two

Mr. and Mrs. Frost; An EXO Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Prepared for what Minseok oppa?" Suji asked that made Xiumin and Hoseok jumped in surprise. 

" Oh, you're back, we're just talking about preparing for our lunch" Xiumin replied giving Hoseok a look. Suji furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes noona! Yeah-ummm- Lunch. So what do you want for lunch noona?" Hoseok said rubbing his neck. Suji gave them a look, Xiumin and Hoseok gulped. Perhaps, did Suji heard their conversation?, did she heard about the message?. 

Xiumin walked towards Suji, "what's wrong Suji?, Gwenchana?" He laces his fingers into Suji's. 

"Oppa you forgot about something" She whispered. Xiumin and Hoseok look at her, puzzled. 

" I forgot about something?" Xiumin tried to remember something, but nothing came up. He looked at Hoseok but the boy just shrugged.

" You forgot about this day" She said again, "It's Saturday oppa" She added.

Xiumin at last made an 'O' shape, he remembered. "Oh you're going to visit her?" He asked. 

"Yep" Suji cutely replied.

"You're going to visit Nanao right?" Hoseok asked.

"Yep yep"

Xiumin and Hoseok exhaled. They both over think what the lady said. It's just Nanao, Suji's best friend, they said to themselves. 

"Are you sure you don't want to have lunch with us?" Xiumin locked his gaze to his wife. "I'm sure, beside Nanao is probably waiting for me so I should get going" Suji smiled apologetically. 

"Okay then, You should get going" Xiumin  said and Kissed Suji before letting her go.

 

"Bye oppa! Bye Hoseok" Suji yelled as she runs towards the gate. "Bye noona!" Hoseok yelled while Xiumin said 'to be careful' and 'call us if something happens'. Suji gave them a thumbs up as her figure slowly disappeared.

"Hyung are you really okay letting noona go outside?" Hoseok asked. Xiumin step inside the house, "She will  be fine. Besides, it's better like this, we can investigate and catch the one who's trying to pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter