Two

From Bottom To Highest

       Danny is looking outside at the classroom to observe the students who was walking at the corridor. She then pulled out her phone and then plays with it. She played her favourite song which is Shinhwa – This Love.

      While Danny keep to get immerse listening her favourite song, she suddenly got disturbed by someone who was pulling of her earphone.

“Hey, Danny. I’m Tao. Hwang Zi Tao. Can I be your friend?” greet a boy who was sitting in front of her. Danny stopped playing the songs and she was smiling at the boy.

“So, how is it? Do you want to be my friend Danny-ah?” Tao said while showing off his aegyo. Danny was looking at him with disbelieved eyes.

“Sorry, what did you said? I didn’t hear you.” Danny said while smiling. The boy in front of her replied her smiled.

“Hello Danny-ah, my name is Hwang Zi Tao and I want to be your friend. That’s all. So, how is it? May I?” Tao asked again.

“Tao, you don’t need my agreement to become my friend” Danny answered him. Tao laughed at her.

“Heheehehe. Well, I don’t know if you don’t want to be my friend..” Tao answered in a shy tone. “By the way, it is nice to meet you Danny-ssi”

“Nice to meet you too Tao-ssi..” Danny replied him. But before they could continue, the bell rang means that the recess had ended. Tao then walk back toward his seat.

    After that the class return as the usual. Mathematics calculation which the teacher trying explaining at her students get complicate as some of them can’t catch the steps yet. But, for Danny is was a piece of cake as her best subjects was Math. So, of course she can understand her teacher explanation well.

“Sorry for disturbing you Danny, can you help me with this question? I can’t find the answer.” The girl beside her asked. Danny then smiled and showed her the right ways to solving the math problem is.

“Now, it’s done~ how it is? Do you understand what I explained to you?” Danny asked in a concerned tone. The girl then nodded her head.

“I understood. Thanks Danny.” Hayoung said then she continues to do her works back. Danny smiled while listened at Hayoung who was thanking at her.

“Okay class, let us call it a day! You may dismiss your class now.” The math teacher said before leaving the students.

As the teacher walks out the other start to pack their books and head back home.

“Let’s go Danny, I will bring you to your room.” Hayoung invites Danny to join her.

“Heheh. Thank you Hayoung-ssi” Danny replied at her.

“What did you say? Hayoung-ssi? Oh please Danny, drop out the formalities. Just call me Hayoung. We are friend right?” Hayoung said as she pulled out Danny’s wrist.

     Danny smiled when she heared at Hayoung’s statements. ‘Friends? This is my first others claimed me as their friends without knowing my status.’

     After walking about 5 minutes, they now arrived at the dorm. Danny’s dorm was beside of Hayoung’s dorm.

“Organise your things then Danny. See you after you’re done.” Hayoung said before leaving Danny. After seeing Hayoung get inside her own dorm, Danny enters her dorm. She smiled when seeing her dorm. 

 

“Not bad this room I got. Now, it’s time for unpacking my belongings.” Danny said before starts to organise her things.

**two hours later**

"Ahhh~ now done packing my things. Look at my lovely dorm Danny-ssi~ NICE JOD DANNY!!" Danny talked to herself. She keep her smiles to herself as she feel very satisfied for her works for decorating yet unpacking her belongings.

    After 2 hours unpacking her clothes and belongings now Danny was tired. She then decided to take a nap before she gets her dinner as the clock showed the digits of 5:30 p.m.

     When the clock showed exactly 8.00 pm, Danny finally woke up from her long nap. Her stomach grumbles because of she was hungry but her problem is she don’t know the dining hall room. But she put aside the problems because now she needs to fill her empty stomach.

     She gets down from her bed and decided to wear some comfortable clothes. But before she could do what she was planning, her eyes spot a plate on her study tables. She goes near it and read the note which was placed besides it.

    The note said ‘Enjoy your dinner Danny-ah. I know that you must be hungry. I was afraid to wake you up because you seemed to look really tired. - Hayoung’

Danny laughed while reading the note and mumbling “this girl was really cute~” She then enjoying her dinner which left by Hayoung that evening. 

 

***

Author notes :

How is it? Okay or not.? Positive or negative? Heyy. common.. Don't be a silent reader. Do subscribe, comment and upvote for me maa *aegyo* Today I updated 2 chapter!

This night maybe I will update again if someone leave me a positive comment. /throwing hearts/ I love you my first subscriber. Thankgyu very-very much /bowing 90 degree/

 

Here is my picture spamming of today. WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE SPAMMING ZONE??

*Drumrolls****

It's KRIS WU!! Wkwkwkww. I want to leave now dear readers. See you next time~ *pyong*

 

PS; I want to watch EXO FIRST BOX AGAIN. WANNA JOIN ME? /throwing popcorn/