Before Korea

My Story

It is the 24th of May. It's my birthday or better said, my brothers and mine. I just took my last exam today and I'm finished with school. I also picked up my drives liscence and my day wouldn't go any better. At least, I thought so... My twin bro and my half bro, Yassine, planned a barbecue birthday party at the park and I was excited. The barbeque was rather small because I didn't have many friends and the most guests were my bro's friends. I know I don't have a lot, but I love my friends and they bore with me even in the bad times in life and I'm thankful for that. As the party was going on, my twin was goofing around and kept everyone entertained. His Dutch isn't as good as everyone elses, but well he did live for a long time in. Korea. He also is the most favorable of us. People loved him and I just stood in his shadow. He was better in everything and he as very good looking too. Unlike me, I'm just the potato of the family and yeah, from both sides. My face just looks awkward. I look neither Korean nor Moroccan. But if you look at me you can see parts of both. But anyways, it was almost time for cake and Yassine, Shahire (my twins name) and I went to the car to get the cake. I was filming everything I want to treasure every moment when doing something fun and trust me there aren't alot. This was also the first time in 10 years that I shed tears. I swore to my 8 years old self that I would never cry again and that I couldn't trust anyone thanks to my mom, who left me on my own without looking back to me of maybe even without ever loving me. While getting the cake out of the car, my brother started to run around in the parking lot and singing me happy birthday. I couldn't me happier until........

 

 

 

 

 

 

15 metres in front of me, this dude on a motor stops next to my brother and stabs him several times in his chest. Yassine dropped the cake and I dropped my camera and we ran towards the culprit.. I couldn't believe what was happening. Before we could reach our brother, the culprit went on the motorcycle and shot him in the head and drove off. I collapsed next to my twin not feeling him anymore. I didn't need to check his heartbeat to know it. I just couldn't feel him anymore. And that when I shed my first tear and soon more followed. I was covered with blood as I held him tightly. I kept crying and sobbing, but I didn't . After a couple of moments, everything became black. I passed out.........

 

 

 

 

Okaaaay my first chapter... Hope you liked it. This is my first time writing a story :p