The New Beginning... Becoming Distant...

Poketful of Love

The next day Bum and Junho was waiting for So Eun outside her apartment and when So Eun saw what happened he immediately called Joong Ki what to do. Joong Ki adviced her to do what she think is right but So Eun don't know what is right but as ussual she doesn't care. As she got out of her apartment she said hi to Bum and walk to Junho's car since she didn't trust Bum and didn't know why he was there. She saw the other member of 2 pm at the back and she ignored them, the rest of the trip.

At the school Bum didn't get why So Eun didn't go with him but decided to let it go since they just started a new yesterday. Though he immediately brag about it to his friend.

As week pass by So Eun got closser to Kim Bum and his friends and become distant to 2 pm except for Junho. She always ride with Junho and they still hang around but she never talk to 2pm. One day she ate with Bum and his friends rather than in 2pm table which made a lot of rumor.

The 2pm members wondered why she become distant and Chan Sung felt depressed but didn't say a thing about the topic even unho felt more awkward around her and think that his being used by So Eun until one day he didn't go to her house which made a lot more of rumor because So Eun didn't have a choice but to ride with Bum.

At the school So Eun didn't talk to Junho because he didn't told her that he wouldn't pick her up. They both ignore each other until So Eun was about to go at the rooftop and Junho was sitting at the stairs when someone blocked So Eun's way. It was the Miss A, the girl group in the school.

"Hey social climber, wanna hang-out with us." Jia said. So Eun keep quiet and didn't even look at her.

"Hey B@#%c," Suzy touch So Eun's chin to level with there eye. "What to ashamed to look at us because what we say is a fact."

So Eun look at them wierdly and put off her earphone "Oh, sorry. What are you saying again?"

"Pshh, that old trick won't work on me said Fei. She took one earphone to listen to and she heard an orchestra playing Claudio Abbado which annoyed her.

"You may be safe for pulling this trick but stop using Junho oppa, Arraso? His mine." said Min.

"Really? I don't remember using him or you owning him?" So Eun said sarcastically.

"Not using him, you use him to get close to Bum oppa."said Min

"If I remember correctly Bum-shi and Junho-shi are never close so how can I use him to be close with Bum?"

"Just stay away from him? His only mine!"

"Whatever? If you want him that badly why don't you just be friends with him then ask him out?"

"Be-because?"Min was leave speechless."If your not using hi why are you ignoring him then?"

"Why are you changing the topic? why not ask him out?"

"YOU" when they were about to attack her she run to the rooftop as fast as she can but she saw Junho she stop for a while then punch him and run.

At the rooftop Junho followed So Eun.

"What was that for?"

"For not telling me that you wouldn't pick me up and that your just listening to the conversation witout helping me."

"Hey, I'm the one who felt being used here, when you start hanging out with Chaebol princes you never hang out with us." He whinned.

"Did I stop hangging out with you? Did I even one's ignore you? Or did I ever ride with Bum rather than with you?" she reasoned.

"No, but you choose to eat with him rather with us?"

"Or maybe, I don't want to hang out with your members."

"What? are you Jealous with them because..."

"What are you talking about? You always think that everything is about you! Well, guess what? It's nothing to do with you. I just don't want to hang around them because...." with that So Eun felt something burning inside her she then felt dizzy and confuse. She's wondering what is that feeling, why did she felt something like she wanted to punch Junho again and again. Is she starting to understand her feelings. Because she think to much possibilities she then collapsed.

 

 

To Miss A fans don't hate me. I don't know who to put so yeah their the mean girls in the story. Sorry. First Junho and So Eun fight and next chapter after the next would be Bum and So Eun couple...Kekeke...