Chapter 1 : Show

This Is The Truth Reality

TAEMIN POV

 

Now Minho hyung, Onew hyung, Key hyung, and I just came out from meeting room SMent.

We just finished a meeting with our CEO, manager, and staff. We talk about the activities that we would do for this year.

 

Onew hyung will do a sitcom.

Minho hyung will do a drama again.

Key hyung will play a role in a musical.

Jonghyun hyung... it looks like he will not do anything for this year, he still had to rest due to his car accident.

 

While I. . . I will do a reality show.

 

I will participate in a reality show program, We Got Married. It was one show that really wants to be attended by the entire Idol in South Korean.

 

But not with me. I didn’t want to attended in this show!

 

This show looks so ridiculous and disgusting . All fake!

All artists in this show will act like they were falling in love with each other in front of the camera.

They also will cry on the last episode, they will act like they can’t let each other go. Like they didn’t want to leave this show.

But the fact is, when they back to their own ‘real life’ they’ll be a strangers.

So ridiculous.

 

But . . .

 

But if I could do this reality show with her ​​I would take back all my words. But only if I was paired with her

Only with her​. . .

 

--------------------

 

 

"Taemin-ah wake up!" Key hyung shake my body, waking me up

"Uummm" I mumbled sleepily

"Taemin-ah wake up now! You have to go to airport!" Key hyung said

"Airport? Where we going hyung?" I asked him as I slowly got up from my sleeping position

“Not 'we' but you" he said

"Me?"

"Aigo! this maknae. come on wake up!" Key hyung said, impatient

"ah hyung, I was already awake, tell me"

"are you forget or you lost your memory? you have filming We Got Married schedule today" He said

 

Ah . . . that show. I don’t care.

 

I closed my eyes again and covered my body with my blanket back. Ready to continue my sleep.

 

"YAA! LEE TAEMIN!!" Key hyung shouted as he see my child behavior.

 

 

Arrgh! I don’t want to do filming for this bull show! God! This is too hard!

 

 

--------------------

 

 

I came out of my room. Already dressed, complete with my black hat and my black bag.

I was ready for today, which certainly would be an annoying day ever.

 

I walk to dining table and sat next to Minho hyung. In front of me there's Onew hyung and Key hyung.

Jonghyun hyung wasn’t here in our drom. He was still in his own house, still recuperating from his accident. Aigo. . . poor Jonghyunie hyung.

 

I pour orange juice to my glass and drink it slowly. Not excited .

 

"Ya Lee Taemin what's wrong with your face huh? You look so scary. Smile a little, shouldn’t you to be happy and excited?" Minho hyung said

 

I sighed

 

"I'm not in a good condition to smile hyung" I said to him, indifferent

"Yaa . . . aigo. What's wrong with you? You should be happy cause you can join this show. Lots of artists are waiting for a chance to join in this show you know?" Onew hyung said don’t understand.

"like Kibum. Right Kibum-ah?" Minho hyung said, teased Key hyung. And laughing mockingly.

Onew hyung also laughed with him.

"yeah. If you didn’t want to join this show you should say it from the start! just let me relieve you. Hahaha" Key hyung said with a laugh.

 

GOD!! If I could hyung. . . I would be very happy to exchange with you. Let me do the musical. It certainly would be much easier than I should be this stupid show.

But how can I? Lee Soo Man songsaengnim asked me to do this show by himself. I couldn’t do anything.

 

"Taemin-ah you know? I'm so jealous with you" Key hyung continued

 

I just chuckled to hear his words. Then drink my orange juice again.

 

"Who will be your partner Taem?" Minho hyung asked

"I still didn’t know hyung" I replied, staring blankly ahead

 

I thought about her again.

 

It would be nice if I can doing this show with her . . . Only her . . .

 

"Taemin-ah" Onew hyung called me, woke me from my reverie

 

I looked at him, waiting for his next speech.

 

"You know, that is impossible" he said

"What do you mean? What are you talking about hyung?” I asked him, pretend like I don’t understand

"You know what I'm talking about!" Onew hyung said as he looked at me seriously

 

I snorted a little laugh to hear his words. Okay, he's know me to well.

 

"Hyung . . . but it would be nice if---" I haven’t finish my words while, Minho hyung cut me.

"Taemin-ah! in this situation there's no 'if'. Even yourself know that what you think is impossible. Don’t fool yourself Taem"

"You have to forget her Taemin-ah..." Key hyung said

 

I looked at them flatly. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

 

"How can I hyung? How can I forget her? Tell me how I can?” I told them with a deep sigh.

 

 

--------------------

 

 


So here chap1. hope u'll like it~

curious about who is her? so STAY TUNED! kkk.

subscribe and leave some comment. thank you. 안녕^^ *bow*