Out Of Luck

Poketful of Love

The date turns out to be a disaster. The date started when bum arrived 9am in the morning at Ki's apartment and so eun unfortunately waiting a the gate got splattered with mud (because at dawn the rain pour heavier as if to say don't go on that date). Then at the restaurant Bum got splattered with spaghetti sauce because a waiter trip on him, which So Eun thought interesting, then he got vomited on his pants by a kid who don't feel well and instead of taking care of Bum she took care of the kid who vomited.

At the end of the day Bum planned to sleep with So Eun but she disappeared when she said she would go to the comfort room but didn't return Bum just left.

So Eun on the other hand felt loss, she didn't know the place and she don't know how to get home. She forgot to bring money because she have to change cloth and the purse that she's suppose to bring didn't match her new cloth so she just pick her phone. She contact ki's phone but did not pick up, the second time she called him someone accidentally bump her and her phone broke immediately because it was ran over by a car. So Eun smirked at the sight of her broken phone. she taught if I am a normal person I'd think I'm unlucky today.

So Eun has no choice but to walk to the apartment she just asked directions every time she felt like it. She paused for a minute or so when her feet really hurt. She wanted to go home but her feet hurt and her stomach keeps reminding her that she's hungry.

Taecyeon on the other hand was filming his new drama when she spotted So Eun. He can't concentrate so he asked the director for a break and followed where So Eun was.

"Hello, my beautiful hoobae," Taecyeon said,hoping to surprise So Eun.

"Oh, sunbae. What are you doing here"

"I should asked you that, I'm filming a new drama and you're house are miles away from here."

"Really,Uhh.." she complained "I thought I was nearer, anyway do you know what direction I should go, to go home?"

"So your lo..." then he heard So Eun stomach grumble. "Common"

"But you're filming" So Eun reminded him

"I got 15 minutes before we go for the take..."

They got to the nearest food court and Taecyeon put his mask and cup so that no one would recognize him. While eating So Eun told him about the date while she watch Taecyeon forcing himself not to laugh.

"You can laugh you know. According to my observation like Joong ki oppa, he farts whenever he tried to stop his laugh and I would imagine farting while filming isn't good." with that Taecyeon really laugh hard.

"Wah, you really speak what ever you like... anyway what's the deal with you and Bum."

"Nothing, I just lost in a game and I have to date him today which turn out to be a disaster."

"I'll call Junho to pick you up." So Eun felt uneasy when he mentioned Junho's name "just kidding I'm going to call Nikchun, wait for him here, I'm sure he'll interrogate you when you ride with him so you better eat a lot."

"Gomawo sunbae, even though I'm avoiding you, you help me."

"Well, It's not my fault and definitely not your fault either but one piece of advice please consider Junho's feelings too. He might not look like it but he really care about you."

"I know, but I have to sort thing out for my own."

"Bye, my beautiful hoobae. Oh, and tell Nikchun to pay your meal."

"Bye sunbae."

 

Sorry for the late update....Please keep commenting....