Flirtationship - Sehun

Exo Fanfic Recommedation (Best of the best)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flirtationship

Description

 
What will you do if the guy you’ve been talking to on social media happens to be the most popular guy in uni? Will you stay and get to know him a little more, or will you run for the hills, like a scared little mouse running away from its predator? But the real question is, can you stay away?

 

Foreword

 

 
College

They say that it’s the beginning of opportunities. Higher education, equals a better life. It’s not always about the hardships and the exams and the papers that definitely won’t be useful in real life. There’s friends and parties and booze and boys, just to balance out everything. The sad thing about college for you though, is that you only experience the hard part.
 
You don’t go to parties, you don’t meet boys, and what’s worse is that you don’t have any friends.
 
None.
 
All you have is your bestfriend and your friends from high school, who happens to be miles away from you.
 
What a loser you are.
 
College turned out to be an upgraded version of high school. Bigger responsibilities, and even bigger bullies. You don’t know what you’re doing wrong for people to hate on you and say mean things about you. It’s not like your ty life can't get any tier, and when you couldn’t take anymore, just when you decided to finally quit, you met someone who instantaneously changed your mind and turned your life upside down.
 
Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter