Lee Onew

Hate to Love, Bully to Lover

CHAPTER 2


 

8 years later

 

Onew PoV

 

Aah… Finally my senior years come…. Hehehehe… This year will be fun, bullying new kids, chick hunting and make this year as my year so all of people in this school always remember Lee Onew…

I really like being senior cause it’s give me more power in school. I already in the last year in the Seoul International High School and all of you must be curious who am I right??

 

My name is Lee Onew or you know me before as Lee Jinki the poor kid with troublemaker father and e mother. But all of that now just my past cause now I’m lee Onew and lee jinki is already DEAD.

After I graduate from elementary school I’m not immediately continue my education cause my parents don’t want to pay my school anymore beside that my father have so much dept to a gangster in our hometown. If I wanted to continue my school I must work. Because the mess my father did, he and my mom always fight everyday. But after my mother feels enough with all of the my father did she decided it’s time for us to leave.

We run from our hometown to Seoul just to life in the street. We not have enough money to rent the smallest apartment so we life in the street for a while. Our first month life in Seoul not something I wanted to remember. For stay alive in Seoul me and my younger brother steal money cause nobody wanted to take a little child for work. My mother work in market in the morning and when the night came she worked as a . She said is just for awhile until she get a good job and we have place to stay and after worked hard for one month we can bought a little apartment in the worst part in Seoul but it’s okay with us as long as we can sleep and have save place. But, my mom still continues with her night job and quit from her morning job. When I asked why she just said cause her night job give more money to us and if I want go to school she must work harder.

 

“If you want go to school why you not working harder?? Beside that with your face and your body, you will get much money and it’s enough for pay your school…”

 

I started work as e after hear what my eomma said and she’s true. That work not bad it’s also gives me so much money and with my help we have enough money for continue our life in Seoul.

 

You must be wonder why I really wanted to get back to school so bad until I sale my body?

Right??

It’s simple. I don’t want to be like my parent. My dad just graduated from middle high school whiles my mom just taste education until 5th grade. I don’t want end up like them. I want to have better life than them and I don’t want life as poor person for all rest of my life. With have high education I can get a good job and a good life plus school it’s only way for me to escape from this crazy world.

I stop being when I in second year in middle high school because my mom win the lottery. She really lucky to win that lottery cause because of that we life change. We move to better place and with the money we have my mom can built a bar and love motel. She chooses to built that place because it’s give so much money and after fight for 8 years we hard work finally pay back. We have the most popular bars in all of Korea where just people from high class can enter. We have 4 love motels with the best service in South Korea so for another words we damn rich now.

I really enjoy my life right now. People start to recognize me, they adore me and respect me or we can say they scare toward me. They don’t know about our past before we rich and it’s okay with me. Boys not have grunt to mess with me while girls wanted to get my attention.

Although my life change, one thing will never change from me and that is I wouldn’t stop bullying the other kid who weaker, nerdy and ugly than me but this time I add one more think and that’s I will bullying the poor kids too. I don’t care if people I bullying is my senior cause for me all of them is same. They will realize life like that just show how pathetic their life and life is really unfair. You can’t get better life if you not work hard to gain that.

 

“Yaa… Onew hyung why you smirk to nothing?? You scare me…”

 

This dino always disturbing me..

 

“Ya!!! Dino head why you always disturb me huh??” Ask onew annoying.

“Wow wow… Calm onew hyung… Calm…” Say jonghyun in defeat position.

“You disturb me you know..”

“Mianhae… So… What are you think hyung??” Ask jonghyun again while he places his hand in onew shoulder.

“I just think what I will do first… Bullying new kids or hunting a girl or doing another thing…” Say onew in bored voice.

“I think we must find our target for bullying first about a girl… it does will be easy hyung since we two really handsome and I’m sure no girl will reject us...” Say jonghyun with a smirk appear in his face.

“Yeah… I think you right… So come on, we must hunt…” Say onew.

- z z z z -

The Second chapter already up...

Short again i know but it's make it for purpose...

Thank you to all readers who not just read my story but also leave comment, subbing and voting....

You don't know how much it's mean for me.... It's make me feel better and make me can't wait to upload the next new chapter....

Oh by the way i change my plan in the middle way after watched such movie.... so, i add key to the main character....

I promise it will more fun than before cause actually key have an important role in this story too but i'm not show it from the beginning cause i never think he will...

I already finished write until chapter 5 but i wouldn't upload them after one and another.... Still have some job to do in my life too.... :D

Okay...

I think it's enough for today and like always...

Don't forget to subbing, voting and the most important is don't forget to leave your comment...

So... Thank you to you ____ for give some your time to read this story and i hope you like it.... :D

Have a nice day for you who will doing your activities....

and have a nice dream for you who will go to sleep... ^^

Love MyMinnieHo^^

Ciao.......... v(^____^)v

Chu~