THE VIDEO

MLIA - My Life Is Awesome

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV.

 

By the time we got to school, it was already halfway through our last class, so, we decided to skip.

 

Instead, we headed to the dance studio early and had a chat.

 

I asked them to tell me all the details, while I sent it all to Gary to see if he could figure anything out.

 

I mean, I'm not stupid or anything, but having another agent to think with you at the same time does actually help.

 

Oh, and in case your wondering, we were able to wash the ash out of Junsu's mouth ^^.

 

Well anyways, back to the serious stuff.

 

So....

 

Seohyun and Jessica are both from something called SNSD, which is a band, which is under the same company as DBSK.

 

Seriously, this does not make ANY sense.

 

If Jessica said there was someone higher up who gave her orders...

 

Lee Soo Man?

 

Nah, if he wanted DBSK gone he would just fire them.

 

Or, kill them himself.

 

I decided on two things.

 

One- I needed to continue to keep a good eye on DBSK

Two- I need to also spy on SNSD

Three- I need to spy on Lee Soo Man.

Four- IMMA DIE!!! HOW CAN ONE PERSON DO THREE THINGS AT THE SAME TIME???

 

I immediately told Gary about these four things.

 

He agreed to... surprisingly, ALL of these four things.

 

And what's more, he told me that there's another boy group here in Korea, and they were under NIS of Korea (National Intelligence Service) who were in good terms with the FBI.

 

And so I'll send for them to make their guys help you out with this.” Gary assured me.

 

Wow. That was unexpected.

 

I actually DON'T want to meet any more celebrities thank you very much, especially if it means I have to work with a group of men who I don't even know are.

 

But I have to admit, I am curious...

 

 

I told this to the guys.

 

At least we don't have to be protected by a girl anymore” Changmin said happily.

 

I whacked him on the head.

 

Yah! Did you say another BOY BAND?” Jaejoong asked.

 

Yeah.” I replied.

 

WHAT IF WE KNOW THEM!? HOW AWKWARD WOULD THAT BE?!” Jaejoong whined.

 

That's your problem, not mine” I said and stuck my tongue out.

 

Let's hope it's not Super Junior, we're too close, and it would be mega awkward. It'll be like, “Hey guys! Follow us to dance rehearsal and protect us while we train!”” Jaejoong rambled on.

 

Yunho, Yoochun, and Junsu were surprisingly quite, while Jaejoong, as usually was being a loudmouth.

 

Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu? You guys alright?” I asked, slightly concerned.

 

They didn't answer.

 

Fine. If you want it the hard way..

 

*Intense focusing on their heads*

 

Yunho: A boy group... Why do I have a feeling I know who they are?

Yoochun: This feels familiar... A celebrity boy group like us, who are undercover agents at the same time....

Junsu: Aish... This feeling is gross, there's still some ash in my mouth, and why does it feel like everytime I breathe there's smoke coming out of my nose?

 

I glanced quizzically at Junsu. Indeed. When the breathed, sometimes small puffs of black smoke came out.

 

I tried to contain my laughter.

 

I must have shown it.

 

Jaejoong came up to me.

 

______ are you alright? You look somewhat uncomfortable” He asked worriedly.

 

I didn't reply cos I didn't want to accidentally laugh.

 

Bad idea, Jaejoong must of thought I wasn't feeling well.

 

He lifted his hand and put it on my forehead to feel for the temperature.

 

I could feel heat rising up to my cheeks. No! Not in the way that I'm somewhat attracted to Jaejoong, but it's because my face was turning read from trying to hold laughter in... right?

 

Jaejoong was in pure concentration. He looks so cute like that, his face all serious and no annoying rambling coming out of him mouth. Sheesh, if only he could be like that more often.

 

He took his hand off my forehead.

 

Your temperature's fine.” He said and turned and walked away quickly.

 

I slapped my forehead.

 

OF COURSE! THE MICROSCOPIC VIDEO CAMERA IS STILL ATTACHED ON HIS JACKET!!

 

I have to get it back...

 

________!” I heard a familiar voice.

 

I turned.

 

2ne1 is here!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They questioned me about where I went off to today cos they didn't see me after school. Cos they're my best friends now, I guess I didn't really mind telling them.

 

They were a little shocked. Can't blame them, they don't see this that often.

 

But as soon as Super Junior came in, we all shut up and everyone started rehearsing. 2ne1 went first, then Suju, then DBSK last.

 

By the time DBSK were rehearsing, the rest of them were all taking breaks on the ground and chatting.

 

I was talking to 2ne1 until I remembered the microscopic vid camera.

 

Scuse me, I need to go get something.” I did a small smile then walked the direction of DBSK's stuff.

 

Good thing they take off their jackets when they rehearse. Gives me the chance.

 

I picked up Jaejoong's jacket, and subtly unattached the microscopic video camera. It was hard to find though, only the size of a crumb.

 

Good thing nobody seemed to notice :)

 

I walked to one of the corners of the room and took out my “ipod” and inserted the camera into the little box near the top.

 

It scanned it.

 

Can't watch it now. Better watch it at home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and sat on my bed. So so tired. My legs are quite sore from climbing all those walls... It's been a long day.

 

I took out my ipod and played the ready scanned video.

 

I fast forwarded through the parts of Jaejoong driving towards the pharmacy, etc, finally getting to the part where he entered Kyuhyun's room.

 

*
Jaejoong: So are you feeling alright lately?

Kyuhyun: Schmeh.

 

*

AISH. Kyuhyun! Don't be so mean to Jaejoong!

 

I kept watching until when Kyuhyun opened the bag.

 

I couldn't keep it in anymore.

 

HHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” I rolled all over the floor, unable to control my hysterical laughter.

 

After finally regained my calm, I walked towards the bathroom and took a nice soothing bath.

 

Blah blah, you know.

 

I got ready to go to bed then realised my ipod was still playing.

 

I looked at what was on the screen.

 

I gaped.

 

OMG.

 

Why am I like this? Here's the thing, the camera keeps recording until 48 hours is up unless you insert it into the ipod.

 

So when I was in the shower, the ipod played to the part where Jaejoong was already home, in his bedroom.

 

Had taken his jacket off, chucked it on the ground.

 

The camera was still filming what it was seeing.

 

Which was exactly at the undressing Jaejoong.

 

OMG.

 

I tried to pause it but I couldn't.

 

Somehow the stupid thing had stuffed up.

 

I couldn't pull my eyes off the screen either.

 

Wow. Jaejoong just took his jumper off.

 

Wow. Jaejoong just took his top off.

 

WOW. His abs are HOT!

 

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

 

O.O

 

OMG!!! IS HE... TAKING HIS PANTS OFF?

 

WHY CAN I NOT LOOK AWAY?

 

I am such a .

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Just mentioning that I am updating and writing a lot these couple of days, cos I possibly won't be able to update start of next week due to my exams :P

Hope your enjoying the story so far! Comments are actually LOVED and it really helps me with my writing to know what you like and don't like.

I'll be updating as much as I can today and tomorrow. If you have any complaints about the story, please tell me.

I'll be updating another chapter tonight, if I could get it in before I go to bed.

Thank you so much to all my suscribers, even though most of you don't comment, I really appreciate it that your reading ^^

Thanks again,

Sunny aka. hello184435