It's not working

Poketful of Love

The sun stared at the world without pause through the crystal clear sky. Fragile ornamental plants withered under the glare of the fiery orb while the trees sagged as if exhausted. The chaebol princes are sitting at the bench while their schoolmates report to them that they failed to do what the are asked to do with a scared look on there face. Kim Bum dismissed them with raged.

"Just give up, you're wasting time Junho and his friends have already advanced there moves" Minho suggested.

"Well, I need new tactics."Bum replied.

"I told you it won't work on her."Il woo added.

"Arraso you win hyung."Bum admitted his defeat.

"Of course nothing happen the same way twice."Minho added. Well it's true that's how Il-woo got his girlfriend, Nam Gyu ri.

"I guess I have to be just me and start over again."Bum said and with that Minho and Il woo laughed.

"Seriously you're getting yourself a girlfriend by being you."Minho teased.

"I think that plan is nice."Il woo backup Bum."But that would be hard since the annoying boy group are always around her."

"Well here's the plan, Minho you asked someone from her classmate to stalk her and then she has to text you when she is alone then you call me."Bum said.

Weeks later Bum's plan didn't still work since he never got a call from Minho. Until he saw her walking alone in the park.

"Hi, Uhm... My name is Kim Sang Bum, were schoolmates from Seoul High School for Arts." he said.

So Eun looked at him coldly and said. "Why do you have to introduce yourself when I alread met and know you. she stared evily.

Bum just laughed and replied that he want to start over again. Suddenly Chan Sung was about to punch him when So Eun recieve the punch in her palm.

"We might be friends Chan Sung-shi but punching a guy without a reason is too much. Are you that proud that you know martial arts that you just punch a guy without a reason?" So Eun said.

"But that guy is the reason we have to protect you in the first place."

So Eun smirked" So you did protect me because of them not because were friends." she sighed "Arraso. just stop protecting me then. It's better to get bullied than helping me out of pity." So Eun lgrab Bum's hand and left.

When they were at the caffe, Bum can't believe thatshe's with So Eun right now.

"Thanks anyway." Bum finally said after a long awkward sinlence. So Eun didn't said anything. " can we just start as a friends?"

"Love is not a game where you can use different tactic to get a girl, it's earned." So Eun finally broke her silence and Bum looks confused. "I heard you a week ago talking about tactics on how to get me to like you."

"Oh, But...." Bum was speechless.

"How I know, I was on the bushes trying to avoid your minions." she said. So Eun got up and was about to leave when she turned around and said"But I guess starting a new wouldn't hurt."