Secret Contract And Reason

Doppelgänger

In the midst of Yuri and Donghae's automotive runaway with the help of TOP and CL, Yoona and Siwon were having their time together in Seoul, not exacly having fun, but they really do spend time together in the hospital where Siwon was taken hostage. Yoona frequently visited the hospital to took care of Siwon, Siwon himself was feeling uncomfortable with Yoona around, but as the time goes by, he's getting used to it and didn't ignore her completely like he cursed to her on her first visit.

 

However, Yoona was still looking after the job Yuri left, namely becoming a singer, her hectic schedules didn't change and she always find a slip of break to come and visit Siwon, she rarely rests, when it's suppose to be her time to sleep, she chose to go to the hospital instead. One man, who was worried sick of Yoona's condition, believed that her manager exploited Yoona's stamina too far

 

That man's name is Kwon Ji Yong, who now is sitting on the Kwon Company's director chair, because his term of leading had already begun, he wished nothing but to stay home and look after Yoona, but his mother wouldn't let him to stay at home, thinking that he would use the reason to took care after Yoona, to laze in his comfortable house, after what he said at the Kwon Company's ceremony, she wished nothing but to look Ji Yong to work as hard as Yoona.

 

However, Ji Yong couldn't get his head over Yoona, even in his office, since she always using to come and see her manager, Ji Yong thought that Yuri's job was killing her, Ji Yong often seeing Yoona in exhaustion when she went home and always went straight to bed, passing midnight time. He wished to stop this activity of hers, but he realized that talking to his mother would only make her collapse and worsen her condition, hence, he decided to talk to her manager. privately in his office. 

 

"Hoon Joon." Ji Yong called his assistant who were responsible for Mr. Kwon's obituary back at Kwon Mansion, who were busy giving him papers that need to be signatured, Ji Yong had worked on that piles of paper since morning, but it seemed like the amount didn't decrease even a bit. "Is there anything in this company that I need to get work on?" 

 

"Well, sir, it's right on your desk right now." Hoon Joon replied shortly, he was preoccupied with the files that he needed to deliver and he thought Ji Yong's question was a kind of rhetorical question.

 

Ji Yong glanced at the set of paper that formed a mountain-like shape and exhaled. "Other than this."

 

"No, sir. I settled everything, actually, your mother did, with my help." 

 

Ji Yong threw his back on his director chair while taking a deep breath, thinking  of his mother, who commanded what's happening in this company behind his back. He believed that his mother didn't really trust on him, and she really wanted to surpass what her husband has done. Mentally, it's Kwon Im Seo who run this company, not Kwon Ji Yong.

 

"I think Umma would make a fine chairman rather than me." Ji Yong chuckled in annoyance thinking of his mother, he knew if his mother have the authority, she would do it.

 

"Come on sir, it's not like you don't have the power on your own. You're our leader here! And--"

 

"And yet you still follow what my mother has commanded? So kind of you." Ji Yong cut Hoon Joon's words coldly, Hoon Joon gulped in fear, he knew he was really pissed off of what his mother and this company have been playing with him. He could't put up another words, because Ji Yong's words just hit a jackpot.

 

"Nevermind. Anyway did you sent my message to him already?" Ji Yong inquired, Hoon Joon sigh in relief, that Ji Yong just release the topic that would push Hoon Joon to the edge of guilt. "The very last one, sir?" 

 

Ji Yong nodded in response. "I believe that person has already on the move, sir. He should be in the island now, but why there, Sir?" Hoon Joon wondered. 

 

"If I tell you that, I'm afraid I have to kill you." Ji Yong tried to act cool by hiding his secret to Hoon Joon, meanwhile the assistant just chuckled ninchalantly, his boss' act was getting childish the days, starting with his complaints over his work as a director.

 

"Have it your way sir, after all ignorance is bliss. Somehow I get a feeling you will be the reason of my death." Ji Yong's ears tinged, somehow he got that feeling to upon Hoon Joon's fate may come true, if he didn't be careful upon what he's doing.

 

"How about the other one? I'm sure I told you to ask him to come...five minutes from now." Ji Yong looked at his golden Rolex watch. "Did you deliver him my message? You're not giving away the information to Umma, right?" 

 

Hoon Joon groaned, his new master was being annoying and unpatient since the beginning of their conversation, started from Mrs. Kwon's topic, Ji Yong  really lost half of his trust to him. Their ages were barely different and Ji Yong dind't like to do things formally, that's why they're free to express their feeling to each other. 

 

"Sir, trust me, everything is going as you planned, besides, don't get too rash, being patient is one of requirement needed to be the best, if you really mean to overcome your father of leading this company. You know when he was on the job, he really handled everything perfectly for real. Back then I was still a trainee--" 

 

"Please, spare me with your lecture about my father." Ji Yong's ears heated up when Hoon Joon mentioned about his father, surely, he didn't like it when someone, regardless who they are, talk about his father, who he hated to the bottom of his heart, moreover to compare himself with his late father, even until his death, the feelings that his father gave never change, it's still something that's called hatred and resent.

 

 

"Back when I was speaking in front of people, I said what my mother wanted me to say so she wouldn't end up like you did just then, telling me this and that upon my father. What comes after, is up with you guys who build this company, I will do whatever I please to do." Ji Yong said while plaing on his mini horse figurine that belonged to his father on his desk, ignoring Hoon Joon. he knew he would find an unpleasant expression of his.

 

"I wish nothing but for you to keep those words yourself, Sir...your workers, your family, and your late father might get sad  if they hear those out from your mouth. You seemed like underestimating what Kwon Company is all about, there are several people who hung their whole life here, Sir, and it's up to you where to lead them, please don't make fun of your position."  Hoon Joon continued with his lecture, while Ji Yong was still busily playing with the horse figurine, trying to ignore him as best as he can, Hoon Joon who was a little bit offended asked him again. "Sir are you listening?"

 

"Yes I am..and like I said, I'm not interested with your lecture. To be honest, if I could choose, I would pick another job other than this, even if I have to work hard for it, that's what life is all about, I don't call sitting on my throne, waiting for some contract to get signed, waiting for life to go by, a life." Ji Yong stopped playing around and stared at Hoon Joon deeply, he understand what Hoon Joon meant, but he really need to convey his feelings about this company, the company that brought him hell to his life.

 

"Then, why do you choose to keep on with your father's decision, Sir?" Hoon Joon asked.

 

"Umma...she's the reason that I wouldn't turn down Appa's last will. If I do, she might pass out and  the worst case, she wouldn't open her eyes anymore and chose to follow after my father. At least I have to make her happy, and I might as well prove that I'm worthy to be her son." 

 

Hoon Joon formed a smile, he was happy to hear what Ji Yong just said, despite the bad relationship between Ji Yong and his father, he didn't feel the same way about his mother, at least that still kept him moving forward on this company.  "Is that all sir?"

 

"Hmm...maybe my little sister too is the reason I keep on with this task. She are working so hard, and sje can produce money for herself, i can't lose to them, whatsmore, if mother really did left, she'll be my responsibilities, if...um, she's getting married." Ji Yong blushed in embarassment, he didn't know why he even share his deepest thought to Hoon Joon, then he thought about it, maybe Hoon Joon grew more as his best friend who he can trust, rather than a mere assistant.

 

"Wow, you really think of it ahead, Sir. Well, as long as your reasons are alive, I believe you won't stop from where you are right now, and truthfully, I'm proud to hear that you do this for somebody else, it might sound exaggerating, but you might end up as an excellent leader, one who is more concerned of his dream than money." 

 

"Ha! As if, I will do my best but I'm not as good as you think I would be. Anyway--" Suddenly, the telephone on Ji Yong's desk rang. When Ji Yong stretch his right arm to pick up the telephone, Hoon Joon touched the telephone first and offered himself to pick up. "I'll do it." Ji Yong nodded and leaned on the chair, waiting what the call would be about.

 

"He has arrived? Okay please send him in. Thank you Secretary Kim." Hoon Joon hung up the telephone, Ji Yong grinned, he know what Hoon Joon would like to say. "Your guest has arrived." 

 

Few seconds later, a faint knock was heard for the two. "Come in." Ji Yong let the person entered the room, and the very person he wanted to see was here, namely Yoona's manager.

 

"Ah, Mr. Kwon, it's nice to see you. Thanks for inviting me here. I'm manager. Khun." he stretched his right hand for a shake. Ji Yong kindly shook his hand and replied. "It's nice to see you too, manager. I've been looking forward seeing you, please sit down." Ji Yong requested Yoona's manager to sit down on the guest's sofa. Ji Yong flicked his fingers to call Hoon Joon to come closer. "Hoon Joon, please bring us some drinks, what would you like to drink, manager Khun?"

 

"Just a plain water would be fine, please." Hoon Joon nodded, he didn't ask anymore about what Ji Yong would want, surely, he didn't have to name his favorite drink, everytime when Ji Yong ask for some drink, he would always order black coffee.

 

When Hoon Joon walked out from the room, Manager Khun leaned his body closer to Ji Yong, trying to whisper something on Ji Yong's ears. "Mr. Kwon, can I speak with her real name here, or not?" 

 

"In case of emergency, just keep up with her fictional name Yuri, someone might hear us out." Ji Yong whispered back, Manager Khun nodded in response, agreeing with the condition Ji Yong gave. Few minutes before they could start up with a conversation, Hoon Joon was already back with two glasses of drink on the tray. He carefully put the drinks on the table, to avoid getting the drinks spilled, then he pretend to cleared Ji Yong's documents on his desk, hoping to hear their conversation.

 

Manager Khun took a sip of his mineral water, and started a talk. "So...what's this all about? Are you by any chance wanted Yuri to promote your company or something? Really, that's all I can think about when I received your invitation." Manager Khun admitted bluntly, Ji Yong shook his head, saying that his guess was wrong. 

 

"Let's get on to the main point, Hoon Joon, the money." Hoon Joon hurriedly browse somethign inside Ji Yong's table cabinet,  Manager Khun brows knitted, somehow he didn't get the idea why Ji Yong suddenly ask for some money to the assistant. Hoon Joon stood up as he found bundle of fairly thick brown envelope, which from Manager Khun's point of view, was the money Ji Yong was talking about. Hoon Joon quickly pass the bundle to Ji Yong.

 

"This." Ji Yong wiggled the money he was holding. "This contains 500.000 won, you should check it by yourself." Ji Yong handed the bundle to Manager Khun, and he thoroughly check it without any particular reason, he still didn't get Mr. Kwon's message who suddenly lift him as a sudden accountant. "Indeed, it's exactly 500.000 won, and what do you want me to do with..this?" 

 

"Let's get to the main point, I want you lessen Yuri's job, I will pay the price that you should take from her activities, and that money...let's say it's the framework of our agreement, if that's not good enough for you, just name your price and you will receive it soon within your account." Manager Khun was taken aback, he just come and he already received some kind of disgrace upon his job.

 

"Why do you want me to do that?" Manager Khun put the bundle on the table.

 

"You see, I'm worried about her condition, if this goes on, she won't keep up with her health. Everytime she gets home, she always looked very tired as if she was on marathon for miles. I don't know what to do anymore other than this because you and Umma are the ones who are responsible for her schedule, since Umma wouldn't bother to help me out, that's why I'm asking you this huge favor...please." Ji Yong pleaded seriously while bowing his head, he's willing to do anything, even if he has to surreneder all his fortune to this guy who has the right to ease Yoona's life.

 

"Even with her smiles during working time? Wow, she always looked okay." Manager Khun informed.

 

"Trust me, Manager Khun, it's not as good as you think. She always smiles when she hides her true feelings and fatigue, so don't get fooled.I know deep inside, she's pushing herself too much,eventually breaking her own limit. She's new to this, and I do hope you understand what I meant." Ji Yong explained. 

 

Manager Khun got Ji Yong's message, true, he knew Yoona was new to this  world of music industry, unlike Yuri that Manager Khun handled before, Yoona is not as energetic as she was, and she always does as she ordered, because Yoona always she's okay and all, Manager Khun always continue with his plans, until he heard this news from Ji Yong. 

 

Manager Khun thought for a moment, he didn't like the idea of Ji Yong 'bribing' him for this serious matter, but he was pitying him and Yoona, he knew he couldn't share what happened here because he knew Yoona will be sad if she hear this, discussing with her is not an option. Manager Khun smiled to Ji Yong and handed the bundle back to Ji Yong. Ji Yong sighed deppressedly. "Not good enough for you?" he asked.

 

"Annyeo, Mianhaeyo, Mr. Kwon, but I kindly have to decline your offer. If I agree on this, that means I'm betraying my job  as a manager. I can't just accept this money, I don't have the right to take it, and...I hope you won't cooperate with me at this method ever again, yes? I understand what you want, but this isn't the right way." Ji Yong forced a smile, but he couldn't hide his sadness to Nickhun. He didn't get the information that Yoona's manager is kind of honest man who is respectful upon his job. "I guess...it can't be helped, huh? I'm sorry I just want--" 

 

"I know, you want to help your little sister." Manager Khun interrupted while making a wide smile. "I have to admit, I'm really touched when you explain to me about her fatigue, which something I don't know before. I may not like the way how you handle it, but what you did is for her concern.I'm really weak with that kind of reason. Arraso, it's your win, Mr. Kwon, I will reduce as much activities to the amount she can handle, I will push her to rest properlyduring work time, just keep me updated with her condition in your house, I'm sure we can sort it out."

 

Ji Yong's grim turned into a bright face, inside, he was jumping in happiness, now he could relax and stop worrying about Yoona's condition. Manager Khun really filled his hope, his kindness and understanding attitude manage to make him grin widely. "Thank you Manager Khun! That's very kind of you! I'm grateful I asked you about this!" Ji Yong shook his hand in excitement.

 

"No, Mr. Kwon. I'm the one who should thank you out. Because of you, my knowledge upon Yuri's condition went farther to the point where I don't know and your information was really helpful for me to understand her truly. I'm just doing my job as her manager, I can't be the one who hurt my own actress." Manager Khun said politely to Ji Yong. "Is that all that you would like to ask or is the anything else?" 

 

"Um let me think of it.." Ji Yong took a second to think about what he has to say. "Oh, does this means you will cut her schedule up to midnight too?" Ji Yong, who mistook Yoona's visit to hospital to take care of Siwon, thought Manager Khun was responsible for Yoona's activities at midnight.

 

Nichkhun brows frowned, he got no idea what Ji Yong was talking about. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kwon, I didn't get what you just said, what do you mean by schedule up to midnight?" 

 

"You know, she told me that you often call her for a meeting at night. I think you might have reconsider that too." Nickhun was getting more confused, he really have no information regarding, as far as he recall, Yoona's worktime isn't until midnight, the longest he could afford was up to eleven o'clock at night, if it's not in case of emergency, which rarely occured.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Kwon, but we might have a little misunderstanding here. As far as I remembered, I never call her to meet me on midnight, even if I do, I would straightly ask her out when she's finished with her schedule, but never once I call her to meet up, not at midnight." Ji Yong's eyes widened in surprise, he was sure Yoona mentioned upon Manager Khun's calling almost every night.

 

"Are you sure, Manager Khun? Are you sure you never did that?" Ji Yong asked of certainty.

 

"Certainly." 

 

Undeniably, Ji Yong's bright face has gone and now it's turned in an expression of rage, building inside him, and the only one who could see it coming wa Hoon Joon. Ji Yong didn't like Yoona's idea to hang around outside the house by lying to him, even though he's fully concerned about her, she abandoned his attention intentionally. Just then, Ji Yong found a method to stop her from escaping Kwon Mansion, and he needed manager Khun to help him out.

 

"Manager, can I ask you another favor?" Ji Yong requested.

 

"As long as I can afford it, I'll be glad to be your assistance."

 

Then, Ji Yong explained what he wanted to do with Yoona's escapade for the next time, one thing's for sure, the next time, Yoona won't get awat that easily. Manager Khun  agreed with Ji Yong's request because it was not hard to fulfill. As soon as Ji Yong name his request, Manager Khun left without questioning his intention. When the Manager was out of his office, Hoon Joon still found a trace of anger from Ji Yong's expression, as he asked about his feeling.

 

"Is there anything wrong, sir?"

 

Ji Yong ignored Hoon Joon's questioned and whisper something to himself quietly.

 

"Kwon Im Yoona...you're not getting away with this."


 

At the night of Ji Yong's conversation with Manager Khun, Yoona finally finished her schedule and the others decided to call it a day. Luckily, Manager Khun was not able to attend Yoona's schedule today because he was busy with his personal bussiness, so Ji Yong couldn't pull out his plan today and caught where Yoona always hang out at night. Plus, Yoona knew that this night, the last night she would share with Siwon, will be the most important night for her.

 

"And..cut! That's a wrap for today" the commercial Director shouted, making his workers stopped their activities and started to tidy things up, camera, lighting and the other things that were used during the filming of the commercial, Yoona, who was the main actress of the ad, approached the Director to excuse herself.

 

"Yuri, thanks for your hard work, you really did great out there. I'm sure this commercial will end up as a fortune and success, thanks to you." the Director praised, Yoona replied him with a weak smile, she couldn't hide her fatigue, even a small talk seemed to have drain her stamina, considering It's her third work of the day.

 

"Thank you, Director. Now may I excuse myself?" Yoona requested politely.

 

"Sure, we're done for today so I suppose you could leave. Are you in a hurry?" 

 

"Not really, but yeah, I have to go elsewhere after this."  Yoona replied while packing her things inside her bag.

 

"Wow, you didn't go straight home after this? You really have to rest Yuri! Your face says it all, I really suggest you should go home and get some sleep, your mother might get sick worried of you!" the Director asked with a worried tone, he was panicking that her mother might blame him if she didn't come home safely.

 

Nonchalantly, Yoona kept working on packing her things, ignoring the Director's request, and she closed the zippers of her bag. "Don't worry Director, I'm an actress, I must get used to this. Besides it's my responsibility. Thank you for yoru concern Director, annyeonghaseo." Yoona bowed ninety degrees to the Director and left without any words. The Director still looked at her worrily until she's inside her car.

 

Yoona started to drive to the Seoul Nationa Hospital to visit Siwon, again. She took a deep breath, trying  to extricate her fatigue as she also removed her sweat. She was tired, but she refuse to believe it, telling herself that she can still do a lot of things. Deep in her heart, she was hoping Siwon would make up for her hectic day

 

Then again, as she arrived, she sighed deeply once again, she knew what she was thinking back on the road was pure imagination, her tiredness might increase rather than decrease if she sees him, Siwon would always says the same things if she  visit him, she know she had to debate with him once she stepped to his room, to stop his insultings and his mockeries of her work, and now she's too tired to deal with him, so she decided to talk as minimum as possible.On the way to his room, she thought carefully of what she should say to Siwon. 

 

And she hoped, he was sleeping by the time she reached there.

 

Unconciously, her body has already took her to room number 405 where Siwon was treated. For the third time, she exhaled while looking at the door. "Here we go again." she whispered, and she entered the room as quiet as possible.

 

"Can't you at least knock?" Siwon remarked on his bed as he glared sharply at Yoona who had just entered the room. Not a second she had spent there and yet, Siwon already doing his annoying remark, Yoona held her emotion, she knew he won't stop if she continued to argue with him.

 

"Annyeong, I thought you were already asleep." Yoona formed a fake smile towards Siwon, to please him.

 

"Yeah, sleep, how can I if there's a possibility of an intruder at night like you? Who knows what you're up to." Siwon replied dryly, which force Yoona to loosen her smile a little bit, although she could still control her temper.

 

"I see. So are you doing well? You eat properly right?" Yoona tried to divert the topic, she realized if this conversation goes, it will be another debate contest inside room which is always held in room 405.

 

"For your questions the answers are both no. FYI, I couldn't do anything and the hospital's foods are tasteless, the only solution was to eat at the hospital's canteen. Thanks for asking." Siwon complained roughly. 

 

"Yah, can't you at least be thankful? They did so much for you and that's all you have to say?" Finally Yoona raised  her voice, she couldn't stand Siwon's attitude, disgracing the hospital side on purpose.

 

"Like I always said, I didn't ask for anything like getting treated or what. While I'm here, both of my mental and physical grew weak, thanks to the girl who carelessly brought me here.." Siwon quipped, he didn't get enough of blaming Yoona for taking care of him without his permission and even paying for his medication, because now he couldn't get away when he want to.

 

"At least it'll be enough to calm your hot head." Yoona mocked in her whisper, making Siwon's ears tinged.

 

"What did you say?" 

 

"Nothing, not for you to know." Yoona turned her head coldly, refusing to look at him.

 

Siwon grumbled, Yoona was getting more and more everytime she paid a visit, knowing that he couldn't do anything about it, he always tried to push her off, but these days his words never teach her a lesson or two. Yoona is as stubborn as he is. 

 

Siwon decided to drop off their debate, and stood up, leaving his bed and Yoona and heading towards the room's door, the younger girl stopped him  before he could leave. "Where are you going?"

 

"Bathroom." Yoona's frowned, why did he has to leave when he got his own personal bathroom here.

 

"The bathroom's this way." Yoona pointed with her thumb.

 

"Aish, I'm going to canteen then! And don't you dare follow me or else." Siwon groaned like a child. Yoona giggled, he really behave differently from the first time they met, Siwon was still cold and ignorant, but he talked more and more as the time goes by. 

 

As Siwon arrived at the canteen, he ordered some food and put it on a tray, but when he turned, there were no table available, although, there is one, which suddenly was preoccupied by Yoona, who sat there on purpose to annoy Siwon, although she's not eating anything. Siwon sighed deeply, then he approached Yoona in resentment.

 

"Get off here, you're not eating." Siwon expelled.

 

"You wish, I was here first." Yoona folded her hands and making gestures, signing that she will not move.

 

"I want to sit here." Siwon requested half-heartedly, saying what he wants to do something with Yoona was bad enough for him, whatsmore, a silly request like this one.

 

"Then sit, there's still an empty chair there, why do you ask me to leave?" Yoona retaliated.

 

Siwon told himself, if he didn't have any debts to her, he would've thrown the tray he's holding to Yoona's face. It's his honor that stopped him, that's why he kept reasoning. "I don't feel like eating if I'm with you."

 

"Then don't, your choice is to leave and eat or getting starved here." 

 

Siwon gritted his teeth, at that moment he felt like killing Yoona because of her wilful manner, she didn't have any bussiness there, and yet she still tried.to sit down in order to make him pissed. Then he decided to abandon her once again, he realized there's no end for this, he decided to eat somewhere seatable. Yoona, who felt pity looking Siwon leave just like that, stopped him before he gets too far.

 

"Jakkamanyo! Okay you could sit here! I'm sorry, okay? I'm leaving now." Yoona hurriedly stood up and even cleaned the chair with her hand, Siwon turned back and immediately sit at Yoona's spot, with a regretful feeling, Yoona walked away slowly with a deppresed feeling. 

 

This time, Siwon was the one who felt pity of Yoona's position, and instinctly, his mouth started to talk. "Wait...if you can keep quiet, you could sit here." Yoona tilted her head and grinned widely at Siwon, in that instant, Siwon cursed his own mouth for asking her something useless. Yoona speed walked and sat at the other chair, still grinning widely at Siwon while showing her eyemiles.

 

Siwon kept munching on his food, not making a chance for Yoona to talk, everytime she tried to say something, he always pretend to ignore her or pretend not to listen to her. But Yoona kept asking him the same question, waiting until he answered. Her question is always the same : "Siwon, I want to ask you something."

 

For the umpteenth time Yoona aksed the same question, Siwon finally open his mouth, with purpose to shut Yoona's mouth. "I said you could sit if you could keep quiet, which part you don't understand from my words?"

 

"Seriously, just this one question!" Yoona insisted, she felt she's not about to miss this chance to talk to him this close. Somehow she could tell this is her only chance.

 

"Fine then, just one." Siwon lifted her index finger, making it clear that Yoona's chance is only once.

 

Yoona nodded, one question is what she needs. "Siwon, tell me, how did you end up getting hurt on the street?"

 

Siwon choked the food he was about to digest, about to vomit it to Yoona's face if he didn't control himself. That abrupt question put him onto a goosebump. Yoona's eyes were interrogating Siwon, telling him through her stare that she would know if he lied. From his reaction, Yoona already could tell that Siwon's not just involved in any car accident.

 

"Why do you ask that?" Siwon tried to prolong the answer, thinking of the best lie possible.

 

"Just answer!" Yoona answered rapidly, not making a chance for Siwon to think.

 

Siwon felt into a deep silence while looking at his unfinished food. He examined Yoona's deep glare at him again she eyed every gestures Siwon made every second, Siwon didn't have time to concentrate. He knew he's not suppose to answer but the eyes he's staring force him to do so. 

 

"Okay, I was shot by someone and you see, I lost a lot of blood and fainted due to blood shortage, you know the rest of the story, I'm not in the mood explaining." Siwon continued his meal, if he continued with his story back on, Yoona might freak out and Siwon might not able to stay here and see Sooyoung anymore.

 

"How did you end up getting shot?" Yoona continued to interrogate, breakign her promise to ask Siwon just once.

 

"Hey, you said it's only a one-time question so save it for yourself, just imagine it." Yoona chuckled, Siwon was really stingy when it comes to talk, and when he does, he always does it half-heartedly, Yoona thought. She knew it was impossible for someone as Siwon would just leak out some important secret just like that. That's why Yoona resolved in her heart, her next destination is the one where she could gather as much information as possible.

 

"Now that you owe me a question, I might as well as ask you back." Siwon said, reckoning Yoona's question. He was very cautious, he takes everything into account.

 

"Ask away." Yoona said with a smile, she was happy at least Siwon was being honest at one time, she ought to repay him, at least once.

 

"Why do you help me?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"Why do you help me upon this trouble, to bring me here, to me with your car, visiting me almost everyday, buy me clothes and stuff, what's your purpose? I know what I said back when I was awake, was not a hundred percent true, wasn't it? I can see how sad your eyes when I said that." Yoona gasped a little, tonight's Siwon was a little bit different from the last ones she encountered. She figured out that his conversation with Sooyoung might break his heart that he kept to be nice to people, leaving himself who's hated by Sooyoung.

 

"Hey, did I just hear you know what I feel? Does that mean you're concerned about me?" Yoona asked delightly, making fun of Siwon's question.

 

"Don't flatter youself, princess. just answer." Siwon said upsetly, a little regretful for asking something stupid that would make Yoona misunderstand his question. But a part of hi mtold himself that he really should know.

 

Now, Yoona's the one who felt into deep silence, like Siwon did before he was questioned by Yoona, the difference was, Yoona was seeking the truth of the answer, while Siwon did conversely. Yoona smiled dumbfoundedly, she found herself for being silly helping Siwon at the first place, despite what Siwon has brought to her, she never regret it, and she never really thought of it why she did something rashly.

 

"I..." Yoona muttered, Siwon frowned, wondered why Yoona was taking so long. Yoona exhaled, then she asked back confidently.

 

"Do we need a reason?"

 

"Huh?" Siwon couldn't help but wonder what Yoona's question meant.

 

"I don't know...it's just I feel I have to help you, surely it's not because what I feel about you, because I barely know you and the last thing I know you were such a knucklehead. But I feel like doing it, my heart tells me to do so, and when I thought of it, I don't need a reason to help you out, when someone needs help, it's our responsibility to help them out with all we can. After all, we're friends, are we?" Yoona explained thoroughly upon her words earlier.

 

Siwon was taken aback, by Yoona's words, he couldn't believe that Yoona still consider him as a friend, he has turned her down many times and obviously it's enough making her to hate him for the rest of her life. He also cleared about his lie, so Yoona's sincerity really shocked him.

 

"So don't ask why, okay? I just do what I feel right. That's all." Yoona finished her sentence.

 

Siwon finished his supper, and stood up from his chair, he obviously didn't feel pleasant hearing Yoona's kind words, he thought of it just as another trick, and he told himself he's better than a donkey who would fall for the same trap, his past really made his mind up about nice kind and sincere people like Yoona, they were all fake, and they only show it when they can, when they can't, they would run for it just to save themselves. This mindset really closed Siwon's heart to other people, whatsmore a part of Yoona he disliked was her fortune, she said things like she coud do anything she wanted, as long as she got money on her side.

 

"I'm going back, and I hope you don't bother following me." Siwon exclaimed arrogantly, leaving Yoona along on her chair, Yoona smiled while looking at Siwon who was walking further, somehow she could tell Siwon was softer at talking to her, and she wanted to keep it that way, regardless of what she should do to him.

 

"Take care, okay, Choi Siwon? Annyeong." Yoona bid farewell kindly, rage within her has really gone upon the explanation she gave to Siwon. At least Siwon wouldn't misunderstand her intention anymore. 

 

And her first step to know more about him, lies in room number 201.

 

Yoona intended to leave Siwon alone, hoping him to cool down of events that happened today, Yoona thought of it, Siwon wasn't a type who love loneliness or selfish one, but a type that didn't want to bother with people's bussiness, her quick interview with him just proved her analysis. Therefore, Yoona, went to the second floor, where she can gather an information from another source. 

 

When she looked at the room's entrance, she paused for a second, thinking what to say to the person's inside. After a while, she finally knocked the door lightly, but without wating for an answer from the person inside, she entered the room slowly, a sound of creaking door made the resident react to the sound, but the person couldn't see who she was and she can only question Yoona shortly.

 

"Oppa?"

 

Author's Note : 

 

Hello readers! I hope you enjoy this lousy chapter (I really do, I'm not confident about a half of this chapter) I just felt so tired these days and my school has driven me crazy with their homeworks. I hope the next chapter will make up for this, and if you're no satisfied with the brief YoonWon moment here, I'm really, really sorry, I don't know what to say anymore with except apologies, I hope you'll forgive me :(

 

Oh by the way, I hope the appearance of Nickhun here :) I always see him many times as Yoona's brother in many fanfics, but that role was already taken by Kwon Ji Yong, that's why making him as her kind and caring manager was the least I could do. 

 

One more note, if you realize I just granted 'darkyourday' as the rightful co-author in this story, please welcome him and treat him well, although, he's not responsible for the story, he does the final editing to make this piece even more awesome. I hope our combination will make a wonderful masterpiece.

 

Next chapter will be about Siwon's past, I'll make sure the next one will be a hit, until it comes, please bear with me :)