CHAPTER 5-a dream

My Life With A Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A dream is a wish your heart make"-walt disney

Jessica POV

 

"1 week has pass and its hard to get a picture on our project..hoooh" minyoung sit to her chair next to me pouting like a kid.

"our profesor teaching us how to become a paparazzi" i said sarcastically as i fixing my camera.

"no. thats not what he mean jessie, its fun though..."she said smiling at me.

"tsss"

"did you start on doing our project jessie?"

"no, i don't have any idea how can i start and when will  i start. CAUSE I DON'T HAVE  ANY INTEREST ON KPOP GROUPS-_-" i said cooly.

"what?! do you want to graduate? 2 months had given to us jessie,and 1 week you waste it,without even an introduction!"minyoung shouted at me. aish! this girl.>_<

 

"my ear! my ear minyoung-ah.hmmmn" i glared at her

"ahh.sorry."

"well, i want to finish this course and have a certificate, trust me i will finish it."

"tss. if you say so..."she said in a calm voice.

"*sigh* how i wish to have my bias at my house even just a week" she said day dreaming.

i have a superstar at my house^_^,wait.O_O

i stop on what i'm doing. a superstar is in my house,a Kpop singer is living with me, so it means...

i smile on what i'm thinking,i look at my best friend who is busy on her cellphone.

"thank you minyoung-ah, for giving me an idea.hehe" i hug her. why did i didn't realize that she can help on my project, and she is living with me within more than 1 week.aish.pabo jessica. pabo...>.<

"ya! ya! why a sudden hug?tss.and what idea are you talking about" she said and i can hear that she is confuse.

i let go of her.

"nothing." i smiled to her. what will i do? should i tell taeyeon or just sicretly took a photo on her and wait i will have an interview with her to have more information about her. OTTEOKE?>.<

----------------------------

"so 6 days is left to your vacation" i said to her while eating apple in the kitchen, i am leaning the kitchen sink facing the lving room. i am watching the news, taeyeon is watchng too. she is sitting on the sofa.

"no!" she scream like crazy..

"no?! no! " she keep repeating that like crazy.

"ya! ya! crazy dog! will you calm down~!"  i raised my voice to her.

she stop and then

"uwaaaaaaaahhh!!! 2 months of hiatus? i said 2 weeks and when did become 2 months!"

seriosly? is she a superstar? she's not the leader rght? how old is she?>.<

"calm down, you're like a 5 years old that lost her doll..."

"doll?!!" she said raising her right eyebrow.

"dolls is not my type.tss. ahh! forget that, 2 months jessica, 2 months!" she said hysterically(?)

"well that's good though" i said, yes that's good for my project. but when or how will i start?

"whats good on that?!" i was startled on her sudden touch to my shoulders. she grip my shoulders.

"ya! let me go!" i said to her and she did.

"you're raising your voice again, is it that what you want? rest time?tss" i said as i fix my self.

"yes, but i said 2 weeks..."

"then what do you thnk to your father? an idiot? then he will challenge you, i think you're just like him. high PRIDE..." i said, she just stared at me.

"... gosh taeyeon! think of it! he do it because he wanted that you're the one that will go there, begging to be back. tss" i said explaining to her with a hand gesture too-__-

"ahh you're right. so what will i do?"  she ask like a kid lost in a place.

"gosh!"i comb my hair using my hand because of frustation of this midget.

"you're unbelievable"

"what? just say what will i do?" she said, a sound of desperation.

"you said i  must not care your OWN life, your OWN decision, so why should i help you?" i said with a mischievous smile.

"tss!you're UNBELIEVABLE" she said as she sit on the sofa. i get a drink water and ready to enter on my silent room to have a beauty sleep but then she speak

"can i borrow your cellphone, i'll make a call to my buddy"

i walk inside to my room to get my phone.

"here" i give my phone and she get it.

"can she come here?" she ask while typing in my phone.

"yes, but don't ever ever make some noise cause i'll have a nap." i said warning her and i close the door of my room.

when i'm inside,  i drink the water as i sit on the chair infront of my desktop.

i turn on the PC. while waiting i said to myself

"how do i'll start?STRESS!!"

---------

i connected my camera into my PC.

i view each photos i capture. most of them is the night sky. some of them have a star, some of them just a plain black that has a lonely moon beside.

only the click of mouse can be heard in my room. and then a photo comes out.

a half empty glass of milk. my eyes squinted, remembering why i did capture this.

but then i saw something beside and it is the blanket i  give to taeyeon.

an idea again pop out to my mind.

i start typing and smiling like i win something.

'this could be good'

 

NO ONE POV

 

after an hour, a strangers voice from the living room was heard.

jessica tilted her head staring at her door.

'maybe her buddy' jessica told herself and face again the monitor.

she smiled after she click save file. 'done' she happily said to her mind. she stretch her arms and yawn. maybe a nap can help.

she went to her bed and lay unto it.

outside her room. there is taeyeon and yuri talking to each other.

"good thing you survive on fans"taeyeon said while putting down all the things that yuri brought for her.

"i'm the smart yuri. you know" yuri chuckled as she just look around, looking the furnitures and when she go infront of a cabinet that has a frames and pictures.

"i am curious why your roommate capture night sky and framed it" yuri said while putting down the frame she pick a while ago.

"i don't know either. we dont talk longer because she has a class and she is a freelance photographer" taeyeon explain to her.

yuri remembered someone and she erase it immediately not wanting to remember her past.

"anyway, i'am totally sorry. i said that you will just a 2weeks rest but then the news..."

taeyeon look at her. it is a serious that can scared anyone

"if he wanted to play a game. then i will play along. he didnt know that i'm good in playing" when she finish that sentence a smirk can be seen to her face.

yuri walk closely to her friend

"just go back where you came from taeyeon. you are a superstar and superstar must face her responsibilities in entertaining"

"yes i'am an entertainer, you also.i'm not a puppet nor a robot to be controlled."

"your father is the CEO. you can just talk to him" ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter