One

From Bottom To Highest

(Nobody POV)

Flashback

“Now for your punishment, I want you to stay at my friend house.” Danny’s father said out loud. Danny just stared at the floor because she was scared by her father’s temper. She was crying..

"But dad.." Danny talked while tearing.

“Enough! I don’t care if you don’t want to follow my instruction, but accept this. It’s all yours fault. Who ask you to be an arrogant yet a jerk for yourself? Did I teach you how to bully those girls? Now, stay there and learn from your mistakes” Danny’s father added. After hearing at her father’s, Danny walked out from her father’s study room. And then pack her stuff for her leaving.

 

End of flashback

“See, that’s how I received my punishment from my dad.” Danny tells her friend, Chanyeol.

“Really? Wow. Your dad was really something. How he supposed to think about leaving his daughter to stay at his friend’s house? Your father was cruel that time dude” Chanyeol replied while showing some amusement face.

“Yah! Stop that. My dad did the best things for me. If I haven’t received this type of punishment, I think that I can’t be like what I am now.”  Danny said. Chanyeol smiled at her statements.

“That’s right. If not I think that you will continue to be the arrogant, jerk, bad girl in this century.” Chanyeol said while grinning his teeth. Danny snapped.

“Yah! I’m not that bad!” Danny cried while saying. Seeing Danny’s respond makes Chanyeol burst into a loud laughter.

“Hahahaha. Danny, I think you should see your expression. It’s really ugly!” Chanyeol said while holding his laughter by pressing his stomach.

“Yah! You embarrassed me. Stop laughing!” Danny scolds her friend. She punches lightly Chanyeol's hand.

“Okay-okay. Let’s us stop that. So what are you going to do after this? Well it’s not like you’re going to live in my house forever.” Chanyeol said using his serious face.

“Why? Can’t I just live at your house? I don’t want to go back at that jail!” Danny whining while saying.  Chanyeol pulled Danny close to him. He smiles sheepily at Danny and starts to pinch Danny cheeks.

“Just relax babe. You must accept the challenges. Show them the new Kim Da Ni.  Kick their if your friends doesn’t accept the new you as Kim Da Ni arasso?” Chanyeol said while smiling at Danny.

“Tch. Your girlfriend was very lucky to have you.” Danny said.

“Huh? What do you mean by that Danny?” Chanyeol asked in a curious tone.

“Well if not, You will probably need to be my boyfriend.” Danny said while laughing. “Mehrong~” Danny added then she run back to Park’s resident.

“YAH! Danny Kim! You gonna to die tonight! How dare you.. huhh.. really! Danny Kim! Wait for me!” Chanyeol yelled while packing back their stuff. He heard Danny yelled to him.

“Oppa! Hurry up! Yura unnie said that our menu tonight was samgyupsal! It’s our favourite oppa!”

“Aish! Hey Danny wait for me!” Chanyeol said while running and following Danny’s steps.

 

           The next week, Danny is living at her family’s house again. But apparently she decided to transfer her school for her best. She wants to leave the bad memories aside and started as the new person. No more Danny Kim, the bad girl from Eliz High School. All that she wants is just the new Danny Kim who is the most kind-hearted in the world. So, after persuading her parents, she is now attending Genie High School at Seoul. Quite afar from Eliz High School which is the private school located at private place for only the elite can enters.

         Right now Danny is dragging her bags toward the principal’s room. In the room she received a key of her room, a schedule for her class and also a few of books and school uniforms. According to the principal, who is Mrs Nam, she said that Genie High School is the school which giving some of students facilities such as a dorm for their staying and food for those whose staying at the dorm. And for Danny, she decided to stay in a dorm. Now all she needs to do is placing her bags and then get inside her classroom to study.

   Kim Da Ni in her past was the most arrogant yet a jerk but after receiving her punishment from her parents, she changed to a much better person. What kind of the punishment she received? Well, she was force to stay at the Park family which known for their average living. Her parents think that one of the factors which lead Danny to be such a bad daughter was because she was outgrown with properties. So, for the best punishment she must accept is trying to live with an average family.

            Danny was living with a family which consist with Mr. Park as the father in the house who is the professor at Seoul University, Mrs Park as the mother in the house who own an Italian Restaurant, Park Yura as the only daughter of the family which is a reporter at SBS Broadcasting Station and Park Chanyeol, the only brother in the house who run some business for his parents while studying at Seoul University.  

        After she was done replace her bags in her dorm, Danny walk towards her classroom by Mr Lee guides. And now the classroom’s door was right in front of her. She placed her hand on top of her chest trying to control her calmness down.

“Okay Miss Danny, this is your classroom. I hope that you can enjoy your study here.” Mr Lee said in a polite way. Mr Lee then leaved Danny alone in front of the classroom. 

Danny slides the sliding door opens relieving her in front of the teacher and students in the classroom. Danny tried to look calm in front of the strangers so she decided to keep smiling at them.

“Yes Miss can I help you?” the teacher asked her while looking at her.

“Err. Annyeonghaseyo sir, I’m the transfer student who came from..”  Danny tried to talk but before she could finish, the teacher cut her.

“Oh right. You are Kim Da Ni right? Come beside me and introduce yourself in front of your new friends here.” The teacher directed her to stand beside him. Danny followed what the teacher said and stand beside him. She looked nervous so she inhaled some oxygen inside her lung before introducing herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Da Ni and I hope that we all can get close with each other in the future. Please be nice to me..” she said while smiling. She then bowed a little in front of the other students.

“Nae!” the others answered her.

“Alright Danny-ssi, now you can sit on that empty seat beside Oh Hayoung-ssi. Oh Hayoung-ssi, please rises up your hand and lead this student to seat beside you” the teacher said and after that one girl rised up her hand. Danny walks then sit on the given seat.

“Hi Danny-ssi, I’m Oh Hayoung.” The girl introduces herself. Danny then smiled and greets her. After that, both of them were immersed in their teacher’s lesson.

 

Author's note :

How is it? It's okay or not? Aigooo *pouting* please don't be a silent reader maa. 

Subscribe, comment and upvote please. if you do, I will *smirks* SEND YOU THOUSANDS OF HEARTEU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Agagagaga. So, this is my present for my publish celebration. 

representing... *drumrolls*

KRIS PICTURE <3 <3 Agagagga, how is it? Handsome right? Pff. sorry but my real hubby is INFINITE NAM WOOHYUN. But, if you asking me either Kris is handsome or not, I will answer OFCOURSE HE IS! KRIS IS @$%&^(&&*( SUPERB HANDSOME GALAXY MAN :3 

 

For those who is an EXOstan will understand about Kris who want to go to the galaxy. Wkwkkww. Kris is hilarious xDD Ahhh.. by the way, did you watch EXO First Box? IWATCHIT <3 AND I LOVED IT <3 /sorry for my nonsences talks. It's useless xDD