Wrath

Corners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys, I was having writers block for this story and Kris' issue came in. I'm really sorry. I'm not abandoning this story :D Don't worry~

I hope you wil enjoy this update

 

When Kris heard that Chanyeol was , his knees almost gave up. He felt his energy was drained.

How could they do this to him? Why? and they even used me. How could they him.

 

"Channie..I'm so sorry this happened to you.. I seriously did not know anything about this whole incident" Kris said. "I will make those bastards pay.. No one escapes the wrath of my revenge.. You don't deserve to be treated like this" Kris hugged the crying chanyeol."I admit that I accepted the bet. But that was until the graduation day, I swear I was not anymore part of the incidents that happened after"

 

"Its Okay, Now that I know its not you.. It made me happy.. I was more hurt if it was really you" Chanyeol hugged Kris tight. 

 

"I will make them pay" Kris clench his fists. "Please I don't want to cause any trouble anymore.. what if they will be back to hurt me"Chanyeol was shaking.

 

"No.. I will not let them get close to you.. You said you like me right? You should be happy that I'm doing this for you" Kris said.

" I don't want to be a burden to anyone..If its just out of pity, I don't want it.. You can go.." Chanyeol escaped from Kris hug and stood up and was pulled back.

 

He felt his lips againts something soft and when he opened his eyes he realized that it was Kris lips that he was feeling againts his lips. Kris cupped Chanyeols face to pull the younger into the deep kiss and pulled away when Chanyeol was gasping for oxygen.

 

"So you're saying you want me to go? I will not let you go either. This time this is my real number, I only give my real number to important people" Kris handed a card leaving a smirk and went out of the room.

Chanyeol was left inside the room and was blushing. His heart was beating so fast that he was almost fainting from the shock that Kris kissed him on the lips.

 

Kris went to the door and saw Mrs. Park approaching. "Oh! Kris are you leaving? Thank you for taking care of him while I'm out... It's been a while that he's been with other people and he didn't even budge to send you away" Mrs. Park bowed.

 

"Aunty, let's just say that I'm really handsome and special that's why he can't chase me away.." Kris chuckled.

"Omo.. still the proud Kris that I knew.. you really resemble your father..Hahaha.. Send my regards to your mom" Mrs Kim laughed and went inside the house.

 

 

"Now its payback time" Kris fished out his phone and called his gang for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter