He's Gone...

Sacrifice

___---^*~-After Surgery-^*~---___

Uggh, why do I feel so weak right now? I think to myself as a groaning sound comes out of my mouth. Oh yeah, I just went through a heart transplant or surgery or whatever you call it.

Suddenly, the door creaks open and I open my eyes slowly, wondering who it is. A nurse opens the door and comes in – Wait, where Kyu? I look atound the roon for him but he;s nowhere  to be found.

Didn’t he promise me...? [A/N- the promis was the one in part 1 where singmin said “Promis me that the first person I see when I open my eyes is you.”]

“Ah, Sungmin, I see you’re awake now. How are you feeling?” RThe nuse asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I’m fine, noona. Um, where’s Kyuhyun?”

“Kyuhyun? Who is- oh, you mean the boy you were with before the surgery?” She asks. I nod.

“He’s gone.” She gluumy answers my question. Hearing that, my heart starts to ache.

“What? What do you mean by ‘gone’?” I question her, confused.

“Didn’t you know? Kyuhyun was your doner.” And with that last comment, I can practically feel someone jabbing my heart with a knife.

“W-W-WHAT?! No! No, no, no, no… You’re lying. No, no…” I start hyperventilating. I try to deny it but my heart has its own thoughts on it.

 “Kyuhyun, why?” I murmur. The machine beside me that keeps track of my heart beat is beeping like crazy now. The nurse hear and tries to calm me down.

“Sungmin, please… please clam down. I’m sorry but there’s nothing we could have done to change his mind. We tried, but… he’s stubborn. “ She shakes her head. “”Oh yeah, before he went through his surgery, he told me to give you this after you wake up.” She pulls out an envelope and hands it to me.

“Thanks…” I murmer as I take the letter from her, not aware of the river of tears that are sliding down my face.

“Well, if you need anything, just press the red button beside you, okay?” She says, “’I’ll leave you to let you have your privacy.” She bows and turns for the door. As soon as I hear the click of the door when it closes, my eyes drop down to stare at the envelope. I take a deep breath which came out ragged, and slowly open the envelope, hesitating. I take out the letter and start to read. A I read, tears are flowing down my face harder than before…

 

He’s gone… But no matter what happens, I will still love you…

-End of Part 2-