Mark Tuan

The Rebound

Mark Tuan
Blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood.


As the two successfully got out of school without anyone knowing. Kaeun had led Mikki off to a secret cafe that was founded by Mark and his friends. They arrived in a few minutes and saw Mark leaning on his motorcycle outside with his arms crossed over his chest while glancing at his wrist watch every now and then.

"Mark!" Kaeun called out before waving.

Once Kaeun have got the others attention, Mikki hid behind her bestfriend as he saw her brother narrow his eyes on her and pouted. "We're here." Kaeun grinned and Mark snickered as he answered, "I know, I can see that."

 

"Why'd you call /me/ out for? You know I have class!" Mikki whined slightly. Mark shrugged before showing his sister a toothy grin, "I just suddenly wanted to have a small talk with you about you and.. that guy with highlights on his bangs.. I don't know his name." Mark answered.

"We can talk at home you stupid," Mikki grinned only to get a glare from her brother, Kaeun cleared and look at the siblings before saying, "Aren't we going inside?"

Mark looked at Kaeun and nodded before pulling both of the girls inside the cafe where him.


A filler chapter, I will post more tomorrow..

Plese do comment and subscribe~!