11: Do You See Me?

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Just returned from Seoul. I obviously didn't want to return HAHAHAH. 

Anyway, thank you for staying with this story until now! Yes, it's the last chapter ): 

Thank you for all the support, all the love, and all the comments! I really do appreciate every single comment <3

Until the next GOT7 story;

xoxo,

pandabiscuits

ps, sorry for the short goodbye note; this author is surviving on three hours of sleep and she's about to die off so... 

 

 

 

“You’re going back to the US tomorrow.”

 

I blinked, my mind unable to process the words that were coming out of . I blinked again, thinking that my ears were deceiving me. I blinked again, hoping that my eyes were just blurry and tired from yesternight’s late night gaming.

 

Because I don’t believe I’m leaving Seoul tomorrow.

 

Am I?

 

In my sudden pause of hesitation and genuine bewilderment, she continued on, her countenance having taken on a morose expression of regret.

 

“And since you’re heading back tomorrow, there’s no time at all for us to hang out anymore… But I’ve come to realise that… I like being around you.” Her glistening eyes latched onto mine, the puzzlement that I’m feeling still swirling strongly in them, so I was unable to comprehend the tears in her orbs. “I really do.

 

“That’s why I’m responding to your confession now, and Mark Tuan, I accept it.” A small smile formed, but it did nothing to dispel my bafflement. “So… I guess that we’re boyfriend and girlfriend now?”

 

Boyfriend… and girlfriend?

 

Holy mother of sevens– Wait.

 

WHAT?!

 

“Um, I’m happy that you accepted my confession but let’s backtrack a little,” I turned to face her, a look of seriousness forming on my face. This time, it was her turn to look confused. “Since when did I say that I’m leaving for the US tomorrow?”

 

“Jinyoung told me just now,” She replied immediately. “He was crying as he told me.”

 

“Jinyoung? Park Jinyoung?”

 

I must have looked stupid, for she rolled her eyes at me. “Yes, Park Jinyoung. Your Jinyoung.”

 

I don’t recall ever relaying such a message to him though… Unless…

 

“God, we’ve been taken for a ride.”



 

“Stop lying to me!”

 

I stared at the fuming girl in front of me, unable to believe that she was actually raging at me.

 

“I’m not lying! I’m here, aren’t I? Isn’t that enough of a reason to prove my innocence?” I spat back, my face edging towards her. A sneer crept onto her face and I could visualise her mind whirring to think of a comeback.

 

“So what–”

 

“Hey, what’s going on?” A different voice snapped us out of the dire atmosphere, and our heads snapped to him. “Why are the two of you fighting?”

 

“Ask him.” Suzy jerked a thumb to me, her lips firmly curled upwards in disdain.

 

“Mark-hyung… What did you do now?” He turned to me, arms folded across his chest. A serious expression formed on his face, his brows furrowing and a small frown crept up.

 

“Nothing!” I put my hands up in exasperation. “I was just here when suddenly she came flying over, spouting nonsense that I’m leaving for the States tonight and screaming–”

 

“Excuse you, Mark Tuan, but I wasn’t scream–”

 

“–her head off and honestly, I really don’t know what she’s saying.” I eyed Jinyoung, my arms now folded across my chest too. “I really don’t.”

 

“Stop lying through your teeth!” The girl shrilled, her finger prodding rather painfully into my chest. “You’re really leaving, so why won’t you admit it!?”

 

“Because I’m not! Oh my God, are you deaf!” I slapped her finger away, and a loud offended gasp escaped her lips. “Right now, I seriously doubt my taste in girls. How on earth did I even fall for you, gosh.”

 

“Mark-hyung, you’re going too far.” Jinyoung looked at me, and for a brief moment, I thought I saw a flicker of fear in his eyes. “You’re going to hurt her feelings.”

 

“So? She’s the one who’s accusing me of lying right now,” I spat, eyes flaring. “And for the last time, I’m telling you that I am not going anywhere!”

 

She raised her hand, her eyes already welling up with tears while her lips trembled. Her hand flew towards me, and I prepared myself for pain but it never came.

 

“That’s enough, both of you.”



 

“Ride? What ride?”

 

“That brat lied to you, Suzy ah.”

 

“Heh? HEH? Jinyoung?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter