05. Skip

The Rebound

Skip
There is always a first in everything.



After the 'surprise' I got, everything went by normally that it made me feel bored. Until a student from the Student Council, came inside our classroom and excused me from the teacher.

It was Kaeun, she's my only bestfriend here, eventhough she is, she never knew about my and Jackson's 'past'. Oh well, it doesn't matter now anyways.

Once we were ouside, she turned to me while pouting as she yell-whispered, "Yah! Mikki Tuan!"

I blinked innocently, "Yes, Lee Kaeun?" I asked while tilting my head slightly.

 

"How dare you.." she pouted even more with a sad look in her eyes- now I was getting curious. What's with her?

"What are you talking about Kkanni? I don't get you.." I said while pulling her with me towards the S.C room but as we were nearing she stopped me and instead- pulled me with her to the school's garden. "Where are we going? I thought I was needed at the S.C?" I asked more but she turned to me while giving me her signature eyesmile.

 

"We're skipping classes." she said which made my eyes grew wide in shock.

Lee Kaeun, wants to skip classes? Now that's new. She was not the type of student who'd skip class as she tends to keep her attendance clean. Is the world ending?

 

"What? But why-" I was going to ask again but she cutted me off.

"First off, your brother wants to talk to you." she started and I shut up to listen to her.

"Second, we found out about something about you. And lastly.."

I waited for her to finish and I literally laughed at what she said, "I wanted to try skipping classes. I heard its fun. And I have never skipped classes in my whole life. I'm sure you know about that." she grinned cutely.

 

"O..kay..Hahaha! B-But why would Mark want to talk to me during class hours? I mean, we can always talk at hom-" I was explaining when she covered my mouth.

"Mark said he never gets to talk to you at home these days becuse of that Bambam guy."

 

I remained silent while blinking innocently until her phone rang.

She answered it and I tried to listen to the conversation. It was my brother.

 

 

"Yeah? I'm with her now.. Alright, I got it.. We're coming. Wait." she said before ending the call.

"Now, let's go Ms. Tuan, your brother will kill me if I don't bring you there in 7 minutes. Kajja!" She squealed and pulled me towards the tall fence.

 

Yes, fence. So we climbed over and jump off and ta-dah, we're out!