Terror Of Siwon Other's And Blood Donation

Doppelgänger

The alarm kept alerting whole headquarter endlessly, that noise brought everyone inside on guard, including leaders of organization. Siwon, being controlled by his other's, continued to roam towards any exit he could find. His other's promised to bring him out of that place and he did as promised, only with a method that Siwon disliked, with blood bath. All residents were aware that  their base was in danger, but they didn't know who was responsible for this, no one ever thought he was the the ex-leader of Crystal Beasts, Choi Siwon. 

Siwon who was running without catching his breath stopped his track when he found out the two of residences of the headquarter were running toward him bringing some weapons on their hand, one was bringing a shotgun, one was bringing a knife. He prepared his gun that he took from Seungri's hand in intention of bringing them down, but when he's about to shoot them, the two thugs unexpectedly talked to him.

 

"Sir Siwon! You better be careful, there's a rat sneaked into our house. You hear the alarm right? I suppose you're all prepared in this situation, we're trying our best to find out who this rat is, you better be on your guard." Siwon's other was left speechless by their reaction when they saw him, the alarm only diverted their attention to the others, they sure don't suspect Siwon, the leader they should respect to be the one that they're looking for.

 

Siwon smirked at them and use this situation as well as possible. "Yes, that's why I have my gun on, right? You two should be on your guard too, who knows there's a traitor among us, after all this headquarter's security is too  thick to break. That someone must be...someone who's sly and cunning." the two thugs' brows wrinkled to hear Siwon's analysis, it's weird for Siwon to praise someone, they didn't know that they're dealing with one of the most dangerous man all over Seoul.

 

"What do you mean..sir?" the one with knife asked.

 

"Come closer, I'll tell you a secret. Actually I know who this 'rat' is." the person came closer as commanded. Siwon took the chance, pretending to tell by minimizing the distance between his mouth and the person's ears, once he felt close enough, he grabbed the right hand of the thug that's wielding a knife and changed its direction to his body. Then, he successfully made that person stabbed himself, his friend who was watching that scene was silenced, shocked with that unbelievable view.

 

"That rat..is me..fool." Siwon whispered to his ears.

 

"..Si-sir....why..? Ugh..." That person vommited blood, the red liquid spilt on Siwon's shoulder. One stab on his vital part managed to made him breathed his last breath.

 

His friend took a quick action on Siwon's confession and his doings, he pumped his shotgun and fired at Siwon, but his bullet only got through his friend's corpse which Siwon used as shield to protect from being hit. Through the opening Siwon made between the corpse's arm, he shot at the shotgun man precisely, like before, he hit the vital part of that person easily since he has a shield on his side, more over, Siwon shot at his heart viciously, which brought him down in instance.

 

With the two meddlers have lost their lifes, Siwon got rid of  the dead body of the person who was protecting him, he looked at the blood at his palm and grinned again, this liquid was the one who could fill his thirst of blood, he it and said to himself. 

 

"Hm, salty yet satisfying. This dirty blood won't satisfy, though. I want more...more of this..intriguing view...heheh.." He looked at large amount of blood that flowed on the floor. "Let's see if I can find something useful." he searched through the dead bodies to find something useful on his way to escape, he found a gun equipped with silencer on one of their pants pockets. He took the silencer and put it on Seungri's gun. "All settled, with this I'll be compeletely invincible." he said proudly.

 

More crowd started to show up in front of Siwon, they saw the bloody view in front of them with contempt. They started to murmur, discussing who could be the culprit of this murder. Siwon hit his forehead, didn't believe how many morons Soo Man gathered in this headquarter that would create many openings for infiltrators, he sighed in relieve, but disappointment as well, he wanted some challenge, unlike his normal self who wanted to escape quietly from this place as soon as possible.

 

"Who did this?" "Could it be one of us?" "Why did this happened?" They started to threw questions one by one to each other, even if Siwon looked suspicious with blood covered around him, they only suggest that Siwon was the one who found this mess, no other than that.

 

"Sir Siwon, Are you aware of this?" one of them asked Siwon, he could only smiled slyly at them, he wanted a challenge so he dared to blew his cover himself. He started to raise his hand which was holding the gun and point it at them. Their eyes could only widen, they didn't believe what they're watching, just like the person who tried to kill Siwon with a shotgun before.

 

"Yes I am...in fact, I made them like that. Sure, you would want to avenge your friend, yes?" one by one took the hint that Siwon was responsible, some of them trembling in fear searching for their weapon, they're facing Ruby Division Leader, the very person they should've respected. But it was too late, Siwon already took a proper firing range and started to attack their vital parts one by one without a single remorse without any noise since he put a silencer, he didn't have to do it in order to escape, but Siwon's other is different, anyone who met his eye, must be eliminated from his sight. More corpses fell to the ground, following the earlier deaths.

 

"My, these bunch of trashes couldn't do a single thing right even after I told them, what a drag. Maybe I should just---" Unfinished with his sentence, he saw one of his victims wasn't dead yet, unfortunately, he was holding a whistle in case of emergency, before Siwon could make his move, he blew the whistle strongly, alarmed the sign that they found the real culprit.

 

"Shoot, that bastard--" Siwon shots two bullet on his back afterwards, but it was too late for him, the back-ups have arrived and they noticed the strange view that Siwon was standing alone, covered with blood while there were dead bodies around him. Unlike before, they have their weapons ready at Siwon. 

 

"Hi." Siwon said casually, he expected more numbers but he counted there were only few of them, six was the number he got from counting them, their weapons were vary and he was surrounded by a group of people. Siwon rolled to escape the circlement and shot them one by one right after. His shots hit them precisely, all he needed was one fire at one person, his firing speed was incredibly fast for his opponents to follow.

 

"Fuh, I've had enough of this. Let's call it a day since I've witnessed much blood heheheh, they're not even worthy to become my opponent. I shall take my leave now." Siwon left them after he switched Seungri's gun with one of theirs, he felt that Seungri's gun should be out of bullet since he fired many times. He moved on with his exploration in search of an escape route, he picked up the pace to prevent seeing anyone anymore. Suddenly, he felt that his left arm was being shot by someone from the back, he turned his head to see who did that.

 

"Where are you going, Siwon?" Kyuhyun, his fellow leader who was responsible of his undercover activities leak showed up. Siwon's other smirked, thinking that he could avenge his other's resentment to him. Then again, he realized his arm which was injured by Ji Yong back when he infiltrated Kwon Mansion was hurt again by Kyuhyun's gun, Siwon could endure the pain, but what he had in mind was the way to escape this place because he was at a disadvantage.

 

"Kyuhyun, what exactly are you doing? You know it's against regulation to attack your own friend in the organization." Siwon faked a friendly tone with him, Siwon kept walking sideways, trying to escape Kyuhyun's gun, But Kyuhyun's gun kept pointing at Siwon, following where his body moves.

 

"Since when did you know a word called 'friend'? From where I stood, that word doesn't even available in your dictionary. Nevertheless, what I've been ordered to do is to not let a traitor walk alive from this headquarter, I'm sure you're aware of it, Choi Siwon." Kyuhyun replied coldly.

 

"Wow easy there, tiger. Fine, I'll listen to what you say, I'm gonna put this weapon down and..." Siwon slowly put his gun to the floor but he retrieved it again once he caught Kyuhyun unbalanced,  he fired at Kyuhyun to scare him off, Kyuhyun managed to avoid the bullets without a single hit, Siwon noticed the only way out was the window beside him, if he took the risk to rashly exit through doors, he won't be able to survive.

 

"Well, he wanted me to escape, and I'd say he got it. A call of change of plans." Siwon's other fired at the window and jumped outside, he was unfortunate at that time, Kyuhyun released few shot that pierced through his back, it didn't hit his vital parts but it still injure him badly. He jumped through a level-two window and luckily, before he free fall, he held on the building's roof for a second, then he jump for the second time to the ground.

 

Even though he's injured, he still saluted at Kyuhyun who was looking from the window he has broken. Kyuhyun couldn't sight him anymore in the dark night, then Siwon ran as far as he can.

 

"So he manage to got away from me...hmph, I suppose I can give you a day head start,  just you wait Choi Siwon, I shall give you the judgement you deserve for turning your back on the organization." Kyuhyun cursed Siwon.


 

In the Kwon Mansion, Yoona was calmly reading a novel book in drawing room alone. it's her third book of the week now, she read a lot because there's nothing she could do inside the house. Even though days have passed since the day Yoona was being attacked by Siwon, Ji Yong still prohibited for her to go out alone, except for the singing bussiness, that too because Ji Yong couldn't go against his mother's wish. In the midst of her fun reading, Yeon Chan, the maid of the house approached her.

 

"Young Miss...I'm going to shop for groceries, can you please take care of the housekeys while I'm not around?" Yeon Chan requested, Yoona smiled sweetly and her and nodded, she reached her hand to Yeon Chan to receive the key, but then she thought of something different.

 

"Yeon Chan Unnie, why don't I accompany you instead? It will save the time, I know you're going to buy a lot of things so I might come in handy right? Come on, two is better than one" Yoona pleaded with puppy eyes, she wanted more but just a little freedom to breathe the outside world's air again. She thought of it many times that Kwon Mansion really was her prison, only this prison is wide and comfy, but still not enough for her.

 

"Eh? But Young Master Ji Yong said I couldn't let you out...so even if you ask for it--" Yeon Chan resisted but Yoona cut her sentence.

 

"Pleasee?? He won't notice us leaving if we sneak out and sneak back in quietly, he's probably in his room working on company's papers now. Pretty please, Unnie? I will do anything you desire, just let me out of this place for once, oh, what's better, I'll drive there so we can go faster, how about it?" Yoona insisted of going with Yeon Chan, she was using her aegyo to defeat Yeon Chan's wilful attitude, the maid sighed in defeat, she pitied Yoona about being locked up in her own house but she couldn't go against Young Master's wish,maybe now is the time to make up for it, she thought.

 

"..Fine, we'll go together, Young Miss. Just don't tell Master Ji Yong regarding this or he'll be furious at me..we don't have to use Young Miss' car though, supermarket is only few miles ahead." Yeon Chan said with a weak smile, she knew Yoona was offering to drove her car so it can ease her shopping, but she was used to do things manually so she didn't mind if she walk.

 

"Yeay! Himnae* Unnie! I know you would understand me. Gomawoyo!" Yoona jumped and hugged Yeon Chan in happiness. "Let's just use car, it would be more comfortable for both of us~" Yoona suggested, she didn't want to trouble Yeon Chan further in case the groceries will be heavy for her to lift on the way home.

 

Yoona took the keys of her car from her room immediately without making a noise that would attract Ji Yong's attention, she and Yeon Chan got on the car and drove out to the supermarket that's only miles away like Yeon Chan said. When the guards of Kwon Mansion saw Yoona driving a car, they halted her and ask her destination, of course they're informed by Ji Yong to not let her go out from the house.

 

"Young Lady Yoona! Where are you going at this hour?" one of them asked panicly, they didn't dare to go against their master's desire, but at least they could make sure her destination is a safe place.

 

"Ssh," Yoona hissed. "I'm going to the nearby supermarket for helping Yeon Chan doing her shopping, don't tell Ji Yong Oppa please. If he asked you regarding my whereabouts, just tell you have no idea. Arasso? And don't tell Umma too. Gomawoyo, Ahjusshi*." when her message's done, Yoona went out, leaving the two guards speechless. They sure are in trouble if Yoona doesn't come home soon.

 

On the way, the two were silent with each other. Yeon Chan was still afraid of the idea letting Yoona go outside and dispute Ji Yong's order, she couldn't hide her worried expression, as for Yoona, she kept looking at the rearview mirror inside the car, her concentration was split into the road and Yeon Chan's odd expression. She took a while to guess what Yeon Chan's thinking at the moment.

 

"Unnie, don't worry, Oppa won't find us. Believe in the guards a little bit won't you?" Yoona assured with a smile, Yeon Chan was startled by the sudden conversation that Yoona started. She looked at rearview mirror now too.

 

"Yes..I do believe in the guards' mouth, they are worth to be trusted. It's just...when I go out with you like this, it always remind me of Young Lady Yuri. It sure brings back memories.." Yoona was surprised how Yuri got connected in Yeon Chan's mind, her driving speed slow down a little, her mind was into the dreadful memory of the obituary incident that Hoon Joon brought to Kwon Mansion.

 

"Young Miss? Gwenchana?" Yeon Chan noticed that the car was slowing down a bit, she asked Yoona who was sweaty and didn't look at the rearview mirror anymore. "Young Miss!" Yeon Chan shouted a little for a second time to snap Yoona's mind, as expected, Yoona finally got back to the real world.

 

"Ah yes, I'm fine! Gwenchana!" Yoona responded  panicly.

 

"Really? Sorry if I brought you the topic you wanted to avoid most..it's just Young Lady Yuri was like a little sister to me and..I missed her so much, I wasn't ready to lose her yet, not in that tragical way..." Yeon Chan conveyed her sadness to Yoona, she wiped off the tears that's about to fall from her eyes, a sound of sobbing can be heard from the backside of the car. "I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean to cry.." 

 

"It's okay, Yeon Chan Unnie...I missed Yuri Unnie too, as much as you do now. I can't help but to cry over her every night, but you see, Ji Yong once told me if we really love her truly, we should live well and honor Yuri's Unnie spirit or Appa's by doing our best." Yoona smiled through the rearview mirror again at Yeon Chan, her sobbings started to end upon the encouraging words that Yoona gave to comfort her.

 

"Ye--Yeah, you're right Young Miss.." 

 

"You realize that I substitute Yuri Unnie in her work, right? As time goes by, I started to take the hint of Ji Yong Oppa's words, what he meant by saying that. We may grieve over their death but it shouldn't stop us from doing something good in this world, it will only sadden them while they're watching from up there, so don't cry, Unnie" Yoona consoled Yeon Chan once more, she knew how Yeon Chan truly felt, that's why she took the iniative to comfort her, because the feeling of losing someone important can be felt if one has suffered from it too.

 

"Gomawoyo...I'm really thankful for your inspiring words, Young Miss Yoona. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but I didn't know you had an exceptional strong heart within you." Yeon Chan said, she finally really stopped her sob after hearing Yoona's sentence.

 

"Annyeo! I'm not trying to look tough or else. Like I mentioned before, I'm sad too, Yeon Chan. It's just, crying won't bring me anywhere, I'm bored crying on them all the time. I just want  to be useful to bring an honor Kwon Family--" Yoona cut her words when she noticed there's something on the road. "Hey, what's that, Unnie?" Yoona stopped completely in front of that thing, she wasn't sure what it is so she pointed outside so Yeon Chan could see what she's looking.

 

"Isn't that...a human body? Yeah, it's indeed someone! Omo*, he's also covered with blood! Young Miss we have to help that person!" Yeon Chan and Yoona stormed out from the car and approached that collapsed man immediately, Yoona flipped the body of that stranger since his face led to the ground, that face she saw put her in a terrible shock. 

 

"Si-Si-Siwon? How could he be in a place like this..?" Yoona lifted his head, Yeon Chan examined the blood on his body, he had wounds in three places, his left temple, his back and finally his left arm, weirdly, the left arm showed a sign of previously bandaged before, now it's perfectly broken and she could see there was a scar on his left arm.

 

"Young Miss, do you know who this man is? Is he..alive? He's badly injured..at this rate.." Yeon Chan said desperately, sure, Siwon's injury didn't hit his vital spots, but he was badly injured for sure. His blood didnt't stop from flowing from the holes on his body.

 

"Yes, Yeon Chan, this person is Yuri Unnie's friend and mine too, but, molla*, I'm not entirely sure myself. Should we call for an ambulance or..." Yoona glanced at the bloody Siwon, then, Siwon coughed blood hardly. Yoona and Yeon Chan sighed in relieve, it showed the sign that Siwon was still alive afterall. Yeon Chan immediately called for the Seoul National Hospital,  asking for an emergency situation. Yoona took the first-aid kit from the trunk of her car and stopped the blood flowing from Siwon's body. Finally, a white van arrived, a group of people in white coat prepared a sedan chair and lift Siwon into the van, Yoona and Yeon Chan followed that vehicle with Yoona's car.


 

Once they reached the Seoul National Hospital, the white coat team entered an emergency room. Yoona and Yeon Chan stopped their tracks there, but at least they were glad to know that Siwon's life will be saved. The two girls removed the sweat on their respective foreheads, they didn't realize they were sweating until the tense situation has subsided.

 

"Yeon Chan Unnie, I think you ought to go home. You've been through a lot today, give it a rest. It's better to shop tommorow, I don't know if I can accompany you next time, though." Yoona suggested to his housemaid.

 

"What about you Young Miss?" Yeon Chan questioned.

 

"I'm...going to stay, I can't just leave him like this. Inform Ji Yong Oppa that I'm staying at Seoul National Hospital for a night, if he want to know more, just tell him to give me a call, arraso?" Yoona ordered, Yeon Chan was startled by Yoona's will to take care of some stranger and object her idea.

 

"Young Miss! You can't do that! What if Young Master Ji Yong come after you here? I don't mind being scolded for doing good deeds but..I can't let you take all the blame from him just for saving one's life. Don't you think it'd best to leave him here for a night, and go back tommorow? I'm sure this hospital will take care of him properly." Yeon Chan concured to Yoona, the youngest sibling of Kwon family just shook her head against Yeon Chan's idea.

 

"No, I can't do that. What if there's a sudden emergency situation and I'm not there? You know there's someone that should be in charge around. Listen Yeon Chan, this person is Yuri's Unnie friend, he is her heritage that she left for me, I can't just leave him in despair like this, it won't make Unnie happy." Yoona explained her reason why she insisted to take care of Siwon, she just met him but for her, Siwon meant more than just a friend.

 

"In that case, let me handle things from here! That way Young Master--" Yeon Chan stopped when Yoona put her index finger in front of Yeon Chan's mouth.

 

"He's my friend,  he's my responsibility, not yours Unnie. Just explain to Oppa like I said, he'll undertand. Let it be if he blame me  all the way to the hospital, he does have the right to do that, I'll take this job sincerely. Now, will you be so kind to leave by your own, Unnie? Our house is not far from here." Yoona pushed Yeon Chan to the hospital's entrance, Yeon Chan tried to resist her order but Yoona didn't allow her, she kept pushing her forcefully.

 

Yeon Chan sighed in defeat. "Alright then..do as you wish Young Miss. But if things get worse, call me okay? I'm ready at your service 24/7 so don't hesitate when you need my help. I'll try my best to convince Young Master not to worry about you since what you do is right. See you tommorow, Young Miss." Yeon Chan said farewell and bowed at Yoona, she smiled to see that her maid always help her regardless what situation she's in, Yeon Chan had done this to both Yuri and Yoona before their father's death many times, she still hasn't change, thought Yoona.

 

Yoona waited patiently in front of the emergency room to hear what the doctor has to say to her as Siwon's guardian, then the doctor she has been waiting for came out from the emergency room. He greeted her and bowed at her with respect, Yoona bowed back at him.

 

"You're his guardian..correct? What's your name, miss?" the doctor questioned.

 

"Yes, my name is Kwon Im Yuri, doctor."

 

"Ah yes, Ms. Kwon. I want to report your friend's condition, he's badly injured but we can still save him. Unfortunately, he lost a lot of blood and we are on the shortage of his blood type, are you by any chance, willing to donate your blood? Ah sorry, I should've asked your blood type first..." the doctor said awkwardly, he was a little bit afraid that Yoona would refuse his request or her blood type wasn't the exact one he's been looking for.

 

"My blood type is B, can it help him, doctor?" Yoona asked worrily, she was afraid that she wouldn't come in handy to Siwon.

 

"Ah blood type B? Sure it can, he has the exact same blood type as you. So...it's a yes, then?" the doctor asked to make sure. Yoona realized that this doctor has been repeating the word 'ah' since he greeted  her.

 

"Yes, but can I see him before I donate my blood to him? I need to see him." Yoona requested, the doctor showed the way, but Yoona stopped before he entered the emergency room. "Doctor, what is your name? I might encounter you again once or twice."

 

"Ah, my name? My name is Park Min Hae but you can call me Dr. Min Hae instead. Sorry if I kept you waiting, here he is." He introduced himself, Yoona realized a new thing from this doctor, he also likes to apologize at many times. Yoona quickly entered the emergency room, and he saw Siwon shrieking in pain. and he kept on calling someone in his sleep, someone with a name that Yoona didn't recognize.

 

"Sooyoung...Sooyoung..Sooyoung.."

 

Yoona felt piti him for being in such pain, she came closer to his bed and she took a white small handkerchief from his pocket, she swiped all the sweat on Siwon's forehead, she was sure Siwon was having a bad dream. Suddenly, Siwon held her right hand that wasn't swiping and held he gave a light squeeze, Yoona then whisper a promise to both her Unnie and her new friend, Siwon. 

 

"Don't worry Siwon, I'm here to help you..I promise I won't leave your side. Yuri Unnie, I'll take care of him as best I can, I promise to you too."

 

Translation : 

 

Himnae : Way To Go

Ahjussi : formal way to say 'Uncle' in Korean

Omo : Oh My Goodness

Molla : I Don't Know