Final [Edited]

What is Love At First Sight?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.”
- Cassandra Clare

 

 

"Jinhee! Oh my god! Guess who I saw?!" Songmin, her best friend asked.

"How should I know?" Jinhee gave her a look.

"He enrolled here too! I saw him!" Songmin exclaimed. 

"He? Who?" Jinhee tilted her head but her face fell when she saw Songmin's face. Songmin always gave her the look whenever she talked about him. "How..how did he knew about this?" 

"Well, your dear Jonghyun oppa told him when he went over to your house last week." She sighed.

"Everyone, please take your seat. Orientation is going to start soon." The MC said. 

Jinhee leaned on her back and Songmin kept quiet, not wanting to continue anymore.

She sighed, *Let's just hope I don't bump into him.* 

Jinhee was lost in her thoughts throughout the whole programs going on when suddenly Songmin nudged her, "Yah, they're dividing the groups. They said the number written on your paper represent your group number." Jinhee took a peek at her paper, "20?" Songmin frowned, "What is this? I'm in number 33?" 

 

"Alright. Now, group 20, please line up here. Gather up together for group activities!" The MC waved for attention. 

"Bye, Min. See you later, if we have fate." Jinhee chuckled, picking up her bag and headed up to the front. 

Jinhee just awkwardly stand with her group members. Being an anti social, she find it hard to start a conversation with someone she just met. Just then, she felt someone presence behind her. She turned around just to see a broad chest in front of her. She quickly turned to the front, unable to look up. 

When their group members reached their respective station, Jinhee stand at the side as she listened to her seniors telling them the rules to play the game. 

"Each of you hold the end of the string and try to untie this knot in 3 minutes without using your hands. If you failed to do so, we need a representative to stand here and well, get punish and the punishment is, one of us will pour a bucket full of water on that person. Got it?" The person said as they nodded their head. "And you may begin, NOW." 

Jinhee along with her other 5 members started to untie it. While she was into the game, someone pulled her string causing her to looked at that person curiously, "What?" She mouthed. It was the boy with the broad chest she mentioned earlier. She remembered the color of the shirt he wore. "You should come here." He mouthed back, still lightly pulling her string. Jinhee caught herself lost in thoughts again when she examined his face from opposite. *He's handsome.* She swallowed. Still, she quickly proceed to go to his side, according to his order. He softly smiled, their arms slightly touching each other and she realized that she could only reach his chest. Jinhee found herself smiling for no reason, and her heart beating faster and faster. *Is this what they called love at first sight?* 

Somehow, their group managed to untie the knot in 2 minutes and 45 seconds and the members cheered for their first win. When they were waiting for the seniors to write down their marks, she found herself standing next to him again. He was texting someone. She looked at his phone cover, *He's using the same phone cover as mine, even the colors are the same.* She softly smiled. 

After that, they went to another station for their next station game. Jinhee was walking very slowly, trying to match up her pace as his. He was humming a tune as he was walking. 

"Before we start this station game, can you guys please do a self introduction so that you all will get to know each other?" One of their senior said.

"Hi. I'm Oh Jaesoo. I'm from Daegu." The person said. 

"I'm Lee Minyeon and I'm from Seoul." She smiled brightly. 

The introduction goes on and now it's the boy's turn. Jinhee looked at him in anticipation.

"My name is Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter