Ice Princess, Mobillize And Rejection

Doppelgänger

After Siwon successfuly escaped headquarter, Lee Soo Man angrily ordered members of Crystal Beasts to enter his room due to their failure of stopping an end of Siwon's treason, he unleashed his anger to all of them, even the ones who weren't involved with that incident were must took on his anger too. He was furious of Crystal Beasts' lax and carelessness in their labor, what's more, Siwon killed many of Soo Man's officers in process.

 

"So you came to my room to report just to name your failure of putting a stop on Siwon's treachery? What's this? Eleven of my people got killed, he stole most of our weaponry and to end with, he escaped only with wounds on his back on his left arm? And you call this a report?!!" Soo Man threw the report book at Seungri's face, the one who was promised the position of Ruby Division Leader if he succedded killing Siwon, but what he succedded was only letting him escape. He kept staring at the ground in fear, since he couldn't stand Lee Soo Man's death glare. His body was still wet because Siwon flung him to the glass water box.

 

Soo Man kept biting his fingernail in resentment."I can't believe you guys just let him went out like that? Didn't my orders to you clear ENOUGH?!! Or are you guys can't understand Korean perfectly?! ANSWER ME!" Soo Man shouted to all Crystal Beasts' ears. Tiffany backed down a bit, she couldn't stand his loud voice, the others beside Seungri and Tiffany were still standing silent like stone, motionless and cold, even the playful Sungmin did the same. 

 

"Mi-mi-mianhe..I was careless and---" Seungri tried to reason his but Soo man cut his sentence of apology.

 

"You were what?! CARELESS?! A Leader being careless is the last thing I expect to come to my ears, you hear it?! You think I'll just let this slide?" Soo Man scolded, he was exactly like Siwon, he doesn't like failures and he doesn't like if someone tried to reason for it, that's where Siwon learn how to handle with his subordinates. 

 

Unexpectedly, Kyuhyun stepped forward a step from the horizontal line where Crystal Beasts were standing straightly in front of Lee Soo Man. "Seonsaengnim, it's my fault that he got to escape this place, I didn't manage to stop him at that time and he left the location, I'm ready for your punishment." Kyuhyun bravely stated his faults, Soo Man glared at him the way he glared at Seungri, but he didn't look way cowardly like Seungri did.

 

"Huh..so you admit it, Kyuhyun? That's very honest of you, but a punishment is still a punishment, for now you have to make up for your utter failure. Since you and your 'friends' are currently investigating Siwon's case, leak every information that you can obtain from them and terminate him immediately, once you're done, destroy the hideout of our archenemy. By foul means or...death, arraso?" Soo Man threatened, even if it's not him he pointed, Seungri gulped in fear, he wasn't ready for that heavy consequence if you failed in your mission, meanwhile, Kyuhyun just staring at Soo Man's intimidating eyes coldly, didn't care of his death ultimatum.

 

 "Arraso, I'll not fail you this time Seonsaengnim. This time you'll see what I'm capable of." Kyuhyu replied shortly, he didn't want to blabber much in his promise. He was sure of succedding these two assignments and show what he made of with actions, not words.

 

"This the last time I want to hear 'I will not fail you', two of my trusted officers said that and you know what happens, make that count, Cho Kyuhyun boy. Honestly speaking, I'm really, really disappointed with your works lately, well excluding Tiffany who did well on putting the wiretaps to make up her mistake in the past, I might think of rearrange whole crew of Crystal Beasts if you continue work like this." Soo Man expressed his disappointment to the others. All Crystal Beasts looked at Tiffany when Soo Man praised her work, she only looked at Soo Man like Kyuhyun did.

 

"And you..." Soo Man sighted at Seungri, he gulped his saliva agan and back down from the line one step, among all, he's the only who avoid all Soo Man scary gestures and he kept staring at the ground. "You're far from what I expected you ought to be, to tell you the truth, now I think I should pick someone else over you. But it doesn't matter, you're an official Ruby Division Leader now." Soo Man approved Seungri's position, the scared man's face brighten up a little bit, but Soo Man saw his childish attitude with another death glare, which made him silent once more.

 

"However, as I said you're far from being able a true leader. Seungri, I can only provide you a small scale of my henchmen and operation, since I don't trust you as well as before. Since you're still new to this, maybe you should follow Kyuhyun wherever he goes, and eliminate those who stands in his way, that'll be your assignment for now."

 

"Y-ye algaesumnida.." Seungri sighed in relieve, he thought he's going through a death sentence like his friend did, but he knows well that Lee Soo Man isn't a type of man who give second chances, so he crossed in his heart that he will show him the best he can show.

 

"Well, that's a wrap for now. I will call you respectively as soon as I have new mission you have to clear. Remember, I will not tolerate anymore failures from now on, beware. All right, you're all dismissed." All Crystal Beasts members bowed at once, only Seungri who was little late for their practice. One by one stepped out from the room, but suddenly Lee Soo Man halted one of them.

 

"Jessica, stay here a little bit."  Jessica turned her head and looked at Soo Man calling her. 

 

Jessica approached Lee Soo Man and bowed at him in respect. "Seonsaengnim, mianhe, if I didn't show you satisfying works in my mission. Like you mentioned before, maybe all of us were too careless and sloppy due to the low levels on your latest missions, I'll try harder next time to impress you with my work." Jessica confessed, she didn't have any faults but she felt she has to apologize to him on the behalf of Crystal Beasts' name.

 

"Hmph, you didn't do anything wrong and yet you apologize, I'm a little bit ashamed that you have to take part in earlier meeting, don't worry, there's nothing to be sorry for, Jessica, you've been doing well gathering informations here and there for all of us. But, let me emphasize again, I don't expect anymore failures from now on, death is the first sentence in line, that goes to you too, girl." Soo Man warned. Jessica's cold expression didn't show a change, just like Kyuhyun when Lee Soo Man threatened him with the same sentence. 

 

"Arraso, Seonsaengnim don't need to repeat it twice, I clearly heard what you said and I  know that since the very beginning I took this job. Don't worry, I will fulfill anything you order me to do, just say your piece."  Jessica confirmed confidently, Siwon's words back when he went after Yoona really did knocked her mind and heart, even though what he said was heartless by saying that she's whiny, he got a point, Jessica was too, considered to be a daughter of Lee Soo Man, who cling her life on him, who entrust her entire body and soul to him, she was aware that without him, she would be strutting on the street hopelessly.

 

"That's the spirit and most pleasant to hear. Now, your next mission will be...escorting Donghae home to Seoul. Frankly speaking, I still don't know what's up with that boy, he hasn't been contacting me since Siwon betrayed our organization and I lost in touch, that's the price I have to pay when I count on someone I can't trust. Anyway, he holds the key to our big master plan, that suitcase must be brought here immediately, it's getting on my nerves." Lee Soo Man explained, that suitcase was utmost important and for him, it was the main reason he created this organization.

 

Jessica's heart thumped she heard her crush's name, she thought her ears were deceiving her and played tricks on her, but no, it's the truth. She's going to pick her crush and from that moment, it will only be her and her crush together. Her mind was preoccupied by plans of sidetrips to go to together, maybe using his celebrating his successes for an excuse will do good in the future.

 

"Jessica? Are you listening?" Lee Soo Man flicked his fingers at Jessica's face to snap her out from her imaginatiion. She was staring at Lee Soo Man's table blankly without realizing what she's doing, Lee Soo Man sighed a little because of Jessica's focus lost.

 

"Ah yes! I heard that I should Donghae Oppa to Seoul to ensure he comes back safe and sound, isn't that right?" Jessica repeated Soo Man's order panicly, her mind is fully into the mission now, she should be concentrating or else Soo Man would put another person in charge, she couldn't afford to lose such an important opportunity to see her Oppa as soon as possible.

 

"Yes, that's a part of it. However, I've heard rumors that Donghae followed his hyung's step to betray us, it's still remain rumors though. But, in case if he did as told, we can't allow him to move first before we do. So this is your mission, Jessica Jung. Bring back Sapphire Division Leader here, if he refuse, then you know what to do, banish him, show him no mercy, give it all you've got, Jessica." Soo Man finished Jessica's mission explanation coldly, he didn't care anymore of Donghae if it means betraying the organization.

 

Jessica's heart skipped a beat upon what she heard, did she misheard it again? That Lee Donghae tried to break the organization's code? Questions and concerns filled up her mind now, what if he really betray the organization like Siwon did? Now she wished diffferently than before, she's lucky if it wasn't true, but if it is, will she able to kill the only person she love in this world? Does she even has the heart to do it? 

 

"Are you ready for this task Jessica? You seem very unsure and you're all sweaty, I can point someone else though, the reason I pick you for this job because you're the closest to him after Siwon and also we need you to guide to exactly where he is right now, what I need is your intel ability, if you're not ready--" 

 

"Annyeo! Let me do it!" Jessica cut Soo Man's intriuge of change of heart, it's better to see him rather than seeing him die in other members' hand. "Please, assign this mission to me and not to nobody else, I'll make sure he comes back with the thing you wanted." the purpose of Jessica this time wasn't to fulfill Lee Soo Man wish anymore, but to ensure Donghae's safety in her arms. If she really has to do it, she crossed her heart to do any means to bring him back,, even if it means to use sheer force.

 

"Arraso off you go then, I can ask for Seungri's help if you need his assistance for homicide action in case Donghae tried to fight back." Lee Soo Man offered, but Jessica responded with a cold stare when she heard that name and that worst probability Soo Man mentioned.

 

"Don't, I don't need that newcomer's help, I don't trust him, the same as I don't trust anybody. Now, if you excuse me Seonsaengnim, I will prepare myself for this mission, I will begin this operation and end it myself so don't send any back-ups, I'll be fine alone with my subordinates."  Jessica replied confidently, she showed how much she hated Seungri and also the others. Finally she left the royal room after she bowed at Soo Man, when she closed the door of Lee Soo Man's room, she sighed, thinking of what to do next to begin with.

 

"Ottokhae? Donghae Oppa might be in danger if I don't bring him home safely soon. Gosh, why I'm trapped in this dire situation...never mind, I'll bring him back to my embrace and no one will stop me, even himself. I must hurry or Seonsaengnim will send unnecessary back-up and ruin my whole plan. Just you wait Lee Donghae, Jessica Jung will bring you back, even if it means breaking all your bones. You'll be safe in my watch, trust me." Jessica stated to herself, she promised she would avoid any means to hurt Donghae, she will do if Donghae refuse to listen to her, althought part of her is confident that Donghae will as she told. 

 

Jessica prepared her special Amethyst Division Leader costume, a sheath on top and shorts with the color of purple, resembles with the color of Amethyst crystal, she even put her high-heels and headband with the same color. On top of it, she prepared her very signature weapon, an amethyst gun with a mark of "J" on the side, that means Jessica.  Once she's readyto go, she searched of the informations she has gathered and decided to go to Japan first.

 

 

"You're mine, Lee Donghae."


 

Siwon who just got into the hospital finally regained conciousness after a night sleep, now the morning sun has greeted him. It wasn't his best sleep but it wasn't his worst either, sleeping in bandages and covered with blood, it's the umpteenth time he slept in a condition like that, but this time no one from the organization came to help, of course the reason why he hasn't receive the help because he betrayed the organization, this time his saviour is someone he just knew a day, someone who voted her life for her family and friends.

 

"Am I dead...?" Siwon asked himself with a still blurry vision, he tried to gain his full vision back by blinking continously, when he felt that his view was still unclear, he kept blinking, until blink after blink, he finally gained recovery and started to see at the white ceiling of his room, he tried to move his body but it won't listen to him, everytime he tried to get up, his wounds ached, not allowing him to sit straight. "I guess I'm back here again huh.." Siwon didn't notice yet that he's not at the headquarters' treatment room, he thought the whole event was just a dream.

 

"You shouldn't strain youself" a man with white coat entered his room and gave him an advice, Siwon was surprised to see the stranger, then he looked at his surroundings that it's not the same room he recognized, of course, this wasn't the place he usually get treatment, this place is where he usually treat someone, Seoul National Hospital.

 

"Where..the hell am I? And who are you, anyway?" Siwon asked that person upolitely, didn't  know that he's one of his lifesaver. The doctor didn't mind anything upon his rude attitude and keep on writing on his report paper, Siwon glared at him who didn't ignore his question and asked again in annoyance. "Hello there, I asked your name and the name of this place, are you deaf?" 

 

"Ah sorry, I forgot to introduce myself to you, my name is Dr. Min Hae, I'm the one in charge for your operation. Don't worry, you're operation is a success, thanks to this young lady here." Dr. Min Hae pointed at lower part of the bed where Siwon couldn't see what's there because his body resist to move. Then he noticed that Dr. Min Hae told something strange to him.

 

"Young Lady?" Siwon tried again to move his upper body, but he was about to fall of energy shortage, fortunately Dr. Min Hae managed to catch his back before he completely dropped himself on the bed roughly, Dr. Min Hae was aware that Siwon has an injury on his back side so he took a quick action or he would bleed again.

 

"Aish, stop straining youself will you? Don't try to act tough on your own, is it hard to ask for my help? Here I'll lend you a hand." Siwon was about to reject his help like he always does to other people, but he has to see who saved his life, he didn't want to thank her, but to tell her to screw off and mind her own bussiness, who gives her the right to help him anyway? He thought. Dr. Min Hae slowly lift Siwon from the back on the part where he didn't get injured, Siwon finally can see a girl with a long hair sleeping on the side of the bed, Siwon tried to remove her bangs that cover up her whole face,  and that girl's face made him shocked.

 

"Yu-Yuri? Kwon Yuri? Why is she--"  Siwon removed his hand that touched her bangs in disgust.

 

"Be thankful to her, she showed a deep concern to you when the operation took place and she didn't even leave her post in front of the operation room  for a minute." Dr. Min Hae explained while trying to hold Siwon's body, Siwon looked at Yoona in disbelief, for what reason she had helped him? They just met and they didn't know yet of each other. Siwon thought for a while, what is the operation that Dr. Min Hae kept mentioning since he first arrived?

 

"An operation? What do you mean by an operation? And what does she has to do with it?" Siwon asked with a faked friendly tone, he tried his best to be as nice as possible so Dr. Min Hae won't mind to share the information he didn't know of, what comes afterwards will be a different story.  

 

"Ah, the operation, you see, you lost a lot amount of blood when she brought you here, she said she found you collapsed on the street, ask her the details, I only repeat what I heard. Anyway, there's a mark showed that you get shot, there are two bullets inside your body, it seems you've been a gun fight or something, is it true? Are you going to shoot me down when this is all over?" Siwon didn't answer the dumb question Dr. Min Hae asked, actually a kind of action like that crossed his mind because Dr. Min Hae mentioned it.

 

"Well, to end with, Ms. Kwon here, helped me out, helped you out to be exact, since our hospital just used the stock of your blood type, we didn't have any other choice left but to find it someplace else, but Ms. Kwon was willing to donate her blood to you sincerely, I asked her first though, but she seemed ready to help you with all she can. As I mentioned before, you should be thankful toward her, she donated 400 cc of her blood to you and she looked after you whole night, she was too stubborn to do all the work the nurse suppose to do except for check-up. Ah, not to mention, she paid for the whole medication, how lucky of you to have such a girlfriend." Dr. Min Hae explained thoroughly, every Yoona's kindness  that he boasted did nothing but disgust him. She pretended to know him and all, he hated every actions she took and what he hated most is Yoona paying his operation.

 

"She's not my girlfriend and she's not my friend either, doctor, don't misunderstand it. We barely know each other, what I ask is why is she helping me, knowing how strangers we are to each other." Siwon revealed his astonishments to Dr. Min Hae, he gazed to Yoona who was sleeping peacefully with her hands folded while her head was leaning on them.

 

"She's not? Why I'm surprised myself, she considered herself as your best friend, at least that's what I saw earlier. Ah, perhaps she likes you?" Siwon chuckled by the random analysis Dr. Min Hae blurted, that's what the last thing expect to came out from his mouth. He just told Min Hae about their relationship as strangers to each other, then he suggest she might like him.

 

"That's merely impossible doctor, don't joke around with me. Stop fabricating things or I'll kill you for real." Siwon caught Min Hae's words as farce since he couldn't think anymore better. Dr. Min Hae sighed over Siwon's sudden reaction.

 

"Aish, chinjia, you ought to learn how to respect your elders, those false threats won't work on me. I'm not joking around, what I said is a possibility, not a fact. If it's not it, then I can't help with your question. After all, who can tell what's in her heart? Very well, I won't cross the line between you two, you're the ones with problem, not me." Dr. Min Hae slowly put Siwon back to his bed, he was getting annoyed by Siwon's sassy act even though he didn't mind at first.

 

"Rest enough and don't try something funny like escaping the hospital, you'll end up brought here with worse injuries. Ah, by the way, I have to confiscate your gun, one of my employee found it when they brought you to the hospital, I don't know if I'll return it anyway. Be sure to talk to Ms. Kwon and thank her, without her you might be in the afterlife by now, Annyeong." Dr. Min Hae escaped the room with a disgusted feeling, feeling mad how Siwon didn't show any sign of grateful for what he has done to him, he felt that Yoona will be treated the same way as him, that's why he decided to step out of the room.

 

Meanwhile, Siwon just staring at Yoona who was still sleeping peacefully, she looked very tired as Siwon can tell. Siwon  couldn't wait to lecture and scold her for trying to help, it's more honorable to die as traitor of organization than getting help by some rich snoobs like Yoona who can buy almost anything in this world if she wants to. He depspised their economic difference and how they show it, Siwon has to work for living and be the backbone of his broken small family, while Yoona enjoyed her life in an enormous mansion while spending things freely.

 

"Hey, wake up, Kwon Yuri." Siwon shook Yoona's body in order to wake her up, the younger girl was successfully awakened by Siwon. She streched her body, a habit the she always does after she wakes up, she thought Siwon's patient room  was hers, she rubbed her eyes to see her surroundings, she jumped in surprise to see Siwon laying on the bed.After a minute, Yoona checked thoroughly of her surroundings once again. The next moment she finally recall that she's in the hospital and she fell asleep while guarding Siwon.

 

"Oh Siwon...you're awake? Gwenchana?" Yoona asked while fixing her rumpled bangs which disturb her eyes to see. She put a sad expression to Siwon, she examined his whole body was filled with bandages and scars, Yoona did her best to make Siwon as well as when she met him for the first time, but from what she sees is an utter failure to her. 

 

"Yeah, and no thanks to you--" unfinished with his sentence, suddenly Siwon felt Yoona crashed him, hugging him tightly. Yoona sniffed and eventually cried on Siwon's shoulder, Siwon's brows frowned, he was surprised by the sudden movement Yoona did. Why did she cry? For what reason she cried? Siwon's negative thoughts started to fill his mind, he kept telling himself it wasn't possible for him to get concerned.

 

"I was so worried..about you...I'm sorry I couldn't help you any better than this..I--" this time, Siwon cut Yoona's words.

 

"Get off of me, my back hurts if you hold me like that." Siwon replied dryly upon Yoona's rash action, although Yoona's hands didn't touch any part of Siwon's wounds, he was feeling resentful of Yoona's hug. Didn't give a care to Yoona's concern.

 

"Oh...sorry.." Yoona slow let go of Siwon, she played with her finger afterwards, she question herself why did she hug him in an instance even though she wasn't that close to him. Siwon tried to sit straight again with hard struggle, his condtion wasn't enable him to  sit on his own due to injured backbone.

 

"Don't push yourself, let me help." Yoona witnessed how Siwon forced himself, then she went closer to Siwon and help him from the back, it was the second time Siwon got help and he didn't refuse to it, Siwon scoffed, Yoona didn't aware that he was going to scold him, that's why he tried to sit straight so he can see her clearly crying and walk out from the room.

 

"Put me down, I can do it alone from here." Siwon held onto the metal pole at his bedside in order to keep himself from falling, Yoona released him as commanded. Yoona kneeled at Siwon's bedside like she did when she was falling asleep for a night, she stared at Siwon with pair of doe eyes, expecting him to go to bed again and stop straining himself.

 

"Kwon Yuri, Why did you do it?" Siwon asked with an angry expression towards Yoona, the younger girl couldn't understand what he means by 'doing it' so she urged to ask back.

 

"What do you mean by 'do it'?" 

 

"I'm asking why you save me from the street, why you donate your blood to me. and why you pay for my medication like it's part of your bussiness, am I need concious to tell you that if I'm going to die it will not affect anything to you? Chinjia, I really can't understand your mindset." Siwon explained with elements of anger. Yoona was caught unbalance by Siwon's heartless statement, she did act selfishly on her own decision, but from where her stood, what she did was to save someone's life and she worked hard for it, she didn't expect any reciprocation services from him, but at least a 'thank you' or something that shows any kind thankfulness would be okay, not a pure rejection of her doings.

 

"I-I-I just think I need to save you, you were bleeding terribly on the street and I thought--I thought.." Yoona was at loss of words, she didn't aware that Siwon was this kind of person or he wasn't expecting any help as if he was ready to die.

 

"You thought what? You thought you can save the day and I'm going to thank you sincerely when this is all over? As if, what you did was just a waste of time and energy, well, I won't thank you for doing all these things. Moreover, who says I need your money to pay for my medication? Don't you think it's wise enough and ask me later about it? Or are you think I'm not capable of paying this by myself? Are you underestimating me?" Siwon continued to crush Yoona's heart with his mouth, Yoona thought for a minute to reply his words. She didn't realize what she did was a mistreatment to Siwon. 

 

"I'm not underestimating you! I'm just afraid that--that you might not be able to stay for a night here..and I don't think you would be this angry to me...mianhe.." the timid Yoona couldn't do anything more than saying an apology, she lowered her head and tears began to form on her eyes, who would've guess that saving someone is a wrong thing to do? 

 

"You think all of this will be settled by saying sorry? This world doesn't turn as easy as that. If it does, then we don't need prison to keep those who did wrong." Siwon exclaimed, speaking prison reminded him of Seungri and his dark past with him, making his mood became even more terrible than before. "Why did you do such thing anyway? Who gave you the permission to took care someone you don't know very well? What if you'll end up strangled in much worse problem because of this mess?" 

 

"It's because I consider you as my friend! My actions were selfish and reckless, I admit it! But don't you see if I leave you there you might die due to blood deficiency?! Look at this! Aren't you suppose to be grateful that I'm here to help you with all I've got?" Yoona defended while showing the plaster where her blood was taken, Siwon's eyes sharpened when he heard the words 'suppose to be grateful' from Yoona, he caught that point as what he had in mind from the start.

 

"Oh, I suppose to be grateful? I don't even ask for your help, so why bother? Also, I get your point that you're saving just because you want someone to appreciate your help. Tell me if I'm wrong." Siwon didn't want to thank someone for saving him, for him it was a disgrace for being saved, especially by a girl.

 

"No...that's not what I meant, but.." Yoona couldn't help but admit that a part of her heart wanted to be appreciated as someone that's more than just a nobody like she mentioned to Ji Yong before, she wanted to be an honorable existence in exchange of Yuri, that's the reason why she decided to save Siwon from verge of death. Siwon's words did hit a jackpot, and he realized it, what's worse he use this advantage to win the argument.

 

"Hmph, a strike, huh. Don't try and hide it Kwon Yuri, I can see it in your face that you wanted to be recognized and valued by someone, either by someone that's close to you or not. Well, you're a singer, I suppose after fortune, you're after fame as well." Siwon quipped Yoona, the younger girl has nothing in defense now, her tears have fallen from her eyes, flowing through her cheeks and dropped at the ground.

 

Siwon continued to stare at her in madness, she even cry in front of him, like begging for mercy. Siwon didn't show any compassion to her and continued what he did, this time his intention is to end this nonsense conversation. "Chinjia, you really are a crybaby, aren't you? Stop crying, this isn't a nursery. Now get lost, I don't wish to see you and don't ever think of coming back, I'll take care of myself from here, also tell that apologizer to screw as well, he's as annoying as you. I'll visit your house once I'm out to repay what suppose to be yours. Now shoo, leave the premises." Siwon expelled  while pointing his finger at the direction of his room's door.

 

Yoona sighed in defeat and stood up, walking slowly to the exit, step by step, once she reached the doorknob, she stopped for a moment, she looked at the plaster in her left hand, which was used to took out her blood and gave it to Siwon. Siwon gazed at the odd action Yoona did and became more annoyed by the girl's stubborness. 

 

"Ya, didn't I order you to leave?" Siwon kept trying to expel the innocent girl who saved his life. Yoona turned her head around and show her crying face to Siwon, her eyes reddened and her cheeks as well. She was angry, she was frustrated of how Siwon did said those cruel things to her while Yoona wasted her energy and time for nothing, only pain that she got in the end, nothing more, nothing less.

 

"Is this all am I to you? How come you become Yuri unnie's---my friend when we were children? Are you really sure we're related at all? It doesn't seem like it, you don't even care about me. What I'm trying to do is saving a friend and what do I get from you?! Only expulsion and your anger's impingment. Why, Siwon? Tell me why you did that? Did I do something wrong to you?" 

 

Siwon sighed, he couldn't stand Yoona anymore for being such a noisy nuisance and an idea of punching her face has crossed his mind, if this place wasn't a hospital he would probably have done it, what irritates him most was her words were exactly the same as Jessica's."Look, troublesome woman. Let me clear this once and for all. you're not my friend, and for me, you're the same as bunch of damn rich people out there. You think you would make me owe you for this? Never. Listen to me very carefully now, I don't have a friend, that word doesn't even exist in my dictionary, also, this is my story, and you're not part of it, don't even think of coming back or I'll make you regret for doing that." Siwon remarked his typical words to Yoona, the younger girl was left speechless by his heartless remark, she turned around and head to the exit but before she did, she whispered one thing to Siwon with little voice, which Siwon can barely hear.

 

"I thought you were different, Siwon"

 

Leaving Siwon behind, she slammed the door loudly to express her anger. Siwon was still being irresponsive and pulled his blanket, he sighed, when will people stop bothering his life. Siwon sighed, he memorized how he lost his conciousness during the water glass box punishment Seungri gave, the moment he gave in to his other and willing to offer his body to him in exchange for his help, he did help Siwon escaping the headquarters, but with result he has to leave his home, the only home he got. Unbelievably, Siwon shed a tear, he regretted of his doings of running away from his home, away from Lee Soo Man, the man he depends on.

 

Yoona, feeling depressed by the harsh rejection, went to the bathroom to wash her face to swipe all the tears that had fallen. She couldn't believe that one more person rejected her existence, although when she's acting as Yuri. She kept asking herself why did she went through all that, why Siwon admitted to be her friend at first and why she couldn't do a single thing right to herself, no words can describe the deep sadness in Yoona's wounded heart.

 

"Yuri Unnie...please..help me.."