I'm going to win!

The Aegyo Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful, calm day in the EXO-dorms. The sun was shining outside and the birds chirped in the trees. It was simply a stunning, normal day; a day like any other. “Err, guys... What are you doing?” Chen, who sat on the left side of the couch, asked the two sitting on the floor. You and Luhan both looked up at him dumbfounded; you both had your cheeks filled with air. With a puff, you let yours out and smiled at Chen.

“We’re having a competition!” you exclaimed happily. Chen raised a brow.

“Really?” he questioned sceptically. You nodded your head excitedly. Chen gave you a nod back – still looking very sceptic – then he returned to his book again.

“Princess!” Luhan called cutely. You turned to him and almost couldn’t contain your hysterical giggles upon seeing his hands rubbing his own cheeks in an adorable manner, but since you knew this was a competition you bit your lip.

“I’m not falling for it,” you told him, using your aegyo voice. Luhan put his hands down and formed his lips into a pout instead. You shook your head. “I’m not falling for it~” you cooed.

“Fine. What can I do then?” Luhan wondered, tapping his chin. You went into a thinking mode as well. “Oh, I know!” Luhan suddenly got up and ran to the stereo. You got up on your feet too, curious about what he was planning to do. Suddenly the familiar sound pumped out of the stereo.

“Lulu! That’s cheating!” you complained loudly as Luhan started dancing to A-pink’s ‘No no no’. Luhan gave you a wide smile while swinging his hips from side to side. You crossed your arms over your chest, glaring at him with a wrinkled nose in dislike. Chen had put his book down again and seemed even more sceptic now than before.

“Honestly, what kind of competition are you having?” he burst out when the song ended. Luhan chuckled and shrugged cutely. You knew he was trying to distract you, so you turned away to reply Chen instead.

“We’re having an aegyo competition, of course!” you explained. “The one to give up first must do as the other one request. The winner may request anything as long as it isn’t something too... out there...” you tried to explain with modesty in mind.

“You mean a request that involves ?” You swung around at the sound of the deep voice. Kris stood in front of you, smirking.

“Yes, exactly,” you answered. “And you cannot touch the other one either,” you added in Chen’s direction.

“Huh, I didn’t know I couldn’t request things that had to do with . But then this isn’t fun at all!” Luhan exclaimed. You turned to glare at him while Kris and Chen laughed. You knew Luhan had said that to upset you so that you’d hit him, therefore letting him win. No way... you thought. Luhan smiled innocently. “Didn’t work, huh?”

“Nope! I’m going to win no matter what!” you said and stomped out of the living room. You didn’t know where you were heading until you stood in front of Sehun and Kai’s bedroom. You decided to walk in; maybe they could help you? Kai wasn’t there but Sehun sat with his computer in his lap on the bed. He looked up when you closed the door with a small click.

“Hello?” he asked confused. “What are you doing here? Did Luhan get enough of you?” You raised both eyebrows as to say: Really? Sehun went back to his computer. “What is it then?”

“I need your help,” you said.

“With?”

“Something that’ll either get Luhan to touch me or give up on our competition. You know him the best, so I thought you could give me some tips. We’re having an aegyo competition,” you told the maknae. Sehun heaved out a long sigh.

“Why are you asking me this when you should be asking Baekhyun or Tao? They’re the only ones in the entire dorm who use aegyo... I’m the youngest and I never do it. I’m way too manly for that ,” Sehun replied. You rolled your eyes at him. Manly my . He uses more aegyo than I do. Crappy liar, Sehunnie...

“Fine. I’ll go ask one of them! Goodbye!” You opened the door and stood in the doorway, waiting for Sehun to bid you goodbye. When nothing came out of him, you cleared your throat demonstratively.

“Yes, yes! Bye!” Sehun cried out annoyed. You stuck out your tongue at him and continued your little walk through the dorm. You knocked on Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s door carefully.

“Come in!” Baekhyun cheerfully sounded on the other side. You opened the door and walked inside the messy room that belonged to BaekYeol. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lay were all three lying on Chanyeol’s bed, watching their favourite movie: Harry Potter. “Sweetheart!” Baekhyun exclaimed in utter joy upon seeing you. “Do you want to join us? Harry is just about to beat Voldemort for the like hundredth time!” You chuckled.

“No, I actually came here because I’m in need of some help. Luhan and I are having an aegyo competition and I really want to win. We’re not allowed to touch each other so either I get him to touch me or I make him give up. Whichever way works,” you informed the three guys. Lay, Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged looks with each other.

“Anyone who’s got an idea?” Lay asked the other two. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun shook their heads. You pouted. Dammit...

“Oh! I know! Can’t you do that thing that Baekhyun did on weekly idol?” Chanyeol said. “You know when we had an aegyo competition there and Baekhyun won thanks to his adorable version of Kai’s rap in wolf. It was really cute and if you do it really well, Luhan will definitely give up,” Chanyeol said confidently.

“That’s a great idea! I did do it super adoringly. You just have to make your voice really cute and do small gestures so that you look even cuter!” Baekhyun instructed.

“Can’t do any harm in giving it a shot, right?” You took a deep breath, going through the lyrics in your head. “A geureonde baltobe himi ppajyeo immatkkaji, mm, eobseojyeo!” you half rapped while trying to act your cutest possible. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay broke out into applauds, clapping their hands hysterically.

“Go out and show that to him and you’ll totally w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter