one

Mr. and Mrs. Frost; An EXO Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hope you like it ^^

A peaceful night that was bothered by the roaring of thunderstorms.

You can never hide your identity

"No" a voice that goes with the droplets of the rain.

You may hide it with everyone, but if she finds out........ All I can say is I feel sorry for you

"No!" he quickly gets up in bed. He put his hand on his head and tried to forget his dream. The same voice  that he always dreams when he's in deep slumber,  a voice that bothers him a lot. He noticed a sleeping figure and smiled. He tried to calm down and sit on the bed touching the hair of his beautiful wife. He looked at the window and noticed the side that became frozen. He reminded himself that he needs to control it if he still wants his secret to be kept forever. 

Before going back to bed, he unfreezes the ice on the side of the windows. The Ice that turns into a water and glides back along with the droplets of the rain.

 

XIUMIN

"So umin Hyung when are you going to reveal your secret to your wife?" I shot him a look. 

" Say do you want an ice coffee for this cold morning, Hoseok?" I said and got a quick no as his response. After I dreamed that I haven't fallen back to sleep. Instead 5am in the morning I called Hoseok to come here. The boy surely cursed under his breath, but he cannot do anything but follow me. Hoseok is my cousin, my one and only cousin who still knew I'm alive, who knew everything about my past. 

 

"So Hyung is noona still asleep?" I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter