Intro

Hate to Love, Bully to Lover

CHAPTER 1


Jinki really hate choi minho.

 

Why?

 

 Because minho have everything onew wanted.

 

Minho is came from rich and a loving family, smart, kind heart, always smiling and adore by everyone although his fat it’s just make people more adore him cause they said minho is a cute little kid with big eyes and cubby cheek.

 

Jinki??

 

He feels not compare to minho and he is minho opposite. Jinki is come from poor and broken family. His parent is alcoholic and not have steady job. He’s not as smart as minho, his body is really skinny and have bruise since his parents always abusing him. People not care toward him because his father is the troublemaker for their city and often go to jail and his mother is e. He is really don’t like minho more with his innocent smile cause it’s feel like minho mocking at his poor life.

 

 ●ᴥ●

 

Jinki just 10 years old but he really wanted to hurting minho badly who just 7 years old and jinki doing that with his friends. Their always bullying minho , make the kid always crying.

 

“You know you really annoying… I don’t know why people like someone like you fatty alien frog eyes….” Say Jinki loud enough to frighten little boy who get pinned by his friends.

 

Jinki friends who listening what jinki said just laugh and said the hurt thing to the poor boy. Minho just can crying cause he can’t fight them since all of them is older and stronger than him and he’s can’t move too.

 

“Yaa!!! Stop crying… Your voice is annoying…” Yell joon, one of Jinki friends who hold minho  body so he can’t run away.

“S-sunbae… hiks… L-let me g-go... Please??” Say minho with tremble voice.

 

Minho things already scatter in the ground and his face has some bruise.

 

“Let you go?? Why?? So you can run to your mother and crying like a baby??” Ask Jinki in mocking tone sarcastically.

“Oh wait… You still a baby right?? Hahahaha…”

 

Minho really hope someone can help him but since all of student already back home and the teachers have meeting nobody can help him right now. He just hope his brother come soon. His body trembling not just because scare but also because he feel cold. Jinki pour apple syrup to him and that’s make minho not just wet but also sticky. Not enough with that Jinki also pour flour into his head , make minho crying more.

“YAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER???” Someone yell from a far.

 

Jinki and his friends immediately run away from minho while their laugh leave the little kid fall to the ground trembling.

 

“See you on Monday frog!!!” Yell Jinki make his friends laugh again.

“Minnie… Gwencana???” Ask minho brother.

“h-hyung…. Hiks…”

“Husshhh… Don’t cry Minnie… Their already go don’t worry…” Say minho brother.

“Come on we back home…” Say minho brother while he gathering all minho things and lift his brother from the ground.

 

 ●ᴥ●

 

On Monday jinki try to find minho in school but he can’t find the younger around their school. Jinki run to minho classmate who let jinki know minho wouldn’t come to their school anymore and that’s little information enough to make him in a good mood for that day.

“The life feels better when that fatty spoiled kid not around.” Say jinki to his friend while they leave minho classroom.

- z z z z -

 

Holla...

I already upload the first chapter...

 

Short???

 

Yeah, i know....

Hope you all like that...

The Second chapter maybe will up tonight or tommorrow... It's depent to all of reader respond...

Like always i wil advice to don't forget to subscribes, vote and the last but the most important...

Don't forget to leave your comment...

 

And...

 

Thank you to you _____ to read this story....

And thank you to christalla431  who subscribes... You are my first subscribers and don't forget to comment, okay.... ^_~

Chiao....

 

Love MyMinnieHo^^