Haruman (Just One Day)

SeokJung Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin’s POV

I was in my room sitting at my bed. Tonight was the worst night that I had. Why? Because I saw someone kissed my love. You knew how painful it was, right? But I couldn’t do anything because I was just a ‘no one’ to them.

I laid down on my bed and was about to sleep when someone knocked on my room. The door opened and Suga came in. “Oh, did I disturb you?” He asked. I shook my head.

“Hyung, PD-nim says that we’ll have to film a music video tomorrow.” Suga said. “What? Why?” I looked at him kind of pissed. “Molla. Yah! Aren’t you in a good mood today? Wae? Does something happen?” He asked.

I breathe deeply then shook my head. “Ani. I’m just hungry.” I said as I jumped off of my bed. “By the way, what song will we film?” I said as I grabbed a biscuit on my table. “Haruman.”

“Haru…” After Suga said that word, an idea popped on my mind. I looked at him and hugged him. “Thank you! Thank you.” I said then ruffled his hair.

“Mwoah? Yah, hyung!” Suga pushed my hand. “What is that for?” He shouted. “Molla. Yah! I’m going outside, okay? Annyeong.” I said and ran outside.

“Ommo. Yah, hyung! It’s raining. Bring an umbrella.” Suga shouted from my window. “Aniyo. It’s okay.” I waved at him and ran away. The rain started to fall heavily.

Eunjung’s POV

I and Jongsuk-oppa were busy watching School 2013. I started fangirling when I saw Jongsuk-oppa and Woobin-oppa’s part. “Kyaah~!”I shouted.

“Wae?” Jongsuk-oppa asked me. “Woobin-oppa is so cool.” I said without looking at him. “You like it?” He asked as his tone turned cold. I looked at him and answered him teasingly. “Yes. I really like it.”

Oppa grabbed the remote control then he turned off the tv. “Yah! Oppa!” I shouted. “Don’t watch that drama anymore, understood?” He said. I smiled teasingly at him. “Yah! Don’t tell me that you’re jealous?” “NO. I’M NOT.” He said as I chuckled.

“Yah, oppa. If you’re not jealous then why are you raising your voice?”  I pouted. “I told you I’m not jealous.” He said then he drank his soda continuously. “Okay then. You’re not jealous… So can I have his (Woobin) phone number?” I looked at him.

“Ham Eunjung. Geumanhae.” Jongsuk-oppa took a deep breath then held my arms. “Okay. I’m jealous so don’t ask his number to me. Stop fangirling at him too. It makes me jealous when you fangirl over him.”

I chuckled then hugged him. “Mianhae, oppa. I was just teasing you.” I broke the hug the he looked at me very serious. “Don’t do that again!” He poked my forehead then we started to laugh.

We were teasing each other when the doorbell rang. “I’m going to look at it. Just stay here.” I said at oppa. I stood up and peeked at the window. I was shocked to see Jin standing outside with no umbrella.

“Oppa, wait a minute okay?” I said then grabbed an umbrella. I quickly opened the door then ran outside.

“Yah! What’re you doing here?” I said as I looked around. “Eun---““We can’t talk here.” I said as I grabbed his hand and ran to the bus stop near my house. “Yah, are you crazy?” I said as I dropped the umbrella and got my handkerchief in my pocket.

“Eunjung-yah, can you come with me tomorrow?” Jin asked. I bit my lower lip and sighed. “Wipe your face with this.” I tried to change the topic. He suddenly grabbed my hand. “Please, Eunjung… Don’t change the topic and just answer me.” Jin begged.

“Yah! Let me go.” I said. He released my hand and bit his lower lip. He grabbed the handkerchief and wiped his face. I looked at him and I could sense that he was nervous right now. “Kim Seokjin, ottokhae?” I asked him.

As I entered my house, I saw Jongsuk-oppa leaning on the wall. “Oppa, why are you---“”Yah! Where did you go?” He said. “Ah… I… I saw a lost dog outside… I looked for its owner and luckily he was just on the bus stop.” I stuttered. I couldn’t believe that I lied at oppa. Nappeun yeoja. Nappeun yeoja.

“I thought someone kidnapped you.” Jongsuk-oppa pulled me then hugged me. “I was so worried.” He said as he kissed my forehead. “Oppa.” I looked at him. “I’ll   go to my friend’s house tomorrow, okay?” I said. He looked at me and nodded. After that, he held my face and he let his nose touched mine. “Saranghae.” He whispered.

The next morning, I was sitting alone at the bus stop. I kept on thinking about Jin and Jongsuk-oppa. “Am I playing with oppa’s feeling? Aish~” I shook my head and hit my face. “Ommo. You’re such a bad girl.” I closed my eyes and bit my lips. After that…”ARGH!!!”, I shouted.

Luckily there wasn’t someone but soon as I opened my eyes I was shocked to see Jin in front of me. “Ommo… Yah! What’re you doing here? I mean, when did you arrive?” I said. He chuckled then ruffled my hair. “Just now~” He said as he sat beside me. I was relieved by that. I thought he heard me.

I looked down and saw a cute dog. “Ommo… Annyeong!” I said and touched the dog. I looked at the dog carefully then changed my look to Jin. “Is this… Jjanggu?” I asked him. He just stared at me then smiled.

“Ommo! Jjanggu-yah!” I smiled widely as I carried it. “Did you miss me?” I asked then Jjanggu my cheek. “Oh! You miss me! Nado! I miss you too.” I said and ruffled its hair.

“Jjanggu-yah, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter