01: Final

Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

She was sitting alone and waiting. Waiting for him to come and keep her company. Although he comes back after a long day so he'll probably just go to sleep. Being lonely is hard. She hates to be lonely but loves to be alone. Unlike other people in her age, she didn't party and hang out with her friends. She doesn't have friends. Exept from him. He was her only friend while he had lots of friends. He was always surrounded by people.

But she was alone. Nobody liked her. Nobody tried to befriends with her. Everyone ignored her. Exept for him. But it was only because they share the same flat. Otherwise, he wouldn't have know she existed either. It was hard, you know. To be alone. Without anyone to be there for you. Even her parents weren't there for her. They are busy with work. That's the reason she moved away, because they are never home.

She wished she knew why. Why she was alone. Why nobody liked her. Why nobody paid attention to her. Was it because she's ugly? because or her voice? because she's not skinny? why? She probably will never know why. She wasn't even sure if she wants to know why, beause the truth might hurt her. And she's already hurt enough.

The door of the flat opened. But she didn't hear it. She didn't hear his footsteps coming inside and approaching her once he noticed her sitting on the couch, her legs brought up and her arms hugging the while her head was resting on her knees. She was deep inside her thoughts that she didn't notice he's here. He called out her name and she snapped back to reality once his hand landed on her arm. She looked up and blinked couple of times as if she's checking if he's really in front of her.

A little smile formed on her lips. "Hey Chanyeol, when did you come back?"

"A few minutes ago." he replied her question and his eyes filled with concern. "Are you okay?" he asked although he knows the answer. She wasn't okay. She was never okay. No matter how many times she'll say she's okay, he knew she isn't. But he still didn't know why. He was shy to ask her why. Why she was always there when he comes back home, while he's never there when she comes back. He didn't realize she was lonely.

"Of course I'm okay." She reassured him with another small smile. She wasn't lying. She was okay. Just... lonely. He stared intently into her eyes, maybe he can figure out what's wrong. but he couldn't see anything except for two brown eyes filled with tiredness. "I've been waiting for you. Are you hungry? I can cook you something." she got from the couch. He shook his head, he didn't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter