Just a Misunderstanding

SeokJung Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin and Eunjung just arrived at Jejudo for a vacation. They were on Jin’s car and were heading to Suga’s rest house. “Oppa.” Eunjung called Jin. “Wae?” “Jiyeon-ah is here at Jejudo too. Can I invite her to stay with us at Suga’s rest house? Just for a week, I think.” She asked.

“Well, if it’s me then it’s okay. But I don’t know if Suga will agree.” Jin looked at Eunjung then held her hand. “Why don’t you ask him when we get there?” He looked back at the road and continued to drive. “Arrasso.”

“We’re here. Kaja!” Jin unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of his car. The same thing happened with Eunjung. She didn’t wait for Jin to open the car’s door for her. Because of too much excitement, she quickly got out of the car.

“Ommo~!” Eunjung shouted as the wind blew hard. “Oppa, help me.” Eunjung called Jin as she held on her skirt which was being blown by the wind. Jin saw what happened. His face blushed madly. He immediately took off his jacket then wrapped it on Eunjung’s waist.

“Don’t wear skirts here at Jejudo anymore. There are a lot of men here.” Jin said then held her hand. They started to walk inside at the rest house. “SUGA-YAH!” Jin shouted as he saw Suga talking to someone.

“Hyung!!!” Suga excused himself then ran off to Jin and Eunjung. “Hey, long time no see, hyung… and Eunjung-ah, you look so beautiful today.” He greeted. Eunjung chuckled then bowed at him.

“HAM EUNJUNG!” Eunjung was shocked to hear someone calling her name. She looked around and how happy she was to see Jiyeon standing at the door. “Ommo, Jiyeon-ah~!” Eunjung and Jiyeon ran to each other. They were so happy because they met again.

“How did you know I’m here?” Eunjung asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked at Suga then smiled. “That little rat is my classmate last year and he invited me here as well as Jungkook. He also said that you’ll be here. That’s why tada!!!” She said as she linked her arm around Eunjung.

“Jungkook is here?” Jin said. Jiyeon was shocked to see a handsome guy beside Eunjung. “Unnie, who is he?” Jiyeon asked. “Ah. I forgot to introduce him to you.” Eunjung chuckled.”He is Jin, my boyfriend.”

“Jin… YOUR BOYFRIEND!?” Jiyeon was shocked to hear that from Eunjung. “Ne. I’m Eunjung’s boyfriend, nice to meet you Jiyeon-ssi.” Jin bowed at her.  “Why do you have a handsome boyfriend?”  Jiyeon pouted. “I’ll just confess my feelings to Jungkook then, so I can have a handsome boyfriend too.” She smiled widely then everyone laughed. “Wae? What’s funny?” Jiyeon whined then pouted.

After that, all of them went to their own room. Because the house has a lot of rooms, they have their own rooms to use. Jin, Eunjung and Jungkook’s rooms were located at the second floor while Jiyeon and Suga’s rooms were at the first floor.

Eunjung’s POV

I immediately opened the curtains once I entered my room. It wasn’t that big and it wasn’t that small. The space was just enough for me. I looked at the bed and I saw 2 bathrobes there.

“Why do I have 2 bathrobes?” I asked myself. I got the large one and thought that maybe someone forgot to bring it to the other room. Maybe this was for the person next door.

I got out of my room and knocked at the room next to mine. “Why isn’t he opening it?” I already know that this was Jungkook’s room since oppa’s room was in front of mine. But the thing was I haven’t seen him yet. This would be the first time seeing him and talking to him. So, I felt very nervous.

After knocking for 4 times, the door opened. “Wae hyung?” Jungkook appeared with his messy hair. I guess he just woke up. “Ah, is this your bathrobe?”  I said. His eyes widened as he realized that I wasn’t his hyung. “Joseumnida~” He bowed at me. “Aniyo. It’s okay.” I couldn’t help but to chuckle as he scratched the back of his head because of embarrassment.

“So, Jungkook-ah, is this yours?” I showed him the bathrobe. He looked at his room then he nodded. “Ne. Kamsahamnida.” He said formally. “You can drop the formalities off. Anyway, I’m Ham Eunjung, your hyung’s girlfriend.” I said then bowed at him.”I’ll be back at my room now. See you later at dinner.” I smiled then walked back at my room.

Jin’s POV

I was taking a photo of the nice view outside my window when someone entered my room. I looked back and saw Jungkook. “Hyung~!” He ran to me then gave me a punch on my shoulder. “I missed you, hyung.” He said. “Nado.” I smiled then ruffled his hair.

I continued taking photos of the view when Jungkook asked something strange. “Hyung, do you believe at love at first?” I looked at him and saw him laying on my bed. I smiled then leaned on the wall. “Wae? Did you fall at Jiyeon on first sight?” I . “Aniya. Not her. Eww!” He showed an irritated face. I laughed at him then thought of something.

“Maybe, I do believe in it. Well, Eunjung is really beautiful plus she’s really nice so I can’t help falling for her at first sight.” I looked at Jungkook then saw him looking at me. “Wae?”

“Eun…jung is your girlfriend?” Jungkook asked. “Ne. Yah! Noona~ Call her noona. She’s older than you. Aish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter