Minho

Hate to Love, Bully to Lover

CHAPTER 4


 

“So Minnie, how is your first impression??” Ask key to Minnie who just sit in front of key.

“It’s not as bad as I though. My classmate is really kind to me but the girl students really weird. They not stopped look to my direction and not stop asking me something I really don’t know.”

“I kinda lost to find the cafetaria but krystal help me…”

“ So are you already make a friend?” Ask key again.

“Yeah… Krystal, Amber, Luhan and Kriss…” Answer Minnie again.

“You have four friends in your first day… It’s good, hope you can find more friends… Okay??” Say key with wide smile.

“Okay, eomma… Emmm… Key hyung what we eat?? I’m hungry…” Say Minnie with aegyo.

“Oh don’t worry, Minnie… My friends already take our lunch. Talk about the devil here they are…” Say key in cheerful tone while he claps his hands.

 

“Key… You really something, you know…. If you want to eat just bring your lazy to there and take your lunch. Don’t just sit in here and flirting to the new kid…” Yell someone from behind minho.

“YAH!! I just ask you to take my lunch and my son lunch but you already talk too much… I’m not yet ask you to accompany me go for shopping…” Answer key with diva tone.

 

The two boys who just come with a full tray look each other and just shake their head before take a sit in the empty sit beside key and the boy he just clam his son.

 

“If you want us to accompany you to mall, I’m sorry I can’t… I feel like a zombie after you drag me around mall for 8 hours just to buy your pink glitter vest. Beside that since when you have a son??? You are gay not bi and I’m sure you are a bottom not the one who is top.”

 

Key friend answer made key eyes open wide and his son giggles. It’s took key five seconds to process the words his friend said before he smack his friend in head with wooden ruler who just God knows come from where.

 

“Ouch!!! Where you get that??” Ask the guy who insult key while he rubs the spot key smacked.

“Thank you, Wooyoung to insult me in front of my son… It’s really kind of you and to make it clear I can be on top if I want too…” Say key with annoy makes Minnie laugh immediately.

“Ya! Minnie… You so mean to your eomma…” Say key with fake sad tone makes Wooyoung and another boy who come with him want to puke.

 

Wooyoung just shake his head and give one tray full with food to key and he look toward the new kid in front of key who still giggling while said sorry to his best friend.

 

“So your name is Minnie?” Ask the other boy who sit beside ‘Minnie’ while he give Wooyoung portion.

 

The question makes key laugh and his son to pout. It’s really embracing for him to get call by his nickname from stranger but he just ignore it since it’s key fault who call him that in front of his friends. He immediately bows toward key friends and with toothy smile he introduces his self.

 

“Annyeong… My name is Choi Minho… I’m 15 years old… It’s just my nickname from my family and Key hyung really like to use it…” Say Minnie who actually name Minho with shy smile.

“Well, I’m not just like that nickname but I really love that too… It’s adorable and suits you so much…” Say Key in motherly tone make Minho just rolls his eyes when he see his hyung antiq.

 

“My name is Sungmin and that’s boy beside your ‘eomma’, you already know his name right?? You can call me Sungmin hyung and him Woo hyung…” Say Sungmin while he point toward Wooyoung who just nod while he eat his lunch.

 

When Sungmin said your eomma he give it pressure to make Key irritate because he get tease but instead get angry tantrum from his best friend, Sungmin get a wide smile from Key like a proud mother.

 

“So since when our so call diva proclaim his self as your ‘eomma’, minho-shi??” Ask Sungmin who choose to call minho by his real name instead his pet name cause Key said he not allow to call his son like that.

“Hmmm… I think since I know key hyung… Key hyung is actually my hyung friend and key hyung always take care of me whenever my family not around.” Say minho while munching his food.

“I already being his mother since his baby and sometimes I will fight with his real mother because he like to call me eomma… So Minnie just call me eomma when his mother not around… We don’t want to make an old lady to get jealous, right…” Say Key while his caressing minho hair make the younger whine in dislike.

“Hyung, my mother not that old you know…” Say minho whit pout make key friends chuckles.

“It’s look like what key said about your nickname really suit you, Minnie-ah… You are adorable…” Say Sungmin while ruffling minho hair make the younger pout again.

 

Wooyoung who see the way his two best friends all over the new kid just can chuckle with their silliness. The new kid must be feels uncomfortable with the affection his best friends give him but well it’s his fault though. Why he need to be that adorable.

Wooyoung look around cafeteria, try to find their missing friends. But, instead to find the crazy Jokwoon, Diva Rewook or Bully Heechul he find the school bully, onew look toward their table with curious eyes. Wooyoung curious to who’s that bully person eyes land and when he watch carefully he know onew attention fall toward minho. He knows what ever reason onew take curiosity toward minho it’s must be a bad one.

 

“Key-ah… I think you need to pay attention toward onew for now…” Whispers Wooyoung to Key.

 

Key furious his eyebrows not understand fully with what Wooyoung mean but his friend just pointed his chin toward onew table near cafeteria entrance. Key eyes immediately caught onew who still not aware he get caught looking toward minho make key furious. He doesn’t like the way onew look toward his best friend and this is just minho first day.

 

 ●ᴥ●

 

Onew catch Wooyoung and Key who look toward him and he immediately turn his face toward Jonghyun who’s talk about a girl he meet in the train station last night. Onew sure 100% he knows the new kid some where but he can’t remember who he is. Maybe he is from his past since the new kid be friend with Key who the only person in that school who knows who Onew.

 

‘I need to find out who he is…’ Though Onew to his self.

 

“Hyung, who are you want to find out???” Ask Jonghyun who already stopped his story five minutes ago because he realize onew not hear him.

 

Well, it’s look like Onew think too loud because the dino in front of him ask him a question.

 

“Eoh??? What you mean?” Ask Onew with furrow eyes.

“Don’t think I’m not hear what you say hyung… You say it too loud and my ear still good… I talk for 5 minutes but you actually not listen to me for a bit… Spill it out…” Say Jonghyun who can’t accepted he talk to the empty air for the whole his story.

 

“Are you see the new kid who sit beside Sungmin there??” Onew pointed toward Key table.

“Yeah… Why?” Ask Jonghyun curious.

“I think I know him but I don’t remember where?? He so familiar to someone I know from my past but I can find who…” Say Onew who turn his face toward Jonghyun after get a glare from diva Key.

“Maybe it’s just your feeling, hyung… Beside that, are you see that??? Those Key gay guys just glare to you a while ago??” Ask Jonghyun in unbelief.

“I can’t. If he is friend with Key it’s mean he is know me too and it’s just mean one thing. He knows my past too…” Say onew in bored tone.

“So??? Are you scare people know about you ever have poor life?? Or you ever lived in street or being ed???” Ask Jonghyun who get glare from onew.

“No. I don’t scare about that… I’m just curious…. That’s just something in that kid makes me wanna know about him… That’s a feeling inside me wanted to bully him really bad but since he is Key friend I can’t doing that…” Say onew while eat his chicken.

“Aahhh… I understand that feeling. But just think about your future hyung… I’m sure you still wanted to live your life with complete body…” Say Jonghyun.

 

Onew just nod his head as agreement with Jonghyun words.

It’s know around their school Onew and Jonghyun is the most bully person but they just that. But Key is known as an evil although he not show it every day like Onew and Jonghyun. He can sweet like candy and poisonous like snake. Don’t ever mess up with him or his friend if you don’t want going insane or lost some your body part. Although people never saw Key kill another person but they witness the way Key torture the other person mind and it’s surely something not pleasant.

 

 ●ᴥ●

 

Key is still look toward Onew table with his laser eyes. If looks can kill someone, Onew are surely already death right now with a big hole in his head.

 

"Key hyung gwenhana???” Ask minho who snap Key from his intention to kill Onew right away.

“Ah… Nde… Waeyo?” Ask key in sweet tone.

“This is my first time to see you not touch your food when it’s actually your favorite…” Say minho concern.

 

Key look toward his salad he barely touches since he discovers Onew attention toward minho.

 

“I’m just not have appetite anymore after I find out this crazy rabbit watch a baby deer…” Say key.

 

Minho who not understands with what his hyung said just tilt his head to the side while Sungmin and Wooyoung understand clearly with what Key said because it’s like secret code between them and it’s make they concern too.

 

“What crazy rabbit and this baby deer?? I don’t understand hyung…” Say minho while he shaking his head.

“Hehehehe… You wouldn’t need to understand though… Come on, the break time will over. You still need to introduce your eomma and his servants toward your new comrades if they can or not to be your comrades …” Say Key while standing up from his seat.

“Servants?? Yaa!! We aren’t your servant pabo…” Say Wooyoung who just get ignore by Key.

“Hyung… Don’t scaring away my friend, nde…” Ask minho while wake up from his sit too.

 

He doesn’t want his new friends he just meet today back away from him after he meet his hyung. It’s just natural for him to feel like that since Key can so be over protected and intimidate toward people around him.

 

“Hmmm… I will try to not so scary… Come on…” Say Key while he take minho right hand and pull him to the door.

 

Minho just pray to who ever above there to make his friends stay strong under his hyung interrogation because he don’t want get alone for the rest his high school life.

- z z z z -


Annyeong.... ^^

Like my promise i upload chapter four today....

This chapter is still minho first day in school before onew and jonghyun confersation in onew room...

So, yeah...

Feel free to leave your comment and if you have question just ask me in comment box...

Thank you for reading _______

Love MyMinnieHo^^

Chu~

w(^_^)w

Ciayo....