Alone

Corners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Agoraphobia is a condition where the sufferer becomes anxious in environments that are unfamiliar or where he or she perceives that they have little control. Triggers for this anxiety may include wide open spaces, crowds (social anxiety), or traveling (even short distances). Agoraphobia is often, but not always, compounded by a fear of social embarrassment, as the agoraphobic fears the onset of a panic attack and appearing distraught in public. This is also sometimes called 'social agoraphobia' which may be a type of social anxiety disorder also sometimes called "social phobia".

 

 

Since that day, Chanyeol did not go outside of his room. All the pain and depression that he experience that night where he could not even sleep and end up being haunted by the same dream over and over again. The dream was about what happened when he was , no matter how he pleaded in his dreams for them to stop, they did not even took the chance to listen to him.  Everytime Chanyeol wakes up after the dream, he was all sweaty and the bruises in his body starts to feel hot and it hurts.  Ever since that day when he was , he developed Agoraphobia or the fear of going being outside in open areas.

 

Even Chanyeol's mom can't go inside his room, she just placed Chanyeol's meal outside the door. Her mom was very worried about what really triggerred for his son to be like what he is now.  She remembered what the psychiatrist said "It maybe triggerred by an event which really made him depress until he don't want to go outside. Most of my patients that I diagnosed with Agoraphobia are the result from heartbreak,low self-confidence and self-esteem,Feeling a loss of control,depression, General feeling of dread and anxiety, thinking that without the help of others the sufferer himself/herself would never be able to function or survive, and specially dread of being left alone."  

 

Chanyeol won't go outside, afraid of what's going to happen to him. Having this disorder is not good at all, sometimes Chanyeol feels dizzy, his heartbeat accelerates, he hyperventilates, he feels hot , have trouble swallowing, breaking out in a sweat, nausea and many more. 

 

Everyday Chanyeol can see himself, fading out from reality. Sometimes he tend to be suicidal, but he can't bring himself to continue because he cares for his mom. He felt that being there was just a nuisance to his mom and at the same time he feels that If he will be gone, his mom would be left alone. All Chanyeol has now is his laptop and cellphone. 

 

Having his laptop, he writes his feelings and publishes it online where anyone can read it. He writes the pain, the struggles and specially his first love that ended even before starting. Sometimes, he also play games until he's tired.  From time to time, his mom talks with him with her mother on the other side of the door. His mom would tell Chanyeol different things about what's outside, how beautiful is the amusement park, the beach and etc. But even If Chanyeol wanted, he can't. He feels sorry for his mom because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter