Getting Better-ish...

Poketful of Love

Months pass and So Eun is being back to here old self, the cheerful and optimist but the rumors are still spreading. Even though her feelings and emotions are back she still doesn't care. One day the rumor spreader, the girl group in the, Miss A, got their temper high. At the parking lot So Eun was waiting for Joong Ki when Miss A members cornered her.

"Yah, you b@#!*h we told you to get away from Junho and s." Suzy said.

"Wow, you really like to say bad words a lot don't you?"So Eun said and smirk.

"So you did hear us, then, YOU!." the angry Fei said.

"Of course, I hear you, it's a classical music so it's suppose to be soft and soathing to hear, meaning it's not suppose be loud."

"We know that, were classmates at composing so we know all about it." Fei defended.

So Eun raised her eyebrow and said "Really, then why are you fooled."

"Your really trying to get on my nerves, you , tell me is it because Bum oppa doesn't like you that's why your sticking up with Junho oppa."Min asked.

"I.." SO EUn felt dizzy again. "I'm not a , but you guys doesn't care about that, you only care what you want, and get away from me." she lean on the car so they won't notice that she's not feeling well.

"What are you gonna collapse like last time." Suzy asked. So Eun reached for her cell phone but Jia snatch her phone before she could press the call.

"Ah, Joong Ki oppa, another guy you wanna date besides Junho."

"Aniya, just give it back.... please." So Eun's sight are getting dimmer. "Just please give it back." She's still fighting not to collapse. Fortunately Chae Won and Joong Ki arrive in time.

"Ommo, hon" Chae Won rush to So Eun, "So Eun-shi are you okay?."

So Eun's sight is about to go black when she pleaded "I'm not a . Junho-shi save me." So Eun then Collapse in Chae Won's arms. Chae Won look at the miss A with guilty face.

"Joong Ki-shi, look after  So Eun. That rumor has to stop" Chae Won smirked at Joong Ki. He on the other hand looked scared at Chae Won.

That night Joong Ki and Chae Won keep teasing So Eun (well it's about what she said at the parking lot Junho-shi save me." until they both got tired. The next day though the all the students that So Eun met keep asking for her forgiveness. (On that note Taecyeon and Nickhun make fun of the event shouting beside her."THAT"S RIGHT REPENT, FOR THE HOT GODDESS YOU HAVE WRONGED HAS COME." So Eun on the other hand felt embarassed and hid her face. She spent her entire day hiding in the guidance office. When Joong Ki arrived.

"What an interesting turns of event wasn't it?" Joong Ki with interest.

"What are you talking about? The other student are asking for my forgiveness and as if that's not embarassing enough Nickhun and Taecyeon sunbae keep shouting THAT"S RIGHT REPENT, FOR THE... HOT GODDESS YOU HAVE WRONGED HAS COME" She said seriously. "I think rumor are better than this." She put her palm in her face.

Joong Ki finally said,"Yah, what are you talking about that's my hon's effort,"

So Eun looked surprised"How.......? How?"

"I don't know either. You know how scary she is in our high school days." He shrug

"I know, I don't want to remember.....Uhhhhh." She said that send her chills " Scaaaary."

Joong Ki on the other hand laugh "don't laugh it's not funny" she said while smilling then they both laugh.

"Junho-shi save me." Joong Ki finally .

" Really I thought we're already done with that." with that she walk-out then suddenly regret why she walkout because taecyeon and nickhun and now with Chansung and Junsu spotted her and shouted ."HERE COMES THE HOT GODDESS, REPENT FOR YOU HAVE WRONGED HER" again then everyone who passes her are bowingat her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wah..... AGAIN SORRY MISS A FANS don't hate me.... Well this is a fanfic anyway..... Please keep on commenting Thank You! :-)