My Lady

My Lady

"Ms.Kim , this is the monthly evaluation about the new employees and the monthly financial reports of Sehyeong Group" a girl secretary handing some files to Jaein. "Thank you Aerin , I'll check on them later on ... How about Jongin ? Is he doing well ?" Jaein ask her while reading some reports. "Yes miss , Mr.Kim is doing well now. I'll keep on watching him , don't worry too much" Aerin said to her , suddenly they heard the door being opened and a man in his 20's come in. "Ms.Jung , you can leave now" Jaein said to her , Aerin bow to jaein and bowing slightly at that boy. "Yah noona-yah" Jongin said as Aerin already exit the room. "What ? What do you want ? I'm busy , can't see ?" Jaein laughed at him. "Ah , wae geurae ? You're always busy" Jongin said and folding his arms together.

"Aigoo , grown up , grown up. You're not high schooler anymore , act like a grown up people. You're going to be a CEO anyway" Jaein murmured but Jongin catch it right , "So you're going to tell them that I'm your brother , soon ??" he seems so excited. "Of course , woah , your brain works faster than I thought" Jaein again. "When ?" Jongin sit on the sofae near there , "Soon , you'll know ... For the meantime , please behave well and don't let anyone know that you're my brother except the board directors and Aerin" Jaein said and he nodding his head. "Woah , noona , you're so nice" Jongin said and Jaein laughed. "As if .... Appa did the same thing to me a couple years ago" Jaein said and Jongin sighed. "Ah , don't talk about them , somehow my tears ar going to come out ..." Jongin said and Jaein shooking her head slightly.

Jaein and Jongin are a sibings that inherit a big and biggest chaebol in Korea. Jaein is 2 years older than Jongin , she is 25 now meanwhile Jongin is 23. Their parents died when she was 18 , everything turned to her since her age is already legal to rule a company. Their parents didn't only have 1 group , but 2. The major Group is named Sejin Group with Sehyeong Group as it's subsidiary group. Currently Jaein is holding both Sejin and Sehyeong , and soon she'll tell everyone that Jongin is her brother. Their father always put them on the lower rank in the company and let them to learn how the company works only as a regular employee , after 2 years they will earn the position that already made and planned for them. This is already Jongin's 2nd year , working as a regular employee and Jaein is going to give him the position that already planned for him since a long time.

"But noona , you're so busy , have you ever dating ? Or go to blind date ? Before you're getting old , please find a boyfriend" Jongin like he always do , "Eiyy , what's with that words ?" Jaein ask him back. Jongin walk closer to her desk , "Noona , do you have a boyfriend ?" Jongin ask her again and she laugh. "Don't laugh , just answer. Honestly" Jongin said to her and she chuckled. "I have , my dongsaengie .... Aigoo , you should be the one who must find a girlfriend now" Jaein said back to him. "Jinjja ? Nugu ? Who's that unlucky guy ? Eiy , I can't trust you" Jongin said to her , shocked. "I have , you'll see" Jaein said as a knocked heard on the door. "Come in" Jaein said and continuing her work , Jongin turned around.

"Eo ? Hyung ?" Jongin raised his eyebrows , "Yo Kkamjong , what are you doing here ?" Chanyeol ask him. "I should be the one who ask you that , hyung" Jongin said and Chanyeol chuckled. "What ? You didn't tell him ?" Chanyeol ask Jaein and pointing at Jongin , Jaein shook her head. "Seolma ....Don't say , no way , right ?" Jongin who start to read the situation turn his head to looking at Jaein and Chanyeol cotinuingly. "Woah , Kkmajong's barin is fast" Chanyeol . "You guys are dating ? Behind my back ?" Jongin ask them and the couple just laughed him off , "Yahh jinjja .... Don't fool around , this is not April Foolsday noona" Jongin said to Jaein. "We're not joking , dongsaeng" Jaein said and Jongin shooking his head in disbelieve. "Woahh , daebak .... For how long ?" Jongin seems to be over excited with the fact he just found out.

"Around ... 2 years ?" Jaein think carefully , "Yeah , around that ...." Chanyeol nodding. "Woah , you guys are so mean .... Why didn't you tell me ?" Jongin said to them. "Who are you ? My mom ? Aish , grown up ...." Jaein spat him back. "Arrasseo ...But hyung , aren't you're my fan ?" Jongin said to Chanyeol who just laughing at him. "Eiy , a fan has their own limits .... I can't keep idolizing you , kiddo" Chanyeol patting his shoulder. "Arrasseo .... I won't disturb you two , hahaha .... Annyeong , noona , dinner , okay ?" Jongin bid his goodbye and Jaein nodding. Soon , he leave the room.

"He's still a kid I see" Chanyeol said and she nodding while laughing a little , "How are you ?" he ask her. 'Fine , well , still breathing hahaha .... How about you oppa ?" Jaein ask him back and stopped all her works. "Extremely alright , I'm still breathing well ...." Chanyeol joked too. "Jaein stand up to hug him , "I miss you a lot , when did you arrive ?" she ask him and release her hug. "Well , about 30 minutes ago , I think ? I miss you too , fish" he lingering his arms around her waist and she chuckled. "Eiy , stop calling me fish , I'm not that thin now" she flicked his forehead , "Still , you're way too thin , if you compared to me , well" Chanyeol said and she laughing. "Yah , Park Chanyeol , aigoo ...." she shooking her head in disbelief.

"Ah , I got something to give to you" Chanyeol said and she raised her brows , "Turned around" he ordered her. "Ah ppali , before the mood's gone , turn around now" Chanyeol said and Jaein just follow his order. "Don't expecting too much" he and she laughed. Suddenly she felt his arms back hugging her while grabbing a little box. Since he's taller than her , it's more easier for him. "What is that ?" she ask him and he just smiled. "I kknow this is not romantic or what .... Will you marry me , Kim Jaein ?" he ask while still hugging her. She surprised and still didn't know how to answer him. Just like what happened when he asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Are you serious , oppa ?" she ask him , "Of course I am , I want to take our relationship more seriously from now on" he said and burried his face on her strawberry scented hair. "Answer  me , now ?" he ask again. Silence remain for a minute and they stay in that position. "Yes .... I will" she finally give him her answer. "Finally .... I'm going to die young if you didn't answer me" he joked again and opened the box. There's a beautiful diamond ring in it , simple yet elegant. "I love it .... It's beautiful" she said while looking at her finger. "I want to bought this but I didn't know your style , so ... I ask someone's opinion" Chanyeol said as he put the ring on her finger , "What ? You brought someone with you for this ?" she ask him. "Yeah , don't be jealous , it's just me and Baekhyun hahaha ...." Chanyeol said and she laugh with him too.

"Anyway , this proposal is romantic because I didn't expect this one ...." she said , "Of course , I'm the man with surprises , you know" he said. She hug him again and this time , burried her face to his broad chest. "Gomawo ... Oppa" she said , "Your welcome .... I love you" he said and both looking at each other with happy faces.

----

"Welcome to the 70th aniversary of Sehyeong Group and Sejin Group" a director that chosen as the host of the event that day said , "Thank you for your attention to come to this events , and please welcome with a great applause. The Chairwomaman and also the CEO of Sejin and Sehyeong Group , Kim Jaein" he said and everyone stand up to give her a big applause. Jaein entered the ballroom together with Chanyeol and her personal secretaries. "Thank you , please take a seat ...." she said and everyone take a seat again. "First of all , I thanked all of you who already spare your time to come and join us today. Today , marked the 70th year of both Sejin and Sehyeong Group's age. With the great employees and creative ideas , I'm sure in the future we can lead the industries , brighter and become bigger than we are now" Jaein paused , then she looking at Chanyeol. He nodding his head , same both of her secretaries.

"And tonight , I'm going to announce 2 things" she said again and cleared , "As all of you know , I have a boyfriend for a long time enough. And .... this year , we're goign to get married" she said and everyone gasped at her statement. Jongin shooking his head in disbelief , Jaein take a glance of his reation and laguhed. "I'm going to marry Park Chanyeol , the CEO of GS Group" she said again and Chanyeol took a step beside her. He bowed at everyone and everyone clapping their hands. "Annyeong haseyo" he said and everyone begin to clapping their hands again. "That's why , today , Sehyeong , Sejin , and GS Group's directors and employees are here because I'm sure we're going to be a great business partner too. I hope all of you can start to work together and take a small step as a big group" Jaein said again.

"And there's one more thing I want to announce. For nearly 8 years , both Sejin and Sehyeong Group both chairwoman  and CEO position are taken by me. So tonight I'm going to announce the new chairman and CEO of Sehyeong Group. He is my brother , who's not everyone know his identity" Jaein said and everyone begin to silent. "Everyone , please give a big applause to my brother , the new chairman and CEO of Sehyeong Group , Kim Jongin" she said and Jongin stand up. All of the employees shocked , knowing the fact that he is her brother. He walked to the podium with a smile.

---

"Woahh , jalhaeseo .... Where did you learn that speech ?" Jaein looking at her brother with disbelief face , the three of them are now talking together. Chanyeol wrap her with his arm , "Noona , you think what am I ? Of course with the help of your boyfriend ...." Jongin said and Chanyeol laughed. "Yeah , I helped him. He's not good with talking in formal words. He tends to said 'yah' all the time" Chanyeol said and the three of them laughed together. "But noona , how can .... Woah , am I the only one who didn't know you two dating ?" Jongin said to them and the two laughing. "Because you're slow , you know" Jaein hit his head , "Aigoo , you two , stop fighting" Chanyeol said. "Molla , I'm sure I'm going to find a girlfriend by the end of the year" Jongin said and they laughed at him. "Go , find your heart out there ...." they said and Jongin left.

"So .... When are we going to get married ?" Jaein ask Chanyeol back , "Soon , of course soon ...." he said. "Why so soon , anyway ?" Jaein ask him again , "Because I want to see mini Jaein and mini Chanyeol running around us , soon" he whispered and she gasped. "Yah" she hit him and he just laughed.

----