Chapter Three

I'm crying because I miss you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay.... Please get well soon Chulla. Bye" jaejoong said to heechul on the phone.

Jaejoong's pov

Aish.... Heechul called me that he will be absent today cause he doesn't feel good. But it's okay, I have many friends to go with so I won't get lonely like my other close friend Junsu, unlike heechul, Junsu is innocent lol and there's also the group of girls Ahyeon,Suzy,Dara and Sora, we love talking about girl stuffs, yes I love girly things actually most of my things are hello kitty, too girly isn't it? Because my heart is girly too...if you know what I mean... oops.. but I think I need to be friend with someone... The japanese guy, yes he's full korean but I want to call him japanese guy because he's from japan haha... He's alone again, I thought Changmin is his friend? But where is he? .... Nevermind, It's now my chance to be friend with him! I wanna make a new friend! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi.... You're the new student here, right? My name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong"

"Ahh... Yeah Hello, I'm Jung Yunho"

"I saw you with Changmin these past days.. But where is he?"

"Ohh.. That, he's absent today, I don't know why"

"Same with my bestfriend, he's also absent, by the way uhmmm.. I just think that..... Uhmm... Can we be friends?, I mean.... You're alone and i think you need someone to accompany you because you're new here......."

"Y...yes sure, no p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter