16

Beautiful Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lulu, don't be sick again, huh? My life is boring without you."

"Really? Hehe. Don't worry, I won't be sick again. I promise." He reached out his pinky finger signing a promise.

I smiled at him and linked my pinky finger to his.

We headed to a chinese restaurant because I want to taste something new.

He ordered some orange chicken, lettuce wraps, sesame chicken and egg rolls. The foods really look delicious. The moment the foods came on our table, I quickly dug in.

I took a bite of this orange chicken and I was so speechless. I just love the taste.

"Like it?" Lulu asked.

"I love it!"

"I used to eat that foods when I was in China." He said as he ate the lettuce wraps.

"Don't you miss your home there?" I asked him.

"Sometimes, but I have a home here now, so I don't feel any nostalgic moments." He smiled.

I raise my eyebrows and nodded. "Someday, I'm going to visit China. They said it's a beautiful place." I continued as I imagined the place.

"Yeah, we're going to visit China soon." He teased me.

"We??"

"Yes, why? Don't you like it?"

"U-uh.. No, no. I mean, I can go there by myself, you don't have to treat me like a baby, Lulu." I frowned and looked at my feet.

"Ouch!" I was shocked when he flicked my forehead.

"Don't frown, Ae, doesn't suit you." He said while shaking his head.

I just rolled my eyes and rubbed my forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Lu, can I ask you something?" I said as we sat on the bench in the park.

"Everything, Ae." He said and smiled away.

"Do you want to tell something to me?" I was curious of what Kai said that Luhan has to say something to me.

"Tell you what?" He asked. Confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter