04. 15th Day

The Rebound

15th Day
Monthsary to Anniversary.


I've been trying to avoid Bambam for days, but he's just really persistent and stubborn. He keeps on following me around, he even  fetches me from my house and takes me home after dismissal, and he won't even stop calling me "Baby". He calls me that at school.. And in our school there a lot of this gossip-makers..causing them to spread that me and Bambam were in a M.U aka Mutual Understanding relationship.

What's worse is that Jackson heard about this so-called gossip! What if he changed his mind and realized that he doesn't love Jiyeon but me? And what if he's planning to get back with me but couldn't do so because he thinks that me and Bambam are together? So, is there really no 'happily ever after' for the both of us?

 

Ehhh- Tofu =A=. Go ahead, Mikki. Keep on dreaming and getting your hopes up for your good-for-nothing two-timer ex-boyfriend.

 

But instead of sulking, might as well ride-along with Bambam.. Besides he's just doing this for fun and because he's an abnormal guy that has nothing good to do with his life.

 

And also, to show Jackson that I can be happy without him. To show him that he's not a big lost for someone like me..

 

But..how will I do that?


Today is the 15th day of our deal. Before I even got out of the house, I already saw Bambam outside through my window. I'm not even shocked anymore to see him out there, besides he always waits there outside to take me to school.. Then he'll wait outside my classroom to take me home after dismissal.

 

"Your suitor is already outside," My mom said while smiling widely. "Why don't you ask him to come inside for awhile and have breakfast with us?"

 

"Ma! No!" I immediately declined hile shaking my head, "I'll be off now," I added before kissing her cheeks before going outside.

 

Esh.. Before, my and Jackson's relationship was kept a secret because my mom doesn't want me to have a boyfriend. But look at her now? If she can just push me towards Bambam, the she would.. What's with Bambam anyways?

 

 

"Happy 15th day," Bambam greeted sa he held my hand.

"Oh!" I immediately took my hand back but he won't let go. "What? Don't hold my hand!" I said, annoyed.

 

"Why? Didn't you read the contract? We're allowed to hold hands or do other things like what other normal couples do," he whispered to my ear as he went closer, "We can even have /cough//cough/,"

 

*PLLAAKK!*

 

"O-Owww! Ow ow ow~!"

 

He whimpered as I hitted his head using my bag. ert.

"Have *toooooot* with a dog!"

 

"Psssh.. I was just kidding.. I really can't pull a joke on you, can't I?"

 

I rolled my eyes and started walking again,

 

"But.. Uhm, Mikki.."

"What?"

"Aren't jokes half meant?" ^___^v

 

I gave him an evil look.

"Hehehehehe.. Just joking again.. Don't be mad!" ^___^

 

 

Isn't he supposed to help me move on? Then why is he adding more frustrations in my broken-hearted and bitter life?!

 

Once we arrived in school, he took me to my classroom first before heading off to his own. But I was shocked to see a large box on my seat with a note that says;

"For Mr. Mikki Tuan. If you're not her, do not open it. Dangerous animals inside"

 

"Where did that came from?!" I asked, totally shocked towards my classmates.

 

"We don't know.. When we got inside, its already there," answered one of them.

"Yup! Aigoo~ Mikki, why don't you open it and see if there are really dangerous animals inside?"

 

"Er... But what if there's a large snake that'll come out of that?!" I asked with wide eyes while pointing at the suspicious box.

 

Who on earth would even send this here? What if it's Jackson because he's also bitter towards me?

Alright fine, call me "Hopeless Mikki who keeps on dreaming that Jackson will come back" ///3

 

 

After a minute or two, because of curiousity on what might be inside the box, I slowly opened it while my classmates circled around me for moral support. Because there might really be a dangerous animal inside that'll attack me T^T

 

But instead of a dangerous animal coming out of the box and eating me alive.. A large heart shaped foil balloon flew out from the box with a red banner tied on it with the words;

 

"Baby, we are the couple to invent the word 'day-sary'/ Happy 15th day-sary to my most beloved MIKKI TUAN. Smile! -Bambam"

 

 

I hear my classmates cheer while I felt my cheeks burning up.

 

Jackson wasn't even able to do this for me.

 

I smiled..

 

On out 15tyh day, Bambam made me smile for the first time.