Hidding Something

Sacrifice

“Can you promise me something, Kyu? Before I go do my surgery?” I plead, using my aegyo face and voice, afterall, I am the ultimate aeygyo king!

                “Anything.” He replies as he puts on a fake smile.

                “Promise me that after the surgery, the first person I see when I open my eyes is you.” I say.

                “o-ok. I promise that when you wake up, I will be with you.” He says, changing the promise a bit, as tears starts to form in his eyes.

                “Baby, why are you crying?” I ask when I see the tears in his eyes, threatening to fall out. Aww, he’s probably worried about me, I think to myself.

                “I wont die, its not like this will be the last time we’ll ever see each other.” I reassure him with a chuckle. “The doctor says I’ll be perfectly safe, so stop worrying, ok?” I tip- toe up to give him a kiss on the lips.

                “Yeah, I guess… I should stop worrying, shouldn’t I?Im just being silly.” He half- heartedly jokes, wiping the tears away from his eyes with the hems of his sleeves. I giggle at his words.

                “No, your’re just being Kyuhyun.”I say, smiling at him.

My Kyuhyun, I silently add.

“I love you, Minnie. Forever.” He says as tears start to form once again and start to slid down his face.

“I love you too.” I say to him, not knowing that this will be the last time I’ll ever be able to sat those three words to him. He pulls me in for a tight hug, my head fitting just perfectly under his chin as his arms circle around me. We stay like that until a doctor comes into my hospital room.

                “Mr. Lee, it’s time for your surgery now.” He warns before leaving the room.

                “Well it’s time for my surgery now. I’ll talk to you later, okay?” I say to him.

                “Yeah, good luck” He says. As Im about to turn for the door, he grabs my wrist and turns be around again, giving me a short but passionate kiss. Once we break off, gasping for air, he wispers in my ear.

                “I love you, never forget that.” The last thing he says before he let’s me go.

                “Didn’t you say that, like, five minutes ago? Well, still, I love you too, with all my heart.” I say to him before heading towards the door. As my fingers touch the doorknob, I turn around.

“Wait for me.” I say before opening the door, leaving Kyuhyun in the room.   

 

-End of Part 1-