CHAPTER 4- living with you&dream;

My Life With A Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


jessica POV
apartment


"so, here we are, come in" i said to her and she enter. i close the door and she look around. we walk in the living room.
"less people and no security?" taeyeon ask.
"hmmn, this was just a new building, are you not happy? less people, less problem to hide"
"ahh, yeah you're right" she said and sit on the couch.
"you'll sleep here, don't ever go to my room then thats the kitchen..." i point to her then she nod.
"thats the bathroom..."i point to her, beside the kitchen then she nod again and she sit on the sofa.
"hmmn, i'll just get a blanket and pillow for you..."  said to her then she nod again, looking around like a kid.
"i know its not like yours, which is big..."
"no, its okay..." she said, stopping what will i  said.
"really?" i ask her.
"yes, and i always sleep in our van, tight schedule, hehe. so its alright" she smile.
"hmmn, okay okay...i'll just get a pillow and a blanket..."
"whats your name by the way" she said . yeah i didn't know her either.
"jessica jung,you?" i said.
she laugh"you don't know me?"
"will i ask if i know you?" i glared to her.
"haha,sorry. you dont know me? why?" smiling like a kid.
"i dont like KPOP" i cooly said.
"owww, your a KOREAN but you don't like a KPOP music, tss"
"just mind your own busness"
"i'm Kim, taeyeon..."she lend her right hand, i look at her and into her hand. i took it and we shaked hands.
"nice to meet you, jessica-shii" she smile.
so this is kim, taeyeon of Girls Generation. crush of my sister. tss. but what features did she fell in crush on this midget?.
"ahh, your the kim, taeyeon"i said nodding and pull off my hands.
"ahh, yes, why?"
"tss, why does krystal choose you to be her bias..." i mumbled.
"because i'm awesome,haha"
"tsss. so full of herself"i said "ok i'll just get the things" and i enter to my room.
after i get her sleeping materials i put down on the sofa.
"you will be okay here right?" i ask her.
"yeah..."
"any needs?" i ask her as i sit on the chair.
"hmmn,clothes?" she said.
"you can use mine"
"and how about my underwears?..." she said grinning.
"don't tell me, i can use yours" she smiled at me and just like i feel weird, and a heat came to my cheeks.(-////-)
"wha....what?! no way! its dsgusting"
"hahaha, ok, so lets buy. is there any open department store near here?" she look at me.
"hmmn, there is a department store but wait..."i glance on the wall clock.
"yeah its open till 10 pm."i said to her.
"ok lets go" she stand up and she hold my hands and pulled me up.
she smiled at me "you really have a soft hands" she let go of my hand. is that a compliment or what?
"tss. lets go" i said and pick the keys.

department store


"wait here in the car or you want to be crowd by people?" i said to her.
"haha, i'm hiding right? just go" she said and i smiled to her and get off on the car.

when i'm in the lingeria section.
phew, what is her cup size? tss. i think again her figure. not big, aish. not small. maybe i will go to the kid section?. no, kidding. aish

--------------------------------------

i enter in my car.
"here, i bought also 3 pieces of shorts, and if your bra is not fit, just fit it ok, i don't know your cup size..." i start the engine and maneuver it.
"hahahaha, nice this can fit to me"as she look what i bought.
"tss, ok,"

apartment


"thanks, i'll pay when i'm back on my profession" she said as she sit on the sofa.
"do you think, they'll accept you when you just leave your concert?tsktsk"
"hmmn,  i don't know, but  i will talk to the CEO"
"haha, because he is your father? hahahaha," i joke to her and i went to the kitchen
"yeah, you're right, but i'm not considering him as a father" she said in a serious tone
O_O wow? really?
"your kidding right?" i said and i drink the water.
"hahaha, its okay  if you dont believe me, hmmn, i'm tired on that company." as she lean to the sofa.
i gulp the water and i went to the living room sitting on the chair infront of her. she is leaning and has an eyes close.
"i like to perform but i'm too tired on what they're  doing to us. no rest, full of schedule. aish! we don't even have to date someone, rules !"
"wow, thats hard. but you want  to have a partner?" i ask her
"hmmn, i want to feel to be love"
"your fans, they love you, and your group"
"not that kind of love. yeah, i'm happy on that, fans love us and i love them too."
"tss, then have a sicret relationship"
"how can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter