Crushes

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

Great to meet you guys” I said with a big smile.

 

____!”

 

Jaejoong?

 

_____!” He called out to me, then he noticed the other four girls. “oh, nevermind...”

 

I shrugged and went back to talk to CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy.

They were so much like my old friends.

Turns out, CL, BOM, Dara and Minzy are all enemies of DBSK. These girls thought they were conceited and selfish.

 

I almost choked on my food laughing.

 

The girls called themselves 2ne1. I told them I thought it was a cool name.

 

Aww thanks!” Bom said

Yea we know! It's sooooooo much better than the name DBSK!” Minzy stuck her tongue out.

 

I thought for a while. So... I think I just made some friends... YAY!

But something seems missing... I remember that girls like bonding with each other through....

 

So who do you like?” Dara asked with a wink

 

Ohhh... yup... that was how...

 

ummmmm” I actually don't know... then a named flashed through my mind. Kyuhyun.

 

KYUHYUN?! I know he's sweet and all, but I can't have a crush on him right?

 

I felt my face flush red.

 

Bom looked confused. “Why are you blushing?”

 

I... I... I like... I don't know, I don't think I have a proper crush on someone yet” I stuttered.

 

Their eyes went HUGE with surprise.

 

Oh! I was asking who you like, as in celebrities!! Don't you know? We're celebrities as well!” Dara said. “I was asking who's side you were on, DBSK's or 2ne1's!”

 

Omigod... I feel my face turning even redder..

ohhh”

 

Minzy chuckled. “But doesn't matter, if you really want to tell us who you have a CRUSH on we'd love to know too”

 

nobody...” I gulped

 

CL winked “we know there must be somebody, otherwise you wouldn't be blushing so hard”

 

damn” I said outloud.

 

I looked up and concentrated on CL.

 

...she's so cute, she's turning so red even though we're just messing with her... I bet we'll be great friends....

 

Ohhh... that's good, CL has fully accepted me. Yay.

 

But no celebrating now... I have to hurry up and leave this awkward situation.

 

I-I need to go to the bathroom” I get up and powerwalked as calmly as I can away

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CL's POV

 

I watched as _______ walked away quickly. She's so cool. There's something about her... she doesn't seem to mind being a loner... and it's even weirder that she doesn't recognise any celebrities!

 

Jaejoong and the rest of DBSK seem really interested in her... wink wink hehehe..

 

hahaha excuses excuses” Minzy said and winked at the rest of us.

She seems really nice though” I said, giggling at Minzy's goofy smile.

 

Just then, I see Kyuhyun walking into the cafeteria with a weird look on his face.

Ahhhhh Kyuhyun... He's so cute...

 

Hey CL, who are you lookin' at?” Bom asked with a evil smile.

Ummm... nobody” I said even though I knew there was no denying it. The rest of 2ne1 knew I had a crush on Kyuhyun ever since the first day I saw him at uni.

Hahahaha Kyu.,. Cough.... Hyun....” Dara said and chuckled.

 

Kyuhyun... He's part of Super Junior... another celebrity at our school, but nobody knows his identity as a Super Junior member because he denied it that time somebody questioned his resemblance in looks and name. It's funny how blind some of the girls at this school could be.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

Walking out of the cafeteria, you kept your head down as your face still felt hot from what happened earlier. Patting your hands on your face to try to cool them down, you almost walk into somebody.

 

Quickly you sidestepped, but the other person did the same so you ended up standing, staring at each other awkwardly.

 

KYUHYUN!? You scream aloud in your mind. OH WHY OH WHY?

 

Oh hi ______” Kyuhyun said, to break the silence.

Hey...”

 

It's now or never... Kyuhyun thought in his mind. Even though he'd only just met you, he felt something strange. Something he hadn't felt since his first love. Something warm every time he saw you, and the need to see you.

 

So... Just a question... umm... you can always say no....” Kyuhyun stuttered, trying to find the right words.

....”

Are you free tonight?”

 

? You thought, Weird question.

Being so thick when it came to this sort of thing, you had no idea what he was implying.

 

Yes, I'm free” You said with a puzzled expression

 

Oh ok...” Kyuhyun felt his heart beat accelerate

 

Do you... Ummm... Do you... wanna go out to the movies together?”

 

OMG! You think. YES YES YES YES YES I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU!!!

Wait... no I can't do this... I'm only in Korea temporarily... and plus... I have a mission....

 

I...” You said with a frown, coming to the conclusion that you cannot go out with him.

 

Silence.

 

Sorry Kyuhyun, but...” It pained you to do this.

 

Before you can say any more, Kyuhyun brushed past you and walked of into the cafeteria.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun's POV

 

She rejected me. And for a minute there I thought she liked me back...

 

Maybe it was too early... I'd only just met her... Why did I have to ruin things before they even start?

 

After school I went and sat on the soccer field. There's nobody here. It's what I need, some silent time to myself.

 

Kyuhyun oppa!”

 

Sigh... I guess no quiet time for me then...

 

I turned and saw CL standing there, smiling at me. I guess I probably looked all gloom and doom because she frowned after looking carefully at my expression.

 

Oppa, what's wrong?”

 

I forced a small smile. “Nothing's wrong”

 

Hey, come on, if something is wrong, tell me about it. Letting it out will make you feel better” CL said to me with concern

 

She was right. I need to tell someone. CL's a girl, maybe she could help...

 

Ok... here's the gist. You know ______ right? The new girl...”

 

I told her everything from meeting ______ to asking her out, and how she rejected me.

 

After I let it all out, I felt refreshed.

 

Mmmm....

 

I turned to face CL. Random... she seems to be showing quite a bit too much sympathy... her facials are even more painful than what mine were...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

CL's POV

 

He doesn't like me. He's into _______. He's into my new friend _____, who rejected him.

 

Why Kyuhyun? Why are you so blind? Why can't you like me instead?

 

But sigh... it's not _____'s fault. I can't blame her for anything. I can only blame myself for liking Kyuhyun.

 

...” Kyuhyun looked at me with a puzzled expression. “CL, are you alright? Is my story really that depressing?”

 

oh... Sorry Kyuhyun, I really don't know what you should do” I said quickly.

 

I have a lot of homework, Imma go home. Good luck.” I continued blabbing and left quickly, leaving behind a slightly puzzled Kyuhyun.