He is awake

Thanks for not leaving

Miyeon has a boyfriend named Suho. He had a car accident and he passed out. It’s been 4 months he has been sleeping on the hospital bed. Miyeon always visited or maybe they could say that her house is only a place where she takes a shower and changing clothes, and the rest she did that at Suho’s room at the hospital. She always slept beside him, hugging his arm. Hoping for him to wake up on the next she opened her eyes.

Miyeon's POV

“Oppa, You wont leave me right?” I asked. Well, he is asleep.

“Please wake up. I missed you” I added. I took me earphone and wear one side. I sticked the other side to Suho’s ear.

♫♪Please dont leave me alone. Like those fairy tales where they lived happily ever after with the one they loved. I want us to have the same thing. No matter what happend, stay beside me. Wheter you are mad or not. Please stay♫♪

We listened to the song peacefully. Slowly, I  slept. I had a dream. I dreamed that Suho woke up and he has recovered from his illness but then I woke up and I saw Suho was still deeply asleep. I kissed him good morning and turned off the music they were listening since that night and I was reading the book she brought from home. Today I have to go home because it has been a week I haven't been at home. I cleaned my house. I was in the middle of cleaning my room and I had a call, it was from the hospital.

“Hallo” I answered the phone

Can you go to the hospital right now?” Doctor

“Why? What’s wrong?” I asked the doctor

“Your friend Suho.....We need to talk about him in the hospital” Doctor

“Okay, I’m on my way” I said and hung up

I ran to the hospital since it was near her hous and I found the doctor at Suho's room. The doctor's face looks like bad news. What happened?

"Here you are" Doctor

"What happened?" I asked

"You see, you're friend here has been unconcious for 4 months" Doctor

"Yeah, and?" I asked

"Sorry to say this but.........He is dying" What? You're joking right?

"What? How come?" I didn't belive him

"When he was here the first time, we predicted that he will be awake after 1 week but he didnt. I did research for the past 3 months and i found the answer why, his head is badly injured. There is a chance he could wake up but forgot his memories or.......death. We are sorry" The doctor explained.

Suho? Dying? No, this is a nightmare. I need to wake up. Tell me this isn't true. Someone, wake me up. Please. The doctor went outside and I sat beside Suho to hold his hand, those words were stuck in my head 'There is a chance he could wake up but forgot his memories or..........death' it felt like it was recorded in my mind. Suho, please wake up and tell me this is not true. Tears started falling. The nurse gave Suho more attention than usual. The nurse said if I needed any help or I need to go home, I could just call her. I was in the middle of reading my book until.....

"Where am I?" Suho. He is awake

"Oppa!" I looked at him, He was wide awake

"Hey Miyeon, where am I?" He remebered me?

"You remeber who I am?" I asked

"Of course. You're my girlfriend" Suho answered with a smile

"Good then" I hugged him