Chapter Seven

I'm crying because I miss you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaejoong! Why are are you crying?" it was their break when Heechul noticed Jaejoong is teary-eyed. Just the two of them left in the room. 

"Heechul.. Tell me, did I do something wrong?" 

"What wrong?"

"Yunho's not talking with me these past days, I miss him so much...Maybe He already knew that I like him? that's why he's avoiding me? It's driving me crazy.. I can't stop thinking about him."

"aishh.. You didn't do something wrong, It's just that Yunho.. maybe he's just busy, C'mon come with me and forget Yunho for a while, Hangeng and me will watch a movie later after class together with Hyunjoong" Heechul comforted Jaejoong.

"Uhmm.. sorry guys but I can't go with you.. I'm not in the mood...I think I better ask Changmin what Yunho made busy these past days.. He's basketball game is already over." said Jaejoong.

"Okay If that's what you like..." 

Jaejoong and Heechul went to Cafeteria to find Changmin but thay saw Changmin running to them and shouting.

"Jaejoong! Yunho needs you! Faster! He's in the garden right now! Hurry up! C'mon!". Changmin grabbed Jaejoong hand and run to go to Yunho.

"Why Changmin? What happen to Yunho?". Jaejoong is almost tearing and asking changmin nervously. 

They are now near at the garden but Jaejoong noticed that there are so many students, seems like thay're watching a show. 

"Uhmm.. guys Excuse us, I am now with the main lead in this what you called show" Changmin j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter