CHAPTER 1- ticket

My Life With A Superstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV


"wow! and lets talk about the world of music, our popular KPOP girl group Girls Generation will have a concert..."

i turn my gaze on the TV when i heard the word KPOP, AH geez i hate it.  I took the remote control and change the channel into animax-parasyte.
"ahh, better" i smile and put down the remote as i drink my black coffee.
its 8:30 am, i have more time to prepare myself before I go to my class.

wearing a bathrobe because i just finish taking a bath, i sit infront of my mirror and drying my hair and then my phone ring.
i pick it up and i look the caller's name,
 i sigh cause i knew right then that it will be about girls' generation but then  i press the answer button,

"hmmmn, krys, why?" i said eventhough i know she will just share that girls generation will have a concert and such. its okay with me even its just like a cassette tape replaying(wait? Is it even existing?) or what, i love my sister, I support what ever she like, atleast it can never harm being a KPOP fan, right?.
i went to my closets, then infront of are my clothes. hmmn what to wear?


"unnie, i need to have a ticket on the concert of my babies, can you buy..." 

i stop on what im doing.wait...


"what???! do you want me to buy a ticket?? me?? you know that i'am not a KPOP fan..." i emphasize the I AM NOT KPOP FAN, well, to just tell hwr im serious on that.

"why?! because you don't have a money to spend on it??" i asked her amd i didn't notice i raised my voice . gosh jwssica jung sooyeon!


"ouch unnie!! my eardrum..aish..." she whine.


"sorry.."i said, but now with a calm tone. i didn't hear an answer but just a sigh. 

"i will give you money and then you buy..." i continue again holding every hanger to find a decent dress to wear.


"unnie..." she interrupted me of that whine again.


"aish, stop that krystal jung soojung, its irritating"


"hmmm.unnie i have classes, do you want me to skip my class?" she ask, and i imagine she'smiling while saying that.

"no"i sternly said to her.

"if that so, then you will be the one to buy and you know if girls' generation concert, it will be sold out in just a day, so please please..."


"then buy ticket this night..."i suggested as i pulled out the clothes.


"unnie!... I will be far away to my baby taeyeon..."


"baby taeyeon, tssss" i  mumbled and rolled my eyes.


" i hear that unnie"


i sigh, sound of defeat.

Well, first of all i dont want krystal to skip classes because of KPOP, second i have more time before the class start. So yeah i lost on this argument.

"ok ok, where do i buy that ticket??" ok, for the sake of her happiness.


"on ********* mall "


"aish, ok ok ok, but be sure you will pay, because this is not my gift for you"

 

"dae unnie. thank you, i love you" she happily say and i imagine she's jumping with joy. aish this kid.

 

"i love you too" i totally love this girl.

we have a very dramatic story of my sister. My mother leave us when i was just 15 years old, she choose that man over us. then my father take the custody of us with my sister. Being a freelancer in photography, i earn money then i bought a cheap apartment which is close to my university. My mother give me money for my tuition fee, well atleast she helps.

 

i enter on my car,( its the reward of being a hardworking woman). I glance to my watch, 11:00 am

30 mins. of travel maybe? and it will be done in 11:35, oh its just a small amount of time.

 

********** mall

what the heck... there are so many people here.

I go to the information desk.

"ms. where do i buy the ticket of girls generation concert?"

"ahh, its in the 2nd floor, but the end line is........ there" she pointed on the stair.

i look at the end line.

O__O

"what the..... are you kidding me?!" I shouted because of shock and the two girls go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter