ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOME INFORMATION

Italicized text could be dreams or flashbacks.

Eunmi's POV

      I was outside our school's garden, it was dark and the only light source I have is the moonlight. I looked up at the moon, admiring it's beauty. Oh, how I wish I was as beautiful as the moon. Just then, a loud howl was heard from behind me. I turned around spotting a jet black wolf with illuminating amber eyes. It sat down in front of me, I patted it's head unknowingly. Its eyes looked straight at me, it looked familiar. Those eyes where oddly familiar, it's like I've seen them before. Another wolf walked beside it and ten more wolves came. I panicked and stepped back from them the wolves walked towards me it was as if they told me to not be afraid.

"Eunmi, don't be afraid" A voice from behind me said. I turned around and saw a Jongin.

"J-jongin?" I asked him. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Many questions were in my mind. Why was he there?

"Don't be afraid, they're my friends" He caressed my cheek. He then closed his eyes but when he opened them the color looked exactly like the wolves' eyes.

I stepped back, I was scared. It's not normal that someone you barely know appears to you and has the same eyes as the wolves. "What are you?" I kept on moving backwards but he was walking towards me.

"Don't be afraid, please." He begged. In a blink of an eye he was right behind me. I closed my eyes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter