CHAPTER 6-kiss

My Life With A Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stolen kisses are always sweetest"-leigh hunt

"A legal kiss is never as good as the stolen one"- Guy De Maupassant

 

"hello?...je...jessica" taeyeon stuttered holding her phone.yuri gave it to her and she change the simcard to track down her father.

"yeah? who's this?" jessica said while driving.

"its...its taeyeon"

jessica notice something " is there something wrong?.why are you like stuttering? like you'd seen a ghost"

"its not a ghost..." taeyeon look to the girl who is lying on the sofa.

"...it is the girl who kissed me"

" i told you. i'm not the one who kiss you. its just a dream"

"but jessica... its not a dream. i caught her, a stranger who enter here inside your apartment" taeyeon said then she sit beside the girl and she stared at her.

"a stranger?!"

"yeah. she is holding your camera. she's a thief? i dont know. just come here and lets sue her"

"what?!" ok ok. i'm on my way home... just...just dont let her get away"

jessica sped her car. 'she's a thief but why did she always kiss taeyeon'- jessica thought.

 

taeyeon in the apartment just look carefully unto the girl.

 

'she just stole a kiss from me'- taeyeon 

a minute had pass and thr girl who just pass out had not been awake. jessica open the door and taeyeon immediately stand up.

" where is..." jessica stop when she look on to the girl who is lying.

"she's the thief" taeyeon bravely said as she pointed krystal.

"krystal?!" jessica didn't care what taeyeon said and just walk closer to krystal.

taeyeon watch her " you know her?"

jessica kneel down and carress the cheeks of her sister

"krystal..wake up" as she slightly pat the cheeks of her sister.

taeyeon just watch the scene.

'she knew her'-taeyeon

jessica try and try to wake her up. "krystal. wakey wakey.."

"jessica, you know her?" this time taeyeon talk.

jessica look at her a glary ice met to the innocent girl who did not know anything. "she's my sister and not a thief!"

jessica and taeyeon are on the kitchen.

"she just stole how manyckisses from me!" taeyeon explained to jessica.

"don't accuse that on my sister. i told you you are just dreaming..."

"but i caught her. and she... she..." taeyeon look down, didn't know how to say this to the sister who just kiss her lip.

"and she?" jessica who is eager to know what did her sister do to her.

" its nothing tho..." as she stand up to get a cold water.

jessica let out a disbelief sigh.

"yah! are you going to tell me or i'm going to push you out here...now!" jessica threaten the girl who is pouring a water.

taeyeon look up and like she is talking to someone.

'Oh God, how scary she is'- taeyeon

taeyeon look at her

"she kiss me on my lip! happy?"

jessica widened her eyes as she did not believe on taeyeon.

"my baby jung cannot do that.maybe you're the one who kiss her"

"but she did!..."taeyeon slightly raise her voice.

jessica just lift her right eybrow like telling 'you're-raising-your-voice-again-do-you-want-to-die-look. taeyeon gulp her own saliva.

"...its accident jessica. it is" taeyeon on a normal tone a bit scared on jessica looks.

'why i am scared to those looks?!'-taeyeon mentally scold herself.

krystal just woken up because of the voices of taeyeon and jessica.

krystal rub her eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter