The Pain

A SEPARATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

“I love you.” He whispered, but those three sacred words aren’t enough to comfort her and tell her that he truly loves her.

 

“Unhand me!” She cried out, and struggled out of his reach. He was stunned yet again.

 

He looked at her while she cried all alone, “Joohyun-ah.” He said, and pulled her yet again.

 

“Stop agonizing me.”

 

“But I really do.” He said, trying to convince her and embraced her yet again, but the second time is even worst, she pulled away and slapped him across the face.

 

 

His face was extremely red as a result of the impact on his delicate cheeks. He wasn’t able to move at all. He just stood there like a lifeless jerk and stared at Seohyun bewilderedly. Seohyun was stunned with her own action as well and she looked down at her own left hand and bursts into peals of tears.

 

 

“Joo…Joohyun-ah.” He called out softly, while she fell onto her knees in front of him. He was somehow shocked at her reaction. Perhaps she didn’t mean to slap him after all.

 

Seohyun felt so weak and when she looked up at Yonghwa who is holding one of his ‘Bruised’ cheeks to ease the pain. He said nothing but look at her tenderly, examining the whole scene. It seems that she couldn’t accept that she has just slapped him across his face and he smiled at her action. He knew that she still have a lot of feelings towards him, just by the way that she cried down there.

 

“Hyun-ah, it’s alright, stand up please, it’s dirty down there.” He called, and took her arms and pulled her up to pushed her to his personal favorite spot, his fluffy sofa.

 

She looked at him blankly and allowed her tears to flow freely.

“I…Yonghwa Oppa, I slapped you.” She bursts into tears.

 

“I…I hurt you Oppa!” She cried out again, and this time, it’s more coherent. She looked at him and went limp. She was unable to move again, when he pulled her into his arms, trying to comfort her.

 

Yonghwa frowned at her action and softly; he kissed her forehead as if he’s telling her that everything is alright and that she didn’t even physically hurtled him. He knew that she didn’t mean to slap him across the face.

 

“Hyun, it’s okay.” He said, kissing her again, while she pulled away from him, turning red. Her cheeks and nose has transformed into fluffy, yet adorable cotton. Yonghwa kissed both of her cheeks tenderly and then he embraced her, trying to tell her that he wants to compensate the loss that she experienced.

 

“Yonghwa Oppa, I slapped you.” She murmured, against his chest sorrowfully and felt like fainting right at that particular moment.

 

“I slapped you.” She repeated again, while Yonghwa smiled at her action. He knew that she was shocked intensely at her own action a moment ago.

 

“I know, I know, you slapped me, Hyun, I know.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter