New Kid

Hate to Love, Bully to Lover

CHAPTER 3


“Where is this kid???”

 

A feline boy with blonde hair stands in the Seoul International High school gate. His face look so annoying since someone he waiting still not show up yet but the bell school will be ring soon. Suddenly a black car stop in front of him and the feline boy face light up a little but annoy can still visible in his face.

 

“Sorry hyung I’m late….” Say a boy with big brown eyes.

“Gwenchana… the bell not yet rings so it’s not problem to me… But why are you late, Minnie??” Ask the feline boy.

“Ah… It’s because eomma and minseok hyung not stop bothering me... They are so excited because I finally go to school after for a long time take homeschooled although mom a little worry but she still let me go… They are also made me dance with them this morning and forgot about time… And when appa said I will be late they two start freaked out and pushed me to the car said I will be late if I’m not hurry up…” Say ‘Minnie’ with a little pout.

 

The cuteness from the younger makes the feline guys chuckle and ruffle ‘Minnie’ hair.

 

“Yaa… Key hyung don’t mess with my hair…”Say the boy annoying and little pout appear again.

“Hahaha.. You are so cute Minnie… Come on we will be late if we not hurry…” Say key while he drag   the boy to the school.

 

Without they realize onew look toward them with curious eyes from the second floor until Key and ‘Minnie’ out from his sigh.

 

“Onew hyung… What are you looking??” Ask jonghyun with curiosity and look to the direction where onew stare but find nothing.

“Hey, jonghyun-ah are you know who is the boy with key boy??” Ask onew turn toward jonghyun.

“Whose boy?? Sungmin? Heechul?? Or Rewook or Jokwoon??” Ask jonghyun with curious.

“No. Not them…” Say onew again and his voice sound so distant.

“YAH!! Onew hyung, gwenchana??” Ask jonghyun worried.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I just… a little curious…  Let’s back to the class.” Say onew and push jonghyun back to their class.

 

‘Who is that’s kid?? I feel ever saw him, but where??’ Ask onew to his self.

 

 ●ᴥ●

 

For all day Onew can’t stop to think about the new kid and it’s continuing until the school time is over. He get scold by Jonghyun because he not give his attention to him when he is talk like usual and the way Key look toward him with such a glare today in lunch time make him more curious.

 

“Hyung, why so work up just because one kid???” Ask Jonghyun finally who feel enough.

“Nothing… I’m just curious… I think I ever meet him…” Say onew casually while he sit in a sofa.

 

They are in his home right now. They planning to go to club but it’s still too early for any club to open so they wait in his home because onew not feeling right his own self for the rest of the day to go to anywhere.

 

“The way he smile bothering me… His smile feels like come from my past and after the way that Key guy look toward us make me more curious… The needed to find out who is him is really big…” Answer Onew.

 

Jonghyun who enjoy eating a snack on the floor look toward Onew with curious.

 

“What?” Ask onew toward him.

“This is the first time you curious about someone… Before you just pick anyone you wanted o bully or sleeping with but now why so suddenly curious toward a new kid???” Ask Jonghyun while he place his snack in the table in front of him.

 

“Because that kid aura yelling of ‘innocence’ and it’s trigger something in me… Something I never feel for this past eight years… I can’t said what is it because I don’t know yet but if I find out maybe I will know what I will doing next time…”

 

Jonghyun look toward Onew with more confuse but his friend expression make him scare. The way onew talk with such scary look make him scare. Not just for his life but also for the new kid life too. Who ever this kid, he trigger something scary out from onew mind and it’s not good sign.

 

 ●ᴥ●

Someone walk away from Onew bedroom with curious mind. He hear everything and it’s make him curious. He knows what kind of feeling onew have right now because it’s the same feeling he feel eight years ago when his hyung meet his friend and he is scare what his hyung capable of  to hurt that new kid.

 

“I need to find out who’s that kid and warn him before something bad happening to him…”

 

Though that boy to his self before he enter his room.

- z z z z -

Annyeong.... ^^

I'm sorry for my late update but life is for this past months for me... I also need to finish my study although i'm not making progress though... kekekeke....

Some of reader ask me when minho and onew will meet and i will give you a hint it'swouldn't happen yet until chapter six, i think...

As my apologize i wll update chapter four tomorrow...

 

Like always guys, don't forget to comment please...

It's really make me frustate actually...

To see i have much subscribers for this story and the viewers is much too but when i see the comment it's really frustating me...

I really don't want to be mean but maybe i will make this story to subscribers only...

I really not tolerate the silence readers...

So, please comment...

 

I'm sorry if my words it's hurting you but that's the truth...

By the way, gomawo and annyeong... ^^v

 

Love MyMinnieHo^^

Chu~

w(^_^)w

Ciayo....