Chapter 5 : What He Think

This Is The Truth Reality

 

TAEMIN POV

 

It is another annoying day for me. You know what I mean right? Yes, We Got Married.

Hah. I wonder how much longer I’ve to through this suffering, with filming this stupid show.

Anyway , it is my third meetng with Naeun. This time we will move to our new house. Haha, sounds so silly is't it?

Ah . . . but that's okay. For filming this time I had a mission. You 'll find out later.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

"why aren’t you asking about my hair?" I ask Naeun who was sit beside me in car.

She clapped her hands .

"oh right! Why did you change your hair?” she asked back

"My hair? To look good in front of you. I want to change it for you " I said to her

 

After hearing what I say it feels like she was got embarrassed. She just smiled shly and didn’t say anything.

Oh my God what kind of reaction is that? She was acting or what? Does she really think I changed hair color for her? To look good in front of her ? God! This is so funny.

How can I change my hair color for her? who's she to me? she just a stranger.

In fact . . . ummm. I change my hair color for her. For Krystal .

 

 

*FLASH BACK*

"Oh my gosh! OPPA! WHAT 'S WRONG WITH YOUR HAIR?" Krystal said to me half screaming. Or she actually screaming?

I was in front of her dorm’s door. Today we will spend time together. Watch her ​​favorite movie , eat my favorite food, walking with hold each other hand, and do another fun stuff together.

But when I rang the bell of her dorm and Krystal opened the door for me, I didin't got a warm hug, but got this hysterical screams.

 

I looked at Krystal confused. Raising my eyebrows, ask 'what?' In silence .

"Oppa your hair . . ." She said again

"Why ? What's wrong with my hair?"

"what's wrong with the color?how..."

"ah. . . this? yesterday my stylestylist told me to change it and she immediately took me to salon. It's good isn't it?” I told her, touching my blond hair.

 

Krystal looked at me with horror.

"What do you mean good?! that's looks like hell!"

"Really? I don't really care. Don’t worry Kryst" I told her with a shrug, don't mind like what I look.

"But I do care" she said as she drag me into her dorm.

"Yahh!! Why did you drag me in? We should have a date today!"

"Shut up!"

 

--------------------

 

I feel like I've been sitting in front of her dresser table for a thousand years when she said "finished" with a big smile, turning off the hairdryer in her hand.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Now my hair was back to dark brown.

What is the difference my hair now with my hair a minute ago? It's just the same. Ah ... but Krystal asked me to change it, so it's okay. It's Krystal - I thought with a small smile

 

She was standing behind me, holding my shoulders.

"Oppa! You’re the most handsome with your brown hair. Don't change it again okay?" she said with her aeygo as she hugged me from behind .

I raised my hand, then touch her hair.

"okey"

"Good boy! I love you oppa" she said with a small laugh

 

*End of Flashback*

 

--------------------

 

"You good at playing the piano aren't you? Play for me" I said to Naeun after complete my song.

Then she plays a song with the piano.

I saw her playing with a small smile. But not because I like her to play the piano, but because I thought of something, rather someone, Krystal.

 

Krystal is better.

 

On the old day. . . when we were alone in SMent partice vocals room, she would always ask me to play a song with piano. after I finish then we would play piano duet.

 

She can paly the piano really well.

 

I miss the time when we sat next to each other and playing piano together.

I miss when our arm accidentally touch.

I miss when we were teasing each other at playing piano, saying that each other worse. even though we know we are very good at playing piano .

I just miss her . . .

 

And now I'm playing piano duet , not with Krystal but with Naeun. It feels like assisting a primary school students playing piano. Not interesting at all.

But I just smile and pretend  to enjoy our piano duet.

Once again. It is a fake show, I had to act.

 

--------------------

 

"I brought some DVDs" I said to Naeun taking out a DVD from my suitcase

"Oh! That Is The Secret That Cannot Be Told"she said, mentioning the title of the movie

"Have you seen it?"

"Yes . . ."

"It's good isn’t it?"

"Yeah, really interesting"

"The pianist is really cool. Here, Once and Romeo and Julliete" I told her, holding up the DVD 's in my hand, she seemed interested.

"To be honest , the reason I brought these DVDs is... I felt like I should watch these movies with you" I told her

"Why?" She ask

 

And here we go, that  reaction again. the same reaction when we in car, embarrassed , shy smile.

 

Aigo. What exactly this kind of reaction? This is her honest reaction? Or just acting? - I thought to myself

 

"Because they're invigorating and beautiful love stories'' I continue

 

You want to know the truth of reality?

Actually I brought this DVD is not because I want to watch them with Naeun.

Once again, who's her ? She is just a stranger.

 

Actually this is all film that Krystal really want to watch. At that time she even begged me with her ageyo to accompany her to watch these films.

But unfortunately we were not able to watch this movie together.

That problem was already come and ruin my beautiful plans with Krystal, for example, our paln to watch this movie.

 

I've been saying for filming this time I had a mission right?

This is my mission. My hair, movies, and maybe a piano.

I purposely do everything , so Krystal could see.

 

With that, so Krystal  know that I still remember the little things that we've been through together. so Krystal will know that I miss her.

I didn't know she was going to see this broadcast or not. But at least I've tried . . .

 

--------------------

 

AUTHOR POV

 

"Do you like sad movie?" Naeun suddenly asked, waking Taemin up on reality

"uh?Yeah. But I don’t cry when I watch sad movies"

"Why?"

"I didn’t know either . . ."

"But later maybe you will be the one to make me cry" Taemin continued.

 

Aigo... but how can she make me cry? Even when I broke up with Krystal I didn't drop a single tear , then how can Naeun that only a stranger could make me cry? she certainly can't make me cry, she can't.

My world should be destroyed first so that I will cry - Think Taemin with a smirked.

 

 

But what Taemin doesn't know is, that actually Naeun is not just a stanger. Maybe not now, but later. Later she would become a very precious person for Taemin, as important as air he breath.

And yes, like what he said. His world must be destroyed first so he could cry. yes, it is, his world will be destroyed.  And Naeun is the one of the cause. Whether it's in a good sense or not.

 

after all who knows about our destiny? no one.

 

who know that someone who just only a stanger and you didn't care at all today could be a very important person in your life, be everything in your life. Who knows? No one.

 

---------------------

 

 


 

i bet many of you would be upset with this chaper, bcs in this chapter still there's no taeun moment huhu3 don't hate me!><

i just want to make it slow. but i promise for next chapter there is progress already hehe. please wait a while><

don't forget to leave some comment, and subscribe too~~~ *bow**kiss**hug*