Letter Goodbye

Sacrifice

Sungmin,
 

By the time you read this, Im probably not there beside you. Im so sorry I didn’t fufill your promise of being the first person you see when you open your eyes, but I did fufill the promise of being there one you wake… maybe not in body but in spirit and heart. I hope you’ll forgive me for what I did.

                I have to thank you for every moment you spent with me, for accepting my feeling and returning them too when I first confessed to you… For all the times you held me when I broke down… For everytime I was ill and you were the on to take care of me. Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to and for putting up with me all these years, for forgiving me time after time when I make stupid and childish mistakes. And, especially, for giving me the best 6 years of my life. I couldn’t ask for more. I’m also sorry that it had to end this way, but this was the only way I could repay you for giving me the best years of my life.

                Please don’t cry,Sungmin. Please be strong… For me. Please. Be happy, be the Sungmin I know and love best.It was my choice to leave this world, and it was my time too. So DON’T kill yourself just to be with me, okay? Your time will come soon when you meet me on the other side and it’s not now or anytime soon. Before I end this, I just want to know, once again, that I love you, I will still love you and will always love you. We will always be together no matter how much distance is put between up, we were just meant to be.

I love you.

~Your Guardian Angel

Cho Kyuhyun.