Bet

Corners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like everyone else, Chanyeol is a very cheerful boy. He has a lot of friends, you could say that he is the type of person that everyone like to be with. He's a joker and he really treasure his friends. A normal Highschool boy in an all boy's school. Everyone loves him, but they did not know that he's gay.

 

He found out the he was gay when he was in his first year of Highschool. Now that he's going to graduate highschool, he has to confess his feelings to his crush. He was a good looking boy that same grade as him. Ever since the opening ceremony, he fell in love at first sight. Chanyeol was someone you could say a stalker, he always knew where his crush would be at this time of the day, who he's with and what he was doing.

 

On the day of graduation ceremony, Chanyeol gathered up all of his strength to confess his feelings to his crush. Everyone was taking pictures with their friends, boyfriends and girlfriends.

Graduation day is also the day where girls and boys confess their love to their crushes , and of course to get the buttons from the uniform of their boyfriends or crush. The popular second button, is something so meaningful, because it is also said as the close to the heart button. If you receive it from the a boy it means that you are close to his heart. 

 

"Hey Chanyeol!  Let's take pictures with the gang!" Chen popped out of knowhere and pulled Chanyeol to take pictures.

 

 

"Say Cheese!" Chen said.

 

 

"Now its my turn!... Xiumin! you take the picture this time" Chen handed Xiumin the camera and Xiumin went to the front to take the picture.

 

"Say Cheese" 

 

"Thanks man!... Let's hang out this weekend.. let's go to the beach or the spa" Chen announced.

 

 

"Okay.." Everyone agreed.

 

 

Chanyeol walked away because everyone was starting to go home.

 

 

From a distance he saw the person he was looking for. As expected he was surrounded by girls. Chanyeol did not continue to approach him and waited for the girls to go away.

 

At last! the girls are starting to go home and he started walking again to approach his crush.

 

 

His crush was standing there while fixing his uniform.

 

 

Chanyeol let out a deep inhale and exhale.  "Chanyeol you can do this!... It's now or never" Chanyeol said to himself.

 

 

"Uhm... Excuse me..." Chanyeol said and saw his crush staring at him with all of his buttons ripped out from his uniform. As expected from a popular guy.

 

 

"Yes?... You're Park Chanyeol right?" His crush said making Chanyeol shake.

 

 

"He knows my name?.... I can't take this anymore" Chanyeol said to himself and his heart was beating like crazy.

 

 

Kris smirked.

 

 

"Uhm.... I know this will gross you out...... I.... I.... love you... T-that's all thanks for hearing me out.. I don't expect you to return my feelings.." Chanyeol turned around.

 

 

"Hey... we don't have a picture yet" Kris pulled him enveloping him in a hug.

 

 

"W-wait!" Chanyeol blushed.

 

Kris pulled out his polaroid Camera and *click*

 

He pressed the button and he kissed Chanyeol on the cheeks.

 

 

The polaroid came out and he handed it to Chanyeol who was so red and schocked at the moment.

 

Chanyeol can't process what just happened.

 

 

Chanyeol was staring at the polaroid in his hand... "This is not true.. a picture of him and Kris..." He was getting teary-eyed.

 

 

Then Kris smiled and slipped something in Chanyeol's pocket.

 

 

"Wait.. what's this?..." Chayeol said.

 

 

"Its my number and that's my 2nd button" Kris ran away and wave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter