Scars

Corners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole day Chanyeol stared at his phone, waiting for a reply ... but there was no reply. Chanyeol waited even though he's really sleepy, but he stayed out all night but nothing came until he decided to give up and sleep.

 

The next day the birds are chirping and the light from outside was flashing through the curtains. His mother shouted because he has to help with the household chores, but Chanyeol was faraway from waking up because he stayed up all night. After a couple of minutes and Chanyeol was not going down to help, his mother was angry and went her way to Chanyeol's room. She opened the door and went to Chanyeol's side.

 

"Yah! How many times are you going to make me shout! I said get up... Aigoo, so early and you're making my blood rise" his mother shouted.

 

"Ngghh... " Chanyeol opened his eyes and met his mothers angry face.

 

"Waaah! Umma..! you scared me!" Chanyeol almost jump out of his bed.

 

"You scared me my ! now help me and have breakfast" His mother went out and continued what she was doing.

 

"Ahh... I'm still sleepy" Chanyeol stomped like a child.

 

He remembered his phone and suddenly grabbed it. 

 

No new messages

 

"I think he was just busy that's why he did not respond to my text... or was I hoping that he would?" Chanyeol felt sad and went to the kitchen.

 

"What's up? Yesterday your smiled was from ear to ear and now your so sad" his mother asked.

 

"It's nothing..."Chanyeol started eating.

 

After accomplishing all the household chores, Chanyeol went to his room and started studying. Chanyeol may not seem that smart but he likes reading books and studies english. He wants to be good in english because ever since first year when he heard Kris speak on the entrance ceremony, he wants to be like that too. 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

Calling Chen.....

"Hello Chen chen?" 

"It's me Xiumin"

"Waah! Xiumin hyung... its rare for you to call, where's Chen?"

"Ahh.. he's sick and I'm taking care of him. He was bugging me to call you and ask you about the plan this weekend"

"Ahh.. about that, I think I can go.. As long as nothing will come up on that day"

"How about Baekhyun's grandmom? Lay keeps bugging me about that.."

"Noo! I want the pool!" Chen's voice overpowered Xiumins voice.

"I think the pool is a good idea hyung.."

"Yey! I told yah!" Chen shouted at Xiumin.

"Yeah... thanks Chanyeol, we will call again" Xiumin ended the call.

 

Chanyeol stared at his phone, but not even a single reply from Kris.

 

*******

Kris and his gang was hanging out again on a cafe that they frequent.

 

"Man, can you lend me your phone?.... I know you have a spare phone" Tao asked.

 

"Why?.. you're rich.. why do you need to borrow my phone?" Kris asked

 

"My phone was broken and Its on the repair shop.... The man on the repair shop said that it will be finish in a week" Tao said.

 

"Okay... just don't do something that would destroy my reputation" Kris tossed his spare phone.

 

Kris has a phone that he really use for family purpose, friends and important business. The other phone is for the fake purposes. When someone challenges him, he gives this number to the people who is the target for the challenge. He rarely use the 2nd phone.

 

"Thanks man..." Tao thanked Kris.

 

The real motive for borrowing Kris phone was to get the girl's number. They want to hook up with girls so they borrowed Kris phone.

 

Kris went home first because his mother called him.

 

The other members started gathering and staring at Kris phone.

 

Tao rummaged to the messages. Then the other member suddenly said.

 

"Hey... how about that.." They saw who is was from. It was from Park Chanyeol.

 

They all looked at each other like plotting an evil plan. Target spotted.

 

 

*******

*beep* *beep*

 

Chanyeol was studying seriously and his phone suddenly vibrated. He almost jumped from the shock and grabbed his phone.

 

From : Kris <3

To : Chanyeol

 

Hello Channie...  I'm sorry I did not reply as soon as I receive your message because I was a bit busy yesterday.

 


Chanyeol was jumping like a teenager in love. He was really jumping in his bed and hugging his phone close to his heart. He felt that he is happiest person in the world when his crush replied. He rolled over his bed from left to right.Kris called him Channie, he can't describe the feels. Then he replied again.

 

From: Chanyeol 

To : Kris <3

 

Its Okay... I know that you're busy and I even know that you won't respond to my message

 

Chanyeol was smiling while sending the message.

 

*beep* *beep* 

 

From : Kris <3

To : Channie

 

Me? who would not reply to you? ... Channie, you're so cute

 

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen. "I'm cute?" He was kickinig the sheets on the bed until they fall of the bed. He squeezed the pillow because he was really happy until he shouted like a girl and covered his mouth. His mother shouted and asked him what happened, and Chanyeol just replied that its nothing serious.

 

Chanyeol replied, then Kris replied too. They exchange messages until its time to go to sleep.

 

From : Kris <3

To : Channnie

 

Good night Channie, *kisses*

 

Chanyeol almost died from the kisses. He remembered the kiss the happened yesterday.

 

Then he also replied.

 

From : Channie 

To : Kris

 

Good night , sweet dreams <3

 

After that, Chanyeol can't sleep because of what happened today. Kris was talking to him like a close friend and even saying that he's cute.

 

 

*******

 

Then next few days they exchange messages and they got comfortable with each other like more than close friends. Kris seemed sweet to him suddenly on the messages.

 

 

"hahaha... this boy sure is easy to play with.. I wonder what are we going to do with him.." Tao asked.

 

"I have a good idea"  one member proposed a plan.

 

They plan on leading Chanyeol to a warehouse and then reveal that he was just fooled. They want to make Chanyeol feel that he was just played by Kris.

 

 

From : Kris <3

To : Channie

 

Channie.. can we go out this weekend? I mean just the two of us. I'll just message you the details.

 

Chanyeol was blushing and agreed right away. He can't believe that he will have a date with Kris. Chanyeol send Chen a message that he can't go since it was the  same day Kris ask him out. Chen agreed since it can't be helped and its Chanyeol's chance to go on a date with his crush. But Chen warned him that he should not fall too deep because he knew that Kris is not a good guy to begin with. They all knew that Kris almost dated the popular girls at their school. But Chanyeol was really not bothering about it since he's in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter