New Friends

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

2 days later

 

Your POV

 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Alarm?!~

YAHHH!!!

 

I jump up, ninja style, landing in a fighting position, ready to face the foe.

 

Oh stupid me, it's just the alarm clock.

Awkward...

 

Oh that's right. This is my second day in Seoul. And it's a Monday morning.

My first day of university.

 

Perry enrolled me in AnSeok University. Ahhhhh my screwed up life. He also made sure that most of my classes were with DBSK.

 

I wonder what school that would be...? Are the students used to going to school with the infamous DBSK?

 

Oh well, I'll figure out soon enough.

 

I put on my school uniform. White long sleeve, navy blue blazer, navy blue tie, navy blue pleated skirt, navy blue socks, OH WOW this school likes navy blue.

 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some cake out of the fridge.

 

Well, the last two days went smoothly enough, I smiled to myself.

 

The plane trip was fine and I was not found out, which is a relief.

I got to Seoul and I found the undercover FBI agent, who Perry had told me about, a dude named Josh. He took me to my new house. It's quite big, actually, TOO big for just one girl to live in. I have a maid though, who takes care of the house when I'm at school and she does the groceries. Her name's Yeonmi.

 

These last two days I've spent doing something real fun. Not. I've been stalking DBSK. Well, not as in fangirl stalk, but Perry told me I needed to know where they live and where they usually hang out so that I'll be able to keep an eye on them.

 

Sigh... being a secret agent isn't as fun as many would think.

 

But the good part, GADGETS! :D

Perry gave me lots of gadgets before I left so that I'd be prepared for all situations.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

 

You got into the car. Your new car. A small black BMW convertible.

Cruising along to school, you smiled, thinking how your life has changed so much in the short duration of a week.

 

Meanwhile, DBSK were rushing out of their homes, noticeably they got up late.

Getting in their limo, they got driven to school by the chauffeur.

 

Getting to school, you looked around for the main school office.

It was a beautiful school, very big and clean looking. The corridors had sunroofs so they were really bright.

You liked this school immendiately.

You obviously looked lost, because a guy came up behind you and tapped your shoulder.

 

YAHH!!” You yelled, turned and with your fast instincts, caught the boy's arm and twisted it behind his back.

 

AAIISHH!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!?” the boy yelled in agony.

 

WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?” You growled in a threatening voice

 

YAHH! I WAS ONLY TRYING TO ASK YOU IF YOU WERE LOST AND NEEDED HELP!!!” the guy said in annoyance.

 

You dropped his arm, and looked embarrassed. The boy turned to face you.

OMG HE'S SO CUTE!!! you thought, regretting your actions.

 

Ok, let's start this again, without the violence” the guy was obviously very patient and forgave you for your actions.

 

ummm... o-ok... s-s-sorry anyways...” You stuttered.

 

The boy smiled. His smile is so cute!! you screamed in your mind

 

My name's Cho Kyuhyun. You must be new, do you need help getting around?” Kyuhyun asked sincerely.

 

H-hi, I'm Lee _____. I'm new here, and yes please I would like directions to the main administration office...” you said shyly.

 

Kyuhyun smirked. Wow, is this the same girl who almost dislocated my arm just 20 seconds ago? She's so cute.

 

Kyuhyun led you to the office. You got your timetable and started to head for your class with the guidance of Kyuhyun.

 

Suddenly, you heard the girls squeal and the crowds in the halls all parted. You wonder what the commotion's all about.

 

A group of guys walk through the corridors, the girls all squealing at the sight of them.

 

Guess who? Yep, that's right, it was Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu.

 

They walked down the hall casually, completely ignoring those around them.

 

Ahhh, you think, so their schoolmates still treat them like starts

 

Unfortunately, because of your curiosity for seeing who it was who was causing all the commotion, you forgot to move to the side of the hall like the others.

You just stood there, staring at the DBSK members.

 

They walked along, until they came quite close to you. They noticed you, finally, and Junsu spoke first.

 

JESS LEE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN AMERICA FIVE DAYS AGO??”

 

You noticed your mistake but it was too late to move to the side now.

 

Wait, are you Jess Lee or are you Lee ______?” Jaejoong asked.

 

I-I... I'm Je-- I mean I'm _____” You quickly corrected.

 

Funny to see you again. Are you new?” Jaejoong continued.

 

Ummm yea...” You noticed all the other students staring at you. Some in jealousy, some in confusion.

 

____? Hey your cute” carefree Yoochun said with a wink

 

You feel your face turning red.

Get me out of here. Get me out of here. Get me out of here. You silently beg in your head.

 

Hey _____ let's go to class” Kyuhyun whispered behind you.

 

THANK YOU KYUHYUN! You said in your head.

 

Sighing with relief, you followed Kyuhyun to your first class.

 

So... You know them?” Kyuhyun asked curiously.

 

Err... no not really, I met Jaejoong on the plane...” I half lied. “Are they always so.... so...”

 

Vain and full of themselves? Hahahhaa what do you expect? They're celebrities, and they know it” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

Ohhh”

 

~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

Kyuhyun left after I got to my classroom.

 

I now have some clues. Judging from DBSK's reputation in their university, there must be many people who are jealous of them or hate them for their personalities...

Hmmm.... I should report this to Perry soon...

 

A middle aged woman walked up to me.

 

Good morning young lady, do you happen to be the new girl, Lee ______?”

 

Good morning. Yes I am.” I smiled sincerely at her.

 

I am your new home room teacher. My name is Mrs Park” Mrs Park said nicely.

 

She's very sincere for a teacher, considering that my last home-room teacher was a old who kept nagging me about my lack of attention during her English lessons.

 

A few minutes later I was seated in the classroom by the window.

 

I had introduced myself to the class. I saw DBSK were sitting at the back of the classroom. Another group also caught my attention. A group of four girls. They reminded me so much of my friends back in America...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During lunch, I walked into their cafeteria. Sigh... I'm such a loner...

 

I sat at a table next to a window and started listening to my ipod.

 

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps getting closer. I took my headphones out and turned.

 

It was the four girls I saw in home-room.

 

HII!!!” one of the girls said with a big smile.

What's your name?” A girl with pretty brown hair asked

 

Hi, I'm _____” I said, happy to have found some people to talk to.

 

HI! I'M CL”

I'm Bom!”

Sup! I'm Dara!”

I'm Min to the Z!”

Hahaha, she's just Minzy”

 

I felt a bit overwhelmed with how open these girls were. But I was happy.