Reconciliation

Poketful of Love

So Eun waited for an hour at the restaurant and the waiter started to think that she's not going to pay. Luckily Junho got there with a mask, shades and cup.

"Why, nevermind. You pay for the bill and ask Ki oppa to pay you back." she said" I'll wait for you in the car since it's weird talking to you with that. (she's referring to Junho's disguise)" she added and went out.

As they rode

"So what's the story."

"Hmm... let me see... I have my first disaster date with Bum, got lost, my phone's broken, left my purse, walk till Taecyeon sunbae saw me then he called Nikchun sunbae to pick me up and then you turn up."

"Ah, Nikchun called me and told me to pick him up. I was surprised to see you there. Hung on, your in a date with Bum."

"Well, I lost on a game."

"So, everytime that you loss to him you have to go to a date."

"A game is a game and don't worry it's not like Ki oppa didn't approve of it."

"And where did you end up again... you got lost."

"Hey I'm new here and I don't have sense of direction so I got lost when I'm new to places."

"Exactly, why you have to be more careful"

"Are you saying that I can't take care of my self."

"Your capable of doing that but Bum, he just left you."

"I know, well it's not an ideal date but at least he has a decency to ask me out unlike a certain someone that I know."

"Lets just stop. Anyway the about the other day, I'm sorry."

"Yeah me too. Hey pick me up tomorrow or I'll swear I won't talk to you ever." she said as she opened the door. and the she saw Ki at the gate.

"Yes ma'am.Bye then." then he drove off.

Ki started to interrogate her.

"I thought you have a date with Bum then you go home with Junho. Are you dating two guys."

"No and I need a new phone." then she told Ki her not so unlucky day. As she finish her story Ki got furious of Bum but she defended Bum so Ki won't do some embarrasing thing. Well he once rush to his exgirlfriends home and So Eun has to hold him a lot so he won't attack the gate.

 

Please keep on commenting.... thank you....